alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
The details depend on if you are on the apprentice or murder paths. But for the common parts
- deliver the clothes to Mom at work
- that night visit the TV station, cast Pass and spy on them
- search Gabby's Office
- check around people and ask about the necklace, repeat until someone teslll you about defences
The rest depends on your path

It does not matter about Tracy's charm

When you visit there are a number of scenes on the stairs visiting Sarah. You can cast Charm in these scenes

As it says, in the scene when you free Mom with the necklace you did not charm her (just cast the spell) so the game takes it as you did not want to

There is a link to the fix in my last post
im used a save posted. do you now a walkrougth step by step? thanks

fezo

May 11, 2017
so i have poster before and now i am posting again i tried to read the general tips im walkthrough about the transformation spell firstly i cannot transform mother supesios she is still strong willed when she is with the thrall in her room secondly when i try to charm any one in the list in the general tips a message appears that there must be another way or there must be a thing that is bound to them ps. and yes i have charmed them before trying the transformation spell secondly i remember transforming mr basely in old versions in the game and i saw the pictures of his model after transformation (amy andersson) so there must be a way to transform him

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
im used a save posted. do you now a walkrougth step by step? thanks
The process is different on the Apprentice/Conspiracy paths and the Murder path, she which are you on. Did you follow the initial parts I gave above?

so i have poster before and now i am posting again i tried to read the general tips im walkthrough about the transformation spell firstly i cannot transform mother supesios she is still strong willed when she is with the thrall in her room secondly when i try to charm any one in the list in the general tips a message appears that there must be another way or there must be a thing that is bound to them ps. and yes i have charmed them before trying the transformation spell secondly i remember transforming mr basely in old versions in the game and i saw the pictures of his model after transformation (amy andersson) so there must be a way to transform him
Did you check the settings using the magazines in the chest in your room as the walkthrough notes? Check again.

Otherwise in all cases except Davy you have to first charm a person before transforming them

Mr Beasley can be transformed after you charm him and you check the setting as noted

How do i get the Crystal Ring (from Mia).
Wait the requested time and charm her once Bambi gives you the all-clear

trickydickie

Jul 24, 2017
do the transform spells not work yet I have tried selecting cock and have done just about everything but cant seem to transform anyone but the breast expansions.

also is there a way to set the cock transform to true or yes in the code so that way i know for sure it is reading it properly? (assuming its a boolean)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
do the transform spells not work yet I have tried selecting cock and have done just about everything but cant seem to transform anyone but the breast expansions.

also is there a way to set the cock transform to true or yes in the code so that way i know for sure it is reading it properly? (assuming its a boolean)
Transformations do work it's just that all but the breast ones have requirements. For Mr. B I think all you need to do is charm him. For Davy you need Anita to appear and then you can transform him in the cellar/basement of the hotel. Miku has a quest, talk to people, cast transform and charm her, or die. For Jon, just charm him like Mr. B. I think that's everybody excluding the simple ones like Bambi.

fezo

May 11, 2017
cmacleod 42 thank you for your help i have been trying to close loose ends for a while now and you helped me one last question is it possible to charm gypsy in the new age store and how and for the mother superior how to weaken her will to charm her/ transform her and thanks

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
cmacleod 42 thank you for your help i have been trying to close loose ends for a while now and you helped me one last question is it possible to charm gypsy in the new age store and how and for the mother superior how to weaken her will to charm her/ transform her and thanks
I'm almost positive that you cannot charm the Gypsy.

As for Mother Superior, you need to possess her while Leanne is a thrall or whatever, "take her/Leanne" release possession and do whatever you need to do to save Leanne. Possess Mother Superior again after Leanne is saved, make her think about the thrall, depossess and go talk to her. Hypnotize, charm, transform if you want. Obviously you need to have trained in hypnosis.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
I am stuck again. I can get the Blonde Lock but I cannot get Gina's address.

I had Mrs. Granger attack her before so I am using the hospital part of the quest, but I cannot seem to get the Silver Necklace because Gina's house is not on the map. Did I botch the game?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am stuck again. I can get the Blonde Lock but I cannot get Gina's address.

I had Mrs. Granger attack her before so I am using the hospital part of the quest, but I cannot seem to get the Silver Necklace because Gina's house is not on the map. Did I botch the game?
Have the mayor close the museum, then use Pass the enter the museum, and you can find her address in the security office

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
The process is different on the Apprentice/Conspiracy paths and the Murder path, she which are you on. Did you follow the initial parts I gave above?

Did you check the settings using the magazines in the chest in your room as the walkthrough notes? Check again.

Otherwise in all cases except Davy you have to first charm a person before transforming them

Mr Beasley can be transformed after you charm him and you check the setting as noted

Wait the requested time and charm her once Bambi gives you the all-clear
i charmed shara, i'll start a new game. :disappointed:
If i have a walkrought step by step, it's help me.
thank you

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i charmed shara, i'll start a new game. :disappointed:
If i have a walkrought step by step, it's help me.
thank you
I am unsure why you need to start a new game, but sure that is up to you

What part of the game do you need a wahthrough for. There is one for the game in general already in the game, it is just out of date and does not cover some of the new parts. Allow for there are changes if you lose to book and how to protect yourself

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
Working on small fixes and will release a version 14.8.1 in the near future. It will have some small changes other than bug fixes

- you can charm Tracy at the pool
- more scenes for Dr Kay
- removed the flag to enable TG content in the game, as there is a hard to find issue where it seems to turn off. Where a person had BE and Futa you will get a choice. If you do not want to transform a man/futafy, do not cast the spell
- some small image changes for Monique, just some variations
- some dialogues changes for Mom/Gabby from Northwind

Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018
how and where i can find the dragon gem (second) to save Leanne please ?
I play murder path and i charm almost all characters

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how and where i can find the dragon gem (second) to save Leanne please ?
I play murder path and i charm almost all characters
Follow the quest for the magic gem you learn about at the History Classroom and then from Monique and Mrs Granger

So first step, search the History Classroom then after that get the vase and get Hannah to open it for you, then you can talk to Abby about it

BUT
if you have charmed most people you must of already found it, it is how you learn Shielded Charm!

Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018
yes i have it (shielded charm), i make all quest except save leanne
But i have to found (quest helper in the phone) a second dragon gem

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
yes i have it (shielded charm), i make all quest except save leanne
But i have to found (quest helper in the phone) a second dragon gem
There is not a second dragon gem in the game, there is only one, just just have to do something with the existing one. Have you
- talked to Abby
- cast Clairvoyance in the Hidden Room
- attuned the hexagram in the Hidden Room
- talked to Abby to move the gem
- learned the training Precise Transitions

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes