cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the update! I have a small bug problem - even with cheats, I can't get Abby's picture to show up. (I am trying the Monique Ava mod this time, if that makes a difference).
Was this just meeting her at the Aquarium?

Likely it is not asking to select the model here, just open the cheat menu and either use "Select Models" and pick one or use 'View People" locate her and pick

OR
you missed a previous update that introduced the alternate model and your game is missing images. Do you see folders
Images/People/Abby/Agnes
Images/People/Abby/Asa
If not you have an old version. The update only applies for version 14.13

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
Sorry about that, it was supposed to reset! Either
- use the cheat menu to reset manually before visiting him
- or never visit him
- or save scum, he only realises sometimes you visit
I have already, I just was letting you and the thread know of the bug. I imagine that would factor into any bug fixes you would want to make.

cdbreeze

Jun 8, 2017
Was this just meeting her at the Aquarium?

Likely it is not asking to select the model here, just open the cheat menu and either use "Select Models" and pick one or use 'View People" locate her and pick

OR
you missed a previous update that introduced the alternate model and your game is missing images. Do you see folders
Images/People/Abby/Agnes
Images/People/Abby/Asa
If not you have an old version. The update only applies for version 14.13
That was it - I don't have a folder for the Asa version, thanks.

May 21, 2017
the "Return to game" button in the cheats menu seems to be non-functional. Go to view Items, places, model or people option and click on the 'Return to game' button on the bottom of the screen. Its non-functional.

This issue is observed in all the places where the button "Return to game" is available. For example: Load or save screen also has the button but is non-functional.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I've also loaded it in a private session in Mozilla. Still only loads that scene. So it's not a caching issue

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the "Return to game" button in the cheats menu seems to be non-functional. Go to view Items, places, model or people option and click on the 'Return to game' button on the bottom of the screen. Its non-functional.

This issue is observed in all the places where the button "Return to game" is available. For example: Load or save screen also has the button but is non-functional.
Works perfectly fine for me, how are you playing, what browser. Please click the button then open the Javascript console (hit F12) and let me know if any errors are shown in the console.

I suspect this maybe an issue for a browser add-on you have

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
When/where, what act are you doing with her

BUT
the image you show is the non-explicit image. Please check you have enabled explicit images in your phone, explicit filter (or via the cheat menu)
Anywhere - It doesn't matter. That screenshot is from the school teachers lounge. Same image is used in the bedroom. None of the other scenes are being cycled through at all

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anywhere - It doesn't matter. That screenshot is from the school teachers lounge. Same image is used in the bedroom. None of the other scenes are being cycled through at all
Are explicit images enabled for you? I have them on and I get all the different images in the bedroom

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What's the path with the most content currently?
Depends on what you are after, they all have similar content. You can charm one more person on the murder path but you do not get the romancing events introduced this release. Currently there is a little less on the Conspiracy path as the new romance events are not present, but there are custom events on that path but less so

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
I'm sure that it's been asked repeatedly, but I'm getting stuck with the vase. I have it, it's just that the Mechanic's shop isn't showing up. Is there some trick I'm missing, because I've played this with most of the previous updates and it's never been an issue.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm sure that it's been asked repeatedly, but I'm getting stuck with the vase. I have it, it's just that the Mechanic's shop isn't showing up. Is there some trick I'm missing, because I've played this with most of the previous updates and it's never been an issue.
No change to the events here, talk to Mrs Granger about the vase

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I appreciate the rapid reply, but I'm not getting the option to talk with Mrs Granger about it. Just "Let's Celebrate"
Charm Office Smith and see if she has something to say.

If not please post your save for me to check

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
No luck. Here you go.
How did you get the vase? The save does not show you asking Mrs Granger about it, meeting her at the museum, encountering. The save just has you initially meeting her at the start of the game.

I do not see how with that state to get the shop to be visible aside from cheating. Hit F12 and in the javascript console type
setPlaceKnown("MechanicsShop")
and it is available now. Unsure if this will cause problems elsewhere though, probably will be ok

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes