Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
i am on the hard murder path and when you return to the Mansion with the mayor's authority, cleared everyone out, charmed Officer Khan, grabbed the gun and go to the back room, trying the Pass spell fails. which means i can't get into the Attic and can't proceed past that point.
Same thing happening to me

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks, found and fixed, I will post an update soon(ish) probably tomorow

Until then you can continue the game by
-load the save
- hit F12 to access the javascript console
- type
gotoPlace(296)

Reactions: Cokebaths

Wrathe

Mar 18, 2018
I cannot seem to figure out what went wrong here, I've done this 10+ times but now the Vase is just not interactable in the museum. Grangers is there and says she has found the vase. I've also somehow done steal documents from tv station part even though it really shouldn't have happened!?!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I cannot seem to figure out what went wrong here, I've done this 10+ times but now the Vase is just not interactable in the museum. Grangers is there and says she has found the vase. I've also somehow done steal documents from tv station part even though it really shouldn't have happened!?!
I do not quite see how you got your save in the state it is, a flag is in a state that it should not be. I am still trying to work out how, but for now you can fix this
Apply the recent posted fix if you have not, then
a) open the cheat menu, select View People, locate Mrs Granger
b) type 177 for the MoveThem edit box and click the link
c) go to her home, spend the night there or elsewhere.
d) ask her to look for the vase, return to the museum. Visit the local history exhibit, you may have to leave immediately and reenter but the vase will be there

This bit for d) where you leave/reenter is a small bug I just fixed, but I am unclear about the flag issue, it accounted for why she was there at night for instance.

Az Tecq

Aug 29, 2022
Hello, i'm at the point where you confront Davy with Kate and in the walkthrough, i must charm Anita but i never seen her. Where can i found here to progress the story ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello, i'm at the point where you confront Davy with Kate and in the walkthrough, i must charm Anita but i never seen her. Where can i found here to progress the story ?
You do not need to charm Anita to confront Davy and Kate

Where she is very much depends on if you are on the murder path or apprentice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So i just need to wait few days to progress in the story then ? Because at this point i'm stuck x)
Have you dealt with Legion and delivered the relic? That is the criteria for her to appear. But again, this does not prevent you advancing and doing anything else in the game, except the events with Davy as such

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes