Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
hm.
1) I thought u plan finish with mom, some dialogues after hypnosis say, that we musn't cast the spell on her, just way on corruption side herself.
2) Doesn't remeber Name of nurse in the school after main quest.
3) Strip club? Yeah, nice idea. May be u think about global, like after spell on mayor and general director of bank, create somethink pig probably. U start this actually, doesn't it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hm.
1) I thought u plan finish with mom, some dialogues after hypnosis say, that we mucn't cast the spell on her, just way on corruption side herself.
2) Doesn't remeber Name of nurse in the school after main quest.
3) Strip club? Yeah, nice idea. May be u think about global, like after spell on mayor and general director of bank, create somethink pig probably. U start this actually, doesn't it?
You can charm Mom already, just do it in the scene where you free her with the necklace. You cannot after that scene, effectively you have chosen not to if you free her and let her go home, you should charm her immediately.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I am aiming to release a fix with small changes on the weekend. As noted at the Hypnopics Collective
- you can charm Tracy at the pool
- more scenes for Dr Kay
- removed the flag to enable TG content in the game, as there is a hard to find issue where it seems to turn off. Where a person had BE and Futa you will get a choice. If you do not want to transform a man, do not cast the spell
- some small image changes for Monique, just some variations
- some dialogues changes for Mom/Gabby from Northwind
- Maybe some creampie scenes, I Don't need pregnancy, just the scenes. I know some of the models have them.
- Resolution for the witch if you let her go.
- Anything related to more big breasted goodness.

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
You can charm Mom already, just do it in the scene where you free her with the necklace. You cannot after that scene, effectively you have chosen not to if you free her and let her go home, you should charm her immediately.
I mean, after broke hypnotic status from Gabriel, and just let her home, she masturbated in her bedroom, and u have 2 choice: You must resist, and We all feel odd. I thought this is new path. May be I was wrong.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Is it possible to continue from previous game version save ? and what does save to "IndexedDB" or "Browser Local Storage" mean and where are those saves located i found a bunch of files at chromes local storage but none were named as my previous game saves or could be opened by import save option of the game ..... so in short WHAT DID I DO WRONG (sry for the caps)

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
Query on the game
Any thoughts on the 14.8 release, things you liked or disliked?

Any preferences or requests for the next release? My general plans
- resolve Amy
- resolve Catherine's revenge properly
- Jesse, Jade and Sera
- general 'work in strip club' scenes
How about having Miku tag along with you in cat form and having her there makes you use less mana to cast spells?

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Query on the game

- resolve Amy
- Jesse, Jade and Sera
I would prefer if you added aunt's storyline, Jessica's storyline (and with that Esmaralda's storyline), resolved Amy, added Jade's storyline, added the option to charm Davy and possibly made Sarah and Lauren able to be charmed on paths that aren't murder.

P.S. I see in the images some scenes between Sarah and Gabby, has that been implemented or is the coming later on?

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
So I somehow got myself a vampyre, but have no idea what to do with her. She and Miku are not pals. She destroyed something in the sacred clearing at night. I can get her to feed on people (but have not yet) and she follows me around at night.

Anyone know what she's for?

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Query on the game

- resolve Amy
- Jesse, Jade and Sera
If I choose to get fucked in the ass i want to see me get fucked in the ass dont cut it off

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Some minor things to fix.
After you charm John and transform him into Joan, if you choose to stay the night with them Tess refers to her as her Husband. At this point it should be her wife, no?
If you do the Ellie stuff after beating Davy, the quest still proceeds as if Davy is free. How does Davy recharm her if he's locked up in a basement as a she?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So I somehow got myself a vampyre, but have no idea what to do with her. She and Miku are not pals. She destroyed something in the sacred clearing at night. I can get her to feed on people (but have not yet) and she follows me around at night.

Anyone know what she's for?
Murder path
- she can heal people who end up in hospital (after she is fed a bit)
All paths
- can protect you in the Sacred Clearing at night, otherwise you will be killed there
- bad ending if you over-feed, and relating to getting her or failing to
- she can defeat Gabby
- she can turn Tina into a vampire
- sex scene if you feed her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
After you charm John and transform him into Joan, if you choose to stay the night with them Tess refers to her as her Husband. At this point it should be her wife, no?
I did notice and consider this but left it as-is, just on the idea that she would still be thinking of her/him as her husband still
BUT
as you mention this I should probably change it, just as people will probably report it as a bug, either that or mention her hesitancy around using the word

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Are there any requirement for the nurses at the hotel pool?
Once it is impossible to get arrested or get Mrs Granger shot so you can encounter Nurse Megan. If you otherwise meet her then the event does not happen

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes