cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Im on the charming of Leanne, I talked with all people and I assume i have the Precision Transitions training done, but everytime I enter the cloisters mother superior comes and sends me away
This sounds like you tried to go there and failed earlier. You can post the second possession visit Mother Superior once, after that she kicks you out every time

It is possible to charm her later in another way, just visit Sister Desiree every so often until she talks about being disciplined by Mother Superior

Thanks! How do you meet her?
Chakra Chakies store next to the New Age Store

After the Vase is a Bug
Please apply the 14.14a update

Reactions: Billshwr

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
there is no such option
If it is not shown then it relates to how you discussed Carol with her before charming Carol. Currently in the game it is unavailable and cannot be gotten.

You could in the cheat menu locate Kristin and toggle flag 3 to enable it

klang

Aug 15, 2016
On the murder path, is there any sequence to keep Jessica from disappearing? Can she be enslaved later?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
On the murder path, is there any sequence to keep Jessica from disappearing? Can she be enslaved later?
You mean during the Seance? Yes there is, help her and know Alison's protective ability and have 20+ mana
If not then she is gone and will never be seen again

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do I find Miss Logan?
Initially check the restaurant, you can meet her there for the initial pick of the assignment OR it will be the hallway at school
After that she will be in the anatomy classroom, though will start being at the pool on weekends after a time as well

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Sorry,
and where should I move files on my phone?
The game only supports Android devices for phones and an apk is provided, just download it and install.
I am not sure what you otherwise mean. You cannot apply the 14.14a fix to an Android install, you will have to wait for a new apk. You cannot save games to file or load from file using the Android version either

If you are using an online hosted version on a device otherwise, then any things on these lines are based on your browser and/or the host you are using. I do not provide any online host for the game, or support any such host except the one provided at the TFGames Site and that is currently out of date

Frostcore

Oct 17, 2023
What's the purpose of the movie theater and the laundromat?
Also are there any plans to make Jade and Esmeralda possible to charm?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What's the purpose of the movie theater and the laundromat?
Also are there any plans to make Jade and Esmeralda possible to charm?
You can attend a movie with Kellie, and in future others. It is possible to charm Emily in the laundromat if you do not on first meeting her

Jade is difficult due to model limitations, at the moment probably not. Esmeralda in future but only as part of the final Hellgate story and will be related to Jessica

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
The walkthrough needs to be fixed regarding Anita. In the Apprentice and Conspiracy path she is only mentioned at Chapter 6 despite non knowing where she is or who she is.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
The walkthrough needs to be fixed regarding Anita. In the Apprentice and Conspiracy path she is only mentioned at Chapter 6 despite non knowing where she is or who she is.
The walkthrough seems correct. On the apprentice path she does not appear in the game until Legion is resolved. In the walkthrough after this point it notes for the apprentice/conspiracy path (in chapter 7)

While you wait for the night, visit the General Store. Inside you may find Anita. Speak with her twice, then charm her.....
While it notes her in chapter 6 the bits are relevant to all paths once she is charmed as the references there note
Once you have charmed Anita visit her

Snake811

Feb 18, 2021
The game only supports Android devices for phones and an apk is provided, just download it and install.
I am not sure what you otherwise mean. You cannot apply the 14.14a fix to an Android install, you will have to wait for a new apk. You cannot save games to file or load from file using the Android version either

If you are using an online hosted version on a device otherwise, then any things on these lines are based on your browser and/or the host you are using. I do not provide any online host for the game, or support any such host except the one provided at the TFGames Site and that is currently out of date
Okay thx for info ;)

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
The walkthrough seems correct. On the apprentice path she does not appear in the game until Legion is resolved. In the walkthrough after this point it notes for the apprentice/conspiracy path (in chapter 7)

While it notes her in chapter 6 the bits are relevant to all paths once she is charmed as the references there note
Alright.

Another thing, i'm doing the Murder path for the first time. At the end of Chapter 2 I am supposed to cast pass inside Sir Ronald's house. However it won't let me do that. Any help?

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
Alright.

Another thing, i'm doing the Murder path for the first time. At the end of Chapter 2 I am supposed to cast pass inside Sir Ronald's house. However it won't let me do that. Any help?
Had the same issue. Sending officer Khan back to the police station first worked for me.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Trying to transform Davy. Drained him, charmed him, but whenever I cast transform, he disappears from his room and nothing changes.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes