cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Oh well btw the major update will be focus on what actually add anyone on newspaper office and fire department ??
I posted a changelog the for new update last page

EDIT: Sorry I may of misunderstood, I aim for the newspaper office to be in the next release (ie 14.15)

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
This sounds great and honestly all of the updates are great, BUT... I just want to remind you that we've been waiting like 10 years to be able to charm Jessica. :p
I have discuss her here and at the HYpnopics Collective. As a witch she is mean to be very difficult to charm. Currently it is planned as an option during the events for closing the Hellgate but unsure when I will get to that.

Mar 6, 2021
so glad this game is still in development i have been a long time fan of this style of game as well as the tags entailed. please never lose the drive to complete this game or in turn sequel it :D Devs we appreciate you

Reactions: cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Release 14.14

This is the 14.14 release of 'A Spell For All'. The focuses on expansions for Sarah and Lauren on the apprentice path and for Catherine and her revenge. Additionally Mastram has submitted 3 new characters for the game.

This release is compatible with save games from 14.8.4 or later including the last release. The walk-through included in the game has been updated for the new characters and the Sarah Lauren story

A changelog for version 14.14, more details available when you play the game including bugs fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation
Update for an existing game

Download and move into your existing game installation, then unzip 'here'

mirror

355Mb

Full install
Just download and unzip to a folder of your choice

mirror

3.97Gb

Android APK

3.86Gb

To Play

open index.html in a browser (automatically done in the Android version)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ASpellForAll-14.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
hi cmacleod42 is the cheat option gone in the new version of the game ?
Unchanged from the last version or previous. Please note a couple of versions ago it moved to an option in your phone, Games app. This is noted under "Developer Notes" in the first post in this thread

Frostcore

Oct 17, 2023
I think I found a bug, I picked "chose model later" for officer Khan at the beginning of the game and later on I was unable to chose any model and no pictures for Khan loaded

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Unchanged from the last version or previous. Please note a couple of versions ago it moved to an option in your phone, Games app. This is noted under "Developer Notes" in the first post in this thread
ok thanks was some time ago i played the game and i forgot that it also exist on the phone i "found" it now so thanks for answering and also understanding that i my have forgotten where it was due to i have not play the game on a long time so again thanks

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I think I found a bug, I picked "chose model later" for officer Khan at the beginning of the game and later on I was unable to chose any model and no pictures for Khan loaded
If you open the cheat menu there is an option Select Models to pick, or View People and locate her there.

Where did you first meet her with the issue?

egib

Apr 21, 2017
does anyone have index html for the update, when I downloaded the update only zip (mega) the images for the new characters are there but the characters do not show up in the game nor are they listed under the People in the Game list.

Even when I restarted the game they are not listed under People in the Game list.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
does anyone have index html for the update, when I downloaded the update only zip (mega) the images for the new characters are there but the characters do not show up in the game nor are they listed under the People in the Game list.

Even when I restarted the game they are not listed under People in the Game list.
I am unsure what you mean here, index.html is included in the update only zip. The file you attached is the 14.14 index.html. Also this file is only a small part of the game, you need the Javascript files for all game logic and CSS for layout.

The sort of problems you describe though sound like you are ONLY using the update. It must be installed into an existing 14.13 game installation and overwrite any files if asked.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes