cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I did a mistake trying to charm keana without crystal ring and now I have lost her. Is there a way I can charm her again?
The crystal ring is not needed to charm Keana, you just need the appropriate training and to do so when Sandra goes with you. But if you fail to do it at that time then that is it, you cannot charm her. Load a save game from before bringing Sandra and try again

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i goofed up, i forgot to charm anita in the secret room and now i can't get to her house and engage in adult extra carricular activities, is there a way to charm her now

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
all quiet for bug reports now, no significant issues recently. I had a couple of issues relating to a person developing a mod and some small coding changes for this and also the compile scripts. Nothing really in the game itself otherwise

Given this I think I will consider version 14.14 closed. While I could add more small changes if I do it will be as an intermediate release before 14.15 is released.

Currently undecided exactly what will be in 14.15, most likely
- resolution of events for Lucy
- I have a couple more submitted characters I will likely add in
- the campers. Part of this will be removing the Shawna Leene alternate model for Nurse Sandra
- Ava Adams will get a new character as the head librarian. Largely using the Monique imageset we have now but she will be a new character. As part of this the mod for Ava as Monique will be removed
- may split the models for Gina like I did for Ellie/Leigh into two guards

Vicrella

Jul 26, 2022
When I try to start the ritual only ritual of binding and do you want to shows with nothing to click on. I'm on the android version.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
When I try to start the ritual only ritual of binding and do you want to shows with nothing to click on. I'm on the android version.
Do you mean the Ritual of Return? If so are you holding the relic. It must not be in the room, it must be in your inventory

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have all the and can click start the ritual then this comes up
That is a bug I would guess only in the Android version I have had no reports of issues there otherwise. I will check but as saves do not export/save to file in the Android version it may take a while

EDIT: a quick check with the desktop version and the Ritual starts fine, so something odd for the Android version, or your save game

EDIT: one possible way this could happen is with a bad flag somehow set in your game. Try (before starting the ritual)
- open the cheat menu
- select View People
- locate Kurndorf
- in the edit boxes for "Change Other/Extra" type in the first 1 and in the second 0 and now click the link.
- close the cheat menu
Now try and start the ritual

Last edited:

Vicrella

Jul 26, 2022
That is a bug I would guess only in the Android version I have had no reports of issues there otherwise. I will check but as saves do not export/save to file in the Android version it may take a while

EDIT: a quick check with the desktop version and the Ritual starts fine, so something odd for the Android version, or your save game

EDIT: one possible way this could happen is with a bad flag somehow set in your game. Try (before starting the ritual)
- open the cheat menu
- select View People
- locate Kurndorf
- in the edit boxes for "Change Other/Extra" type in the first 1 and in the second 0 and now click the link.
- close the cheat menu
Now try and start the ritual
That fixed it thanks but I think I messed the vase flag up too. I have thr vase but there were no museum event with granger.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
That fixed it thanks but I think I messed the vase flag up too. I have thr vase but there were no museum event with granger.
This is a known bug in version 14.14, it was fixed in 14.14a but the Android version has not been updated for this yet.

Currently there is no resolution for Android, the 'View Places' cheat menu option does not work properly as far as I can see, so you would have to wait for an update for Android. I will try to get one sorted in the next few days

Nov 28, 2019
Are there any plans to introduce a way to charm Jade? This also goes for other characters like Esmerelda and Jessica, but my interest is in Jade mainly. The reason I ask is because new charmable characters keep getting introduced and not that I'm ungrateful, but I really love seeing powerful characters get taken down a peg and these have been in the game for awhile.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Are there any plans to introduce a way to charm Jade? This also goes for other characters like Esmerelda and Jessica, but my interest is in Jade mainly. The reason I ask is because new charmable characters keep getting introduced and not that I'm ungrateful, but I really love seeing powerful characters get taken down a peg and these have been in the game for awhile.
Jade is difficult as her original model has limited images available. Esmeralda is tied to Jessica's story and will be in later versions

Nov 28, 2019
Jade is difficult as her original model has limited images available. Esmeralda is tied to Jessica's story and will be in later versions
I would suggest that if you wish to add more content for Jade, it'd probably be wise to replace the existing default model giving you trouble with another actor that has more source material. Dunno how difficult that would be, but I assume it shouldn't be too hard since there's so little content involving her atm

shojenzu

Sep 2, 2020
Status
all quiet for bug reports now, no significant issues recently. I had a couple of issues relating to a person developing a mod and some small coding changes for this and also the compile scripts. Nothing really in the game itself otherwise

Given this I think I will consider version 14.14 closed. While I could add more small changes if I do it will be as an intermediate release before 14.15 is released.

Currently undecided exactly what will be in 14.15, most likely
- resolution of events for Lucy
- I have a couple more submitted characters I will likely add in
- the campers. Part of this will be removing the Shawna Leene alternate model for Nurse Sandra
- Ava Adams will get a new character as the head librarian. Largely using the Monique imageset we have now but she will be a new character. As part of this the mod for Ava as Monique will be removed
- may split the models for Gina like I did for Ellie/Leigh into two guards
If I can suggest an alternative model I would like to see Skylar vox instead of the basic Tracy model (
Ariel Rebel), or you could add another sister of the protagonist

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes