cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Have been trying to create a mod but can't edit Java files, Any program that allows you to do that without paying for it?
The game uses Javascript not Java. Any text editor can be used to edit/create the files
So have created the mod but how do I make it available to choose from in the in-game character creation menu?
Please check the readme in the Mods folder, notably here it is a matter of creating the detailsx.js file, just pick an unused number and add the file

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
The game uses Javascript not Java. Any text editor can be used to edit/create the files

Please check the readme in the Mods folder, notably here it is a matter of creating the detailsx.js file, just pick an unused number and add the file
Found it, Have a problem i cant find in readme, maybe i missied it but how do i turn fron jpeg to a gif. I can change images but not the typ. Thanks for your help

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Found it, Have a problem i cant find in readme, maybe i missied it but how do i turn fron jpeg to a gif. I can change images but not the typ. Thanks for your help
You do not have to do anything just use the alternate image in your mod with the exact same file name say, or if a new event then just use that image name in the code . When the game loads images even if the code explicitly shows say image.jpg
it will show the image. If it fails to load it will then try
image.gif
image.png
image.jpg
image.mp4
it can then try the non-mod versions and in some cases the 'younger' versions

chichong

May 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure when I played this game 1st time my PC was able to dance in the club.
Was that feature removed? Or do I miss something?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
well it said in the walkthrough i should ask sarah about aftane, but the option to ask didn't appear
Have you met Jessica and discussed the seance, until this you do not need the Aftane or need protection from the dead

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
You do not have to do anything just use the alternate image in your mod with the exact same file name say, or if a new event then just use that image name in the code . When the game loads images even if the code explicitly shows say image.jpg
it will show the image. If it fails to load it will then try
image.gif
image.png
image.jpg
image.mp4
it can then try the non-mod versions and in some cases the 'younger' versions
Thansks. Two questions. I can start my mod from the creation screen but i cant change to it from the sidebar inside the game. And do you have a Newer download to the standalone mod. All picture becomes corrupt from the currently download links?

chichong

May 7, 2020
I think it got broken as part of some sms/phone changes recently, I will review and fix
thank you, looking forward for it.

Later edit.
Also you might want to look into the dancing fees issue - the amount is actually subtracted from your money instead of added.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thansks. Two questions. I can start my mod from the creation screen but i cant change to it from the sidebar inside the game. And do you have a Newer download to the standalone mod. All picture becomes corrupt from the currently download links?
It is difficult to change mods in an existing game, I am not surprised using the cheat menu option is broken there

I posted an updated version of the bologna mod as a add-on at the hypnopics collective. There is no new download available of the original mod. If the links are not working here please report the first post or similar for the uploader to review

x714nz

Jun 4, 2020
May i ask a question regarding to Ursula?
When i search info about her in Town Hall, Mayor said " here is the address " but nothing pop out... am i missing something here?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
May i ask a question regarding to Ursula?
When i search info about her in Town Hall, Mayor said " here is the address " but nothing pop out... am i missing something here?
Please check the map in your phone. If you are using 14.14a there are notes on Ursula

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok somehow i am locked out of the gym and can not enter no matter what, is there a way into the gym? i need to talk to charlie to charm amy

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes