cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Soft Murder Path, at Sir Ronald Gates Estate when investigating the crime scene
Found and fixed the bug. I note there is a potential similar issue for Madison but very unlikely to actually happen. This one is also now fixed.

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
I can't see the cheat menu, even when starting a new game. I checked the phone app section, as mentioned in this thread but there's no "cheat helper" app. Am I missing something?

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I can't see the cheat menu, even when starting a new game. I checked the phone app section, as mentioned in this thread but there's no "cheat helper" app. Am I missing something?
Just came here to write same thing, cheats seem to be removed (have not played for 1yr+)

egib

Apr 21, 2017
I am unsure what you mean here, index.html is included in the update only zip. The file you attached is the 14.14 index.html. Also this file is only a small part of the game, you need the Javascript files for all game logic and CSS for layout.

The sort of problems you describe though sound like you are ONLY using the update. It must be installed into an existing 14.13 game installation and overwrite any files if asked.
I tried coping the JavaScript files again from the update zip and replacing them again and then it worked not sure why it did not work the first time I probably made some mistake.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Last time I have seen this game was like two years ago but do we have new scenes when that one woman, I think the mission before you can charm her is following that ghost. Something like that.
I mean, you invite her home and even introduce to MCs mom. But the scene with her at MCs home is just that.

Or that one teacher, who I think mc caught masturbating and when charmed she was asked or on her own go and leave her husband something like that. Ain't she supposed to be coming to live with MC?
I forgot if she did, but if she is I don't remember her having interaction or interactions with the first woman I mentioned that mc brought home.

Something like that and if there's two women, ain't MCs mother and sister gets suspicious?

I don't know really forgot about the game. But that's what I remember tho, like there are only two scenes/interactions at best after charming a woman, and no scenes and dialogue if you invite other woman. I mean, is there are part now where all charmed women by MC gets to meet one another?

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Always a joy to see this updated. This makes sure that this is a game that I can go back and play every now and then just to find the new content added after the last time I got to the end.

Reactions: raixen

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
hi , thanks for the update
if i may ask
is there any plan to expand short sex scene like in case of diana in her bedroom that only said " you fuck diane in bed"

Techno_Yandere

Dec 9, 2020
I'm following the in-game walkthrough, but I can't find the area where I can access the mark. According to the quick travel map, it's connected to the school, but I don't have an option. Possible bug?

Edit: Nvm, I had to talk to Beasley at the school. I didn't check my questlog.

Last edited:

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021
I had charmed Lauren in my save back in an earlier version, when there were no negative consequences for it. Once I loaded it in this new version, the charming was still done, and the next time I saw Sir Ronald Gates, he kicked me out. I thought they were supposed to reset when loading into this new version, why was Lauren still charmed?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well on the apprentice path why cant you charm sarah and roland it would be cool if you could charm everyone eventually

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I had charmed Lauren in my save back in an earlier version, when there were no negative consequences for it. Once I loaded it in this new version, the charming was still done, and the next time I saw Sir Ronald Gates, he kicked me out. I thought they were supposed to reset when loading into this new version, why was Lauren still charmed?
Sorry about that, it was supposed to reset! Either
- use the cheat menu to reset manually before visiting him
- or never visit him
- or save scum, he only realises sometimes you visit

cdbreeze

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for the update! I have a small bug problem - even with cheats, I can't get Abby's picture to show up. (I am trying the Monique Ava mod this time, if that makes a difference).

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes