cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update 14.14a

This is an update for the 14.14 release to correct reported problems. Currently it is only the update version posted and the small js only version. I will update the full installs and Android version once things are stable

Fixes
- murder path model selection for Officer Khan
- some vase issues for unlocking the Mechanics shop if you avoid getting Mrs Granger hurt or totally avoid talking to her about it. Changed so you must get her involved to find it, but she does not need to be hurt. You can ask her later at home about the vase once you have it
- cannot transforms Davy in his bedroom
- boob job image for Heather
- home images for Angela
- some changes so items appear properly in some cases
- some typos

Also
- some small button/label changes for Penelope/Principal Reagan for clarity/order
- better sleep with lover Penelope text
- phone notes for Ursula

354Mb

There are no changes aside from code (ie no images etc) small version is attached. You can use by download, unzip and copy into your Javascripts folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Ran into a problem with the Murder path and starting the Séance. As I understand I'm supposed to Charm Sarah and get the blue bottle, and I did that but there's no blue bottle anywhere to be found.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ran into a problem with the Murder path and starting the Séance. As I understand I'm supposed to Charm Sarah and get the blue bottle, and I did that but there's no blue bottle anywhere to be found.
There is no requirement for the blue bottle for the Seance. It is one thing that can be used to defeat Davy there there is something else.
Mrs Robbins can also give the bottle, check with her

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Mainly pictures but there are videos at times from the start for various scenes, they vary from character to character but are in a minority
Is there a specific setting for the videos to play? As I think I have come across a few but they aren’t playing and look like a picture

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a specific setting for the videos to play? As I think I have come across a few but they aren’t playing and look like a picture
They should always play automatically. Do you have any browser addon's affecting video play back?

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
2 minor issues: Tracy/Casey/tracy0a.jpg is not Casey Calvert
teleporting to Amaranth Pl doesn't work (it fails isPlaceKnown check). I enscribed it as soon as I was able to.

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
FYI If you waited too long helping Sarah with the Vampyre, you can reset the counter, as follows:
JavaScript:
findPerson("Vampyre").other=49; // any value below 50

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
When it comes to charming Lauren, does it matter if you didn’t do the first one after asking why they lock the gates at night?

spectre122

Jan 23, 2019
Deleted , just saw the 14a update to fix the vase thing - thanks for putting in 7 years of work to make a great game

Last edited:

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Should I make Elian my wife, my maid or my sex slave? I want to make the right decision but I don't know what the difference will be in the future.
I am in murder path

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes