cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Will there be an option to turn the Bimbo Stone you receive later against the the Mysterious agent, which we all know who sent it. ^^
At this time probably not. The scene was submitted by another and I generally avoid altering such content to leave for them to change, though they have not been active with new content for quite a while.

But more it is
- the stone was a container for the corrupted mana I had not really considered it was the stone itself. I suppose it could be but was not my thought here
- it is an event that is optional if you free Jessica and also requires you to protect her in the Seance and I would prefer to work on content that opened up/charms Esmeralda in a more general way. Sure it could be one possible path

Reactions: aiman35

xxfortunecookie

Jul 19, 2023
quite excited to have more to do with Sarah, that's one thing I've been looking forward to. As well as something involving your mom and aunt.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Btw what will be the two more spells
Not decided yet, they will be added when I or someone else decide on a story that needs another spell

Maybe for now I should just hide them to stop queries like this, but it has been my intention to add them and for that slight increase of difficulty in learning spells

Reactions: aiman35

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Reposted from the Hypnopics Collective

Status
Sarah and Lauren are complete enough for now. I should expand on some scenes and even add more but enough for at least the initial release

Still working on the Heather changes and otherwise aiming for a beta test starting this weekend

A changelog for version 14.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hi again, there's been a long time. If you need a tester, I can do it from monday. Just tell me by PM :)
Thanks for the offer, it is a lot easier to manage a beta test in one forum for group PM's and similar. So I will only be doing the beta test with forum members over there.

Reactions: Lonewolf1985

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can anyone give spoilers on conspiracy plot? I like murder path and dont want replay for now
It is a variation on the apprentice path where you refuse to be an apprentice and secretly work with Sarah. It is a bit harder that the normal apprentice path and had a range of different events. Like the apprentice path you cannot charm Sarah and you cannot charm Lauren at all on this path.

If you like the murder path then do not bother replaying, play the path that works best for you!

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
will they be any updates to the murder path as well?
A majority of the changes in the new version apply to ALL paths. The story for Sarah and Lauren on the apprentice path was incomplete and thus the changes done for the new release for them. The other changes apply to all paths

There are no current plans for events specific to the murder path only.

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
Not decided yet, they will be added when I or someone else decide on a story that needs another spell

Maybe for now I should just hide them to stop queries like this, but it has been my intention to add them and for that slight increase of difficulty in learning spells
How about a charm spell that is even more powerful than shielded charm spell sorry just a seguestion

JustinTime847

Jan 30, 2021

How about time manipulation? Going to the past and boning people’s ancestors, stopping time so you can mess with people unheeded, maybe even future daughters coming back to see how they got conceived?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update
beta is running, a couple of fixes done and released as part of the process

Found the Android version was pushing the limit of an APK (4Gb). I have optimised some images and videos to free a couple of hundred Mb, but I will have to do a more aggressive pass in future.

EDIT:
initial bugs reports are all sorted and not getting any more now. Hopefully this means most issues are resolved.

Still doing minor changes, just working on Catherine's revenge events

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkman27
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes