Buyters45

Mar 22, 2021
Having issues when possess Gina, that I can unpossess her

Even when back to an earlier save to retry it, in case I did something I wasn't supposed to, and it still doesn't work.

The possession spell disappears from the sidebar, I click on the image top left and all it does it happen that sidebar

Not really sure what else to do

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
FYI If you waited too long helping Sarah with the Vampyre, you can reset the counter, as follows:
JavaScript:
findPerson("Vampyre").other=49; // any value below 50
Or just use the cheat menu, there are options lists to reset these events

When it comes to charming Lauren, does it matter if you didn’t do the first one after asking why they lock the gates at night?
No, that no longer matters, just do so in one of the 'date' sort of events like going to the gym or pool with her.

Please remember in the version there is a downside to charming her, Sir Ronald can discover it and will eject you permanently from the mansion. You can avoid this but it means essentially avoid him

Reactions: Billshwr

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Having issues when possess Gina, that I can unpossess her

Even when back to an earlier save to retry it, in case I did something I wasn't supposed to, and it still doesn't work.

The possession spell disappears from the sidebar, I click on the image top left and all it does it happen that sidebar

Not really sure what else to do
Open your inventory and for the spell there will be an option to end the spell
Who teaches you to mediate? So that we can do it at the pond?
Cherry

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Should I make Elian my wife, my maid or my sex slave? I want to make the right decision but I don't know what the difference will be in the future.
I am in murder path
There is no right decision, pick the one you like. Save and try them out

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
So, i actually encounter a bug about Madison, i've redownload the game and forgot about most of the thing so i decided to replay on the new save, i failed to see where's Madison since in the walkthrough she should appear as early as Tracy asking you to sleep with her and i remember about it as well but she didn't appear to deliver the magnet (i've won the prize). Checking on this thread i see that the bug have been fixed so i thought this is because i'm using SevernValley mod so i just continue until the part in walkthrough that ask you to go see Madison in tv station, and this appear :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't choose her model, and there's no stereo available so you can't even get magnet unless you cheat. This is Soft Murder Path, and i choose to set in UK

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You can't choose her model, and there's no stereo available so you can't even get magnet unless you cheat. This is Soft Murder Path, and i choose to set in UK
Please apply the 14.14a update, it corrects this issue with Madison. Otherwise please use the cheat menu to select her model

The magnet will appear later in the game in your home without cheating

Frostcore

Oct 17, 2023
Hope not to annoy, but I'm a fan of this game for a couple of years now and I wanted to ask if there are plans to make charming Jade and Esmeralda possible

Ruudjeb

Jul 27, 2018
Im on the charming of Leanne, I talked with all people and I assume i have the Precision Transitions training done, but everytime I enter the cloisters mother superior comes and sends me away

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes