cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I was playing and since I now know almost everything about the game I noticed that something has changed... no problem the game is very intuitive but I noticed that Ms Titus wasn't giving me the scroll to get the possession spell, I tried to bypass with the cheats and I succeeded until it didn't even make me go to the mechanic anymore to get the other spell, surely if I try again everything will be fine but anyway I'm writing it just to inform you what happened to me

the update is beautiful great job if I may suggest something I can do here?

PS. some images could not be seen, such as those of the new school librarian
Thanks,
Please apply the fix posted last page for the issue around the mechanic

Are you playing as a male character? As Ms. Titus only offers the spell for that case. Otherwise it is opened up by Monique's events looking for magic and the such, so check her for any options or if she is at school or the hotel

I do not see why Heather's images would be missing if you installed the update correctly, no one else has reported this who did not incorrectly install the update.

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
Which walkthrough for the apprentice path is the most updated? There's one in-game and one on Fandom

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
On aprentice path, have a vase... and i have no idea what to do to unlock mechanic store. Am i missing something obvious (have not played for year +) or am i bugged? Opened cheats and mechanic store shows as "known".
[edit] right read last page, zip with fix is tagged as trojan by windows defender.
[edit2] console fix works
Sadly locked myself out of Kate while i was runing everywhere for 1h+ trying to find flag to unlock goddamn shop :/

Last edited:

shojenzu

Sep 2, 2020
now that I notice it doesn't give me the option to send Monique to the history classroom, I don't know if I did something wrong but I'll let you know anyway, I tried again a little while ago and again it doesn't let me take the scroll with the character male, I took the silver ring before hypnotizing Ms Titus and Monique, is this the reason?

Update: ok now the option comeback,i reset monique status uncharmed and when i charmed her i was able to send her

Ok i got the scroll,sorry if I bothered you

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2022
I am on the apprentice path and have the vase and have the witch still in chains after getting rid of Kurndorf, but I can't get the Mechanics Shop to appear. Advice?

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
How did you get the vase? The save does not show you asking Mrs Granger about it, meeting her at the museum, encountering. The save just has you initially meeting her at the start of the game.

I do not see how with that state to get the shop to be visible aside from cheating. Hit F12 and in the javascript console type
setPlaceKnown("MechanicsShop")
and it is available now. Unsure if this will cause problems elsewhere though, probably will be ok
I was able to send her to the museum twice, because (on a previous attempt) when Gina confronted me I charmed her and I wasn't sure if that would break the progression. I reloaded, sent her away from the museum, went through the process of charming Gina ahead of time, and sent Mrs Granger back to the museum and then took the vase.

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
Oh sorry i meant the riddle.
Cause all the answers in the walkthrough dont match it
Thats also the riddle answer for the golden worm. it asked for. "What strange words you hear?" and there is no helping answer in the walkthrough

That riddle is in both the same question

Last edited:

woody

Jan 31, 2017
on the apprentice path is the museum/aquarium no longer in the game ,if yes how do i get the more powerful spell from the vase

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there anyone that could tell me the correct word for the cupboard spell?
The walk through has answers to all riddles. You can also disable them in the apps in your phone. The answers depend on the question

on the apprentice path is the museum/aquarium no longer in the game ,if yes how do i get the more powerful spell from the vase
Still available

hi cmacleod42 sorry to ask but how do i make it so that davy or mr b has charm a character with the "cheat menu" ? if it at all possible
You can type
Davy,4
in the box and then click the charm link, but if the person is not intended to have been charmed by him you will have little to no effect

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
The walk through has answers to all riddles. You can also disable them in the apps in your phone. The answers depend on the question

Still available

You can type
Davy,4
in the box and then click the charm link, but if the person is not intended to have been charmed by him you will have little to no effect

thanks again for answering yeah i get that some character my not have any effect at all i wanted to use it to see what would happen you know almost like how modding was in the past as i remembered where you learn from a game or mod by simply testing stuff and people did not hate when you ask some question even if the question was "oblivious" to them

like if i go a bit offtopic with my example i oblivion modder i talk to in the past when i ask that modder if they knew that one of the city has a female captain npc in the game files did answer that yes they knew about the npc and they did try to see if it was possible to "enable" the npc but they discovered that it had no voice lines voiced so they scrap the idea but not ones* did they insult me for asking the question and that is the reason i get happy every time i still see people who "follows the Old Ways"

by the way anyone but me who think it would be awsome to played after the "bad endings" aka when davy or mr b charmed you to sort of work as a "servant" of them and aid them in they goal ?

Seia Doon

Sep 17, 2017
i am on the hard murder path and when you return to the Mansion with the mayor's authority, cleared everyone out, charmed Officer Khan, grabbed the gun and go to the back room, trying the Pass spell fails. which means i can't get into the Attic and can't proceed past that point.

KingRei

Apr 15, 2018
how do i find ursula? i talked to the mayor but i didnt receive any address?
Sleep outside of your home to get the text from Tracy. Then go to your bedroom.
Then go to town hall and talk to Angela and the Mayor
Finally, go to the Gates Mansion and there's a new road.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes