cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If I can suggest an alternative model I would like to see Skylar vox instead of the basic Tracy model (
Ariel Rebel), or you could add another sister of the protagonist
It is awkward enough to add alternate models for people especially where they have threesome scenes. We already have two models for Tracy so I would not be inclined to add an alternate for her

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
That fixed it thanks but I think I messed the vase flag up too. I have the vase but there were no museum event with granger.
Please try this updated Android build, it is 14.14b to be released for all later but should correct this and some other minor things like the cheat menu for the Mechanic's shop. Go and talk to Mrs Granger and you should have an option to discuss the vase

EDIT: removed pending and 'official' 14.14b release

Last edited:

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Please try this updated Android build, it is 14.14b to be released for all later but should correct this and some other minor things like the cheat menu for the Mechanic's shop. Go and talk to Mrs Granger and you should have an option to discuss the vase
Mega
Is there a 14.14b for windows version?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a 14.14b for windows version?
Not yet but there are trivial changes since 14.14a, a cheat menu fix and a couple relating to the modding system. Nothing game play/event etc related
The vase issues mentioned were fixed in 14.14a but there was no Android version released of this

Zeroton19

Aug 19, 2019
How could i bug report? I just found some bugs like Mom's photos are mixed up on the TV station after charming her. The photos where the mother is young and normal are mixed up exacly. So you will get younger photos if youre mom is normal. Or kind of bug when you try to charm Lauren in event at the Gates house. So then you don't have some of popup message when you try to charm her at any stage of event and you don't know that charm was successful.
All this bugs on version 14.4a for PC

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Does the 14.4 to 14.4a update go into /Javascripts?
Yes, unzip it first

How could i bug report? I just found some bugs like Mom's photos are mixed up on the TV station after charming her. The photos where the mother is young and normal are mixed up exacly. So you will get younger photos if youre mom is normal. Or kind of bug when you try to charm Lauren in event at the Gates house. So then you don't have some of popup message when you try to charm her at any stage of event and you don't know that charm was successful.
All this bugs on version 14.4a for PC
Can you give a specific example of where you saw the wrong image for Mom. I have never seen anything like this and it should not be possible

I do not understand the issue for Lauren you are reporting here, the popup is the intended process she is partly protected and you have to cast the spell several times. So can you explain in more detail what the issue is you are having, say where did you try. Also please remember there is a downside to charming her now

Last edited:
Reactions: Synaxis

Zeroton19

Aug 19, 2019
Can you give a specific example of where you saw the wrong image for Mom. I have never seen anything like this and it should not be possible

I do not understand the issue for Lauren you are reporting here, the popup is the intended process she is partly protected and you have to cast the spell several times. So can you explain in more detail what the issue is you are having, say where did you try. Also please remember there is a downside to charming her now
Files in Images\People\Mom\Elexis are mixed up in scene gabby-mom they are in wrong folders. In folder Younger is older pics for scene gabby-mom and vice versa. There is nothing wrong with .html file, just pics are mixed up.
If we are talking about Lauren there is just no pop up. I'm talking about event with Lauren when you enter the gates house, go out and enter again. Where Lauren go to Sarah for shower or to her room. There is no popup about your attempt to charm. Because of this you don't know if your attempt was successeful. After using the charm in this event, it simply closes and you again see the Gates Entry Hall without popup about your charm attempt

Last edited:

Yeetman8796

Aug 17, 2021
Mega
Hey I also had a similar problem, do you have a version like that for apple?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
cmacleod42 There are some issues with some of the pics. I can't choose any models for Abby and there is only one model for both Lauren and Mrs. Robbins. Is that normal? It's been awhile since I played the game, so I've forgotten.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
cmacleod42 There are some issues with some of the pics. I can't choose any models for Abby and there is only one model for both Lauren and Mrs. Robbins. Is that normal? It's been awhile since I played the game, so I've forgotten.
Where can't you select? At the start of game in the "Select Models" popup or when you later meet and have selected to pick then? I can select fine for the Select Models. Select later was faulty before 14.14 release but if you are using 14.14a there should be no issues

For Mrs Robbins while she has two models one is Charley Chase, the same model as the female version of Charlie. At the start of the game the dialogue prevents duplicate models being selected, but magic later can override this. So select Charlie to be a male and you will get the option to pick

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If we are talking about Lauren there is just no pop up. I'm talking about event with Lauren when you enter the gates house, go out and enter again. Where Lauren go to Sarah for shower or to her room. There is no popup about your attempt to charm. Because of this you don't know if your attempt was successeful. After using the charm in this event, it simply closes and you again see the Gates Entry Hall without popup about your charm attempt
The events for Lauren and Sarah majorly changed in 14.14 and the process for charming Lauren is a bit different. You cannot charm her before the meetings on the landing, but in practice it is a lot easier in the events where you do the dating sort of events like work out in the gym with her or go to the pool. I just tried and get the charm popup at the pool with her.

You should still get the simple popups like 'it fizzles' or some variations before the landing scenes. Again I just tried and get various fizzle messages

Can you post your save game where you do not see a message/popup? I cannot locate any situation, so it would be useful to try to work out the issue

Last edited:

Zeroton19

Aug 19, 2019
The events for Lauren and Sarah majorly changed in 14.14 and the process for charming Lauren is a bit different. You cannot charm her before the meetings on the landing, but in practice it is a lot easier in the events where you do the dating sort of events like work out in the gym with her or go to the pool. I just tried and get the charm popup at the pool with her.

You should still get the simple popups like 'it fizzles' or some variations before the landing scenes. Again I just tried and get various fizzle messages

Can you post your save game where you do not see a message/popup? I cannot locate any situation, so it would be useful to try to work out the issue
Sorry, can't send you my save but I try to start new save and get to this point of the game. And I wasn't talking about charming in Sarah's room. I was talking about random event with Lauren at Gate's mantion. This random events don't have pop up. You can charm Lauren with this random events and now I know that there is better way to charm her, but if you do old version of Lauren charm with this random events then you still don't know if it worked. I mostly played with walkthough and there was pointed old version of Lauren charm. This is why i did old version of Lauren charm with random event. Then can you update this part of walkthrough?

Quote from the walkthrough in chapter 4 at apprentice path- "Now pay a visit to Sir Ronald Gates and ask him why is the Mansion locked at night. To be able to ask this question you have to have tried to enter the Mansion at night. After Sir Roland answers immediately charm Lauren. This isn't enough, you'll need to charm her twice more. Fool around the house and pass through the Entry Hall frequently, you'll meet Lauren there randomly. It can take a lot of time to actually meet Lauren twice, so be patient or come back when you have time."

Last edited:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Where can't you select? At the start of game in the "Select Models" popup or when you later meet and have selected to pick then? I can select fine for the Select Models. Select later was faulty before 14.14 release but if you are using 14.14a there should be no issues

For Mrs Robbins while she has two models one is Charley Chase, the same model as the female version of Charlie. At the start of the game the dialogue prevents duplicate models being selected, but magic later can override this. So select Charlie to be a male and you will get the option to pick
This is what I get for Abby:

ed1.png

What about Lauren? Specifically, the model of Holly Michaels. It doesn't appear to be chooseable.

ed.png

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This is what I get for Abby:

What about Lauren? Specifically, the model of Holly Michaels. It doesn't appear to be chooseable.
To get this effect you must of missed a previous update that implemented these alternate models, so now you are missing some images but have the code for them. Notably some of the 14.13 updates

The simplest solution here is to download the full 14.14 version and apply the 14.14a fix, this will not have this issue.

Reactions: Synaxis

Zeroton19

Aug 19, 2019
Sorry, can't send you my save but I try to start new save and get to this point of the game. And I wasn't talking about charming in Sarah's room. I was talking about random event with Lauren at Gate's mantion. This random events don't have pop up. You can charm Lauren with this random events and now I know that there is better way to charm her, but if you do old version of Lauren charm with this random events then you still don't know if it worked.
I get the event but in this save Lauren is already charmed, but you still can find this "bug" if you try to charm her here. And one last moment this is save with second stage of the event, but will pin screenshot of first stage, when I haven't climbed the stairs yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
To get this effect you must of missed a previous update that implemented these alternate models, so now you are missing some images but have the code for them. Notably some of the 14.13 updates

The simplest solution here is to download the full 14.14 version and apply the 14.14a fix, this will not have this issue.
Will try it, thanks.

McGorgonzola

May 31, 2022
Investigate the dragon vase, it will get you the spell
I have a problem where i sent Mrs granger to the museum but didn't go, and i managed to take the vase by getting the mayor to shut the museum and i have the vase but mrs granger was never involved or shot because the museum was closed. How do i get shielded charm now?

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
Questions - I played this game few times over the years so i often go on auto pilot but this time somehow i messed up and got myself attacked by anita after i already had davy done ….. now i kinda forgot how to get spell book back or from who

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes