cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Alright.

Another thing, i'm doing the Murder path for the first time. At the end of Chapter 2 I am supposed to cast pass inside Sir Ronald's house. However it won't let me do that. Any help?
Trying to transform Davy. Drained him, charmed him, but whenever I cast transform, he disappears from his room and nothing changes.
Are you using the 14.14a update, there were bugs related to both of these in 14.14 that were fixed in 14.14a

Reactions: Billshwr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASpellForAll-14.14a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

klang

Aug 15, 2016
You mean during the Seance? Yes there is, help her and know Alison's protective ability and have 20+ mana
If not then she is gone and will never be seen again
Huh. The first time through I tried something else (look at her), and she disappeared, but then I reloaded the save and tried helping her and she still disappeared. Today, I reloaded the whole index.html and the save, helped her, and it worked. Weird Safari persistence? Who knows. Thanks.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Is there a way to get the Silver Ring without Charm? I know the whole 'not lying to Sir Ronald' path isn't implemented but I'm curious how far you can actually get trying to do so.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way to get the Silver Ring without Charm? I know the whole 'not lying to Sir Ronald' path isn't implemented but I'm curious how far you can actually get trying to do so.
Currently not very far. You cannot get the silver ring without charming Tess. Tina has the same ability, but you need to charm her and her mother to have her use it for you

Reactions: Siphon

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Oh, also, I'm not sure if I managed to sequence break something but it is possible to send Mrs. Granger to the Museum, ask the Mayor to close it, then use Pass to enter and the vase will be there, letting you get it with zero problems. The reason I think it's a bug is because it doesn't really seem to open up the Mechanics Workshop as an area and the 'Gina is trying to get you into trouble' plotline plays out, which makes no sense since she'd have no idea you stole it.
Please apply the 14.14a update fix. There were a number of issue here related to this

chichong

May 7, 2020
cmacleod42

I played this game a while ago, and my main issue was that in the end, pretty much everyone finds a partner (or more). Everyone but you.

I'm not big at sharing my toys and like everyone else I do have preferences regarding in-game characters. And to my disappointment characters I like seem to find sexual release somewhere else.

I realize this is part of a technical problem - you have pictures with X and Y together, but not with PC and X or or PC and Y, especially because there are plenty of PC choices, so you can't really call them a couple. But again, being the selfish asshole that I am, I don't want my "slaves" to screw anyone else but me. Maybe you can find a fix for this?

Also - and this is strictly a suggestion - maybe you can come up with a mini-scenario where after you have a bit too many intimate encounters with certain characters they start demanding sex / affection instead of waiting for PC to do it. Or maybe a new level of charm - "sex-crazed" or something. Not talking dom-sub but about more initiative from NPCs. (Just like they barge in the bathroom, if you had like 20 intimate encounters with X, she starts showing up in various places asking for more)

Cheers.

metrokey1981

Mar 1, 2018
A kind soul that can share a save file in .txt format, please. Got my SSD screwed up and I lost all my progress.

Thanks in advance.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
cmacleod42

I played this game a while ago, and my main issue was that in the end, pretty much everyone finds a partner (or more). Everyone but you.

I'm not big at sharing my toys and like everyone else I do have preferences regarding in-game characters. And to my disappointment characters I like seem to find sexual release somewhere else.

I realize this is part of a technical problem - you have pictures with X and Y together, but not with PC and X or or PC and Y, especially because there are plenty of PC choices, so you can't really call them a couple. But again, being the selfish asshole that I am, I don't want my "slaves" to screw anyone else but me. Maybe you can find a fix for this?

Also - and this is strictly a suggestion - maybe you can come up with a mini-scenario where after you have a bit too many intimate encounters with certain characters they start demanding sex / affection instead of waiting for PC to do it. Or maybe a new level of charm - "sex-crazed" or something. Not talking dom-sub but about more initiative from NPCs. (Just like they barge in the bathroom, if you had like 20 intimate encounters with X, she starts showing up in various places asking for more)

Cheers.
Can you give some examples of the scenes you do not like? There are assorted threesome sort of scenes where you either bring people or call them in for an encounter. There are some who get on well like Alison and Lilith and in these cases you can have them have sex together but this is generally play for your enjoyment. Also these are still when you get them together as such. Kristin and Carol have a pre-existing relationship and Sarah/Lauren their thing.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Can you give some examples of the scenes you do not like? There are assorted threesome sort of scenes where you either bring people or call them in for an encounter. There are some who get on well like Alison and Lilith and in these cases you can have them have sex together but this is generally play for your enjoyment. Also these are still when you get them together as such. Kristin and Carol have a pre-existing relationship and Sarah/Lauren their thing.
I meant end-game. And don't take it in the wrong way, ok?

Everyone is getting involved into a more or less personal relationship with someone else (under the benevolent gaze of their master / mistress - the PC). Everyone but the PC. Everyone finds a pair or even a 3rd person. PC is like a ruler always able to bed any of them - more like an extended version of "ius primae noctis" or "droit du seigneur" - but doomed to never have anything deeper or meaningful. Charmed or not charmed, there is no one who stays solo for you. In the end PC basically becomes the side chick in everyone's relationship.

(consorting with non-humans / supernatural beings is a no-no for me)

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I've tried several playthroughs and the game just stops making sense after a while. the quest objectives on the phone make nothing clear. The game's progression seems very linear.

With that in mind, is there a specific reason why the game was made as if it's open world, as well as annoying to navigate?

I can't say much about the content - it seems fine. It's the game design that I find myself at odds with. If the game is linear, which it seems to be, why aren't there more clear indications of what to do to progress?

Most locations that can be visited do nothing but waste your time. If this was a murder mystery point and click detective game, sure, it'd make sense. So far I can't get to a point where I can say for certain it isn't, I suppose.

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
Have been trying to create a mod but can't edit Java files, Any program that allows you to do that without paying for it?

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
So have created the mod but how do I make it available to choose from in the in-game character creation menu?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes