Coster

Dec 19, 2017
There is a bug at times that can reset the settings you change in your phone via the Apps, but not every time you run the game or load a save
BUT
the settings are saved/loaded, so try
- alter the settings
- save your game
Now do they reset when you load the game?
Still resets for me after trying that but I'll just go ahead and change the zoom in my browser for now.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
So it has been 5 months. Is the game abandoned? I thought if there is no update for 3 months a game is considered abandoned?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So it has been 5 months. Is the game abandoned? I thought if there is no update for 3 months a game is considered abandoned?
So, did you see my post above discussing development work I am doing on the game, and the other posts where i have posted status updates for new content?

The game is NOT abandoned

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
So, did you see my post above discussing development work I am doing on the game, and the other posts where i have posted status updates for new content?

The game is NOT abandoned
Ok ok geez. I did not see your post. I was only going off of the last update being awhile ago. As well a lot of devs (not saying you) will pretend the game is not abandoned when it is. You don't seem to have a patreon though so I do not suspect you of doing that at all. I just see a lot of games get abandoned.

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
It would be great if he make A Spell For All 2 in renpy with some UI ....and much more options with a mode friendly usage....this game can become an open world style if you let it expand

Reactions: Seasideboy1234

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It would be great if he make A Spell For All 2 in renpy with some UI ....and much more options with a mode friendly usage....this game can become an open world style if you let it expand
Sorry, I have no real interest in developing in Ren'py, and in this context like html/javascript.

The game now has plenty of options (see the apps in your phone and in games, help) and any time someone reports the UI is unfriendly or needs changing I have been updating the game. If there is anything you particularly find awkward or hard to use please let me know

There has been some discussion of a sequel game at times at the Hypnopics Collective but nothing is really decided or in progress

Found a bug or rather most likely an oversight/mistake. 12am is midnight and 12pm is noon. The game has them switched.
Fixed

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Sorry, I have no real interest in developing in Ren'py, and in this context like html/javascript.

The game now has plenty of options (see the apps in your phone and in games, help) and any time someone reports the UI is unfriendly or needs changing I have been updating the game. If there is anything you particularly find awkward or hard to use please let me know

There has been some discussion of a sequel game at times at the Hypnopics Collective but nothing is really decided or in progress

Fixed
Sorry I didn't mean anything bad for it's current state....on the contrary the game and the current UI is excellent...at least for my point of view. I was just saying that it is about time for a new game with a modable environment so the community can expand on it without having to mess with the core mechanics or story.

/*
For example you could add few villages or cities with side quests and the modders can work on those places without messing with the core places and main mechanics of the game, So they can add their flavors to the game. Also more spells wouldn't be a bad idea with easier mana replenishment .
*/
// this suggestion is if you make a new game. I love the current as it is :D

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry I didn't mean anything bad for it's current state....on the contrary the game and the current UI is excellent...at least for my point of view. I was just saying that it is about time for a new game with a modable environment so the community can expand on it without having to mess with the core mechanics or story.

/*
For example you could add few villages or cities with side quests and the modders can work on those places without messing with the core places and main mechanics of the game, So they can add their flavors to the game. Also more spells wouldn't be a bad idea with easier mana replenishment .
*/
// this suggestion is if you make a new game. I love the current as it is :D
Mana replenish is easy enough so no need...... no need to touch that. More spells is coming at somepoint but not soon. This game is only in this one city, modders can make more if they wish.

Reactions: XX-topic

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Status
Thanks for the ideas and comments. Just to note I am just going with
- when you can cast transform you will decide to speak to Catherine first
- then you can call her in for the actual process

I have done a bit of tweaking for some of her scenes and events nothing major just a little clarification or minor tweaking. I have also
- after dancing in the club (also tweaked a little) you can take her into a private room for some bondage play
- you can next time (maybe the first) run into Mrs Granger coming out of a room. Leading to some joint bondage play (as they have several scenes together in SocietySM/DungeonCorp)
- after planning to charm Adele with her there is a possible threesome scene with Mrs Granger at her home as Catherine goes there for the rest of the day/night. These scenes used different image sets depending on younger/natural age Mrs Granger, as they have some Penthouse scenes early in Phoenix Maries career (she looks younger) and others later
- you can charm her when working at school as a nurse or admin, currently has custom images but the scene text is the same. I will customise at some stage
- more 'send me a sexy' image images

In general for the next release I have left
- rewriting Mr. Beasley's transform scenes and some post transform scenes with Catherine. No useful imagesets located yet. Jayden Jaymes does limited scenes of her dominating others, and almost nothing in the bondage sort of area. I note Phoenix Marie does quite a few!
- Heather's hypno slut path
- the rest of Lauren/Sarah for the apprentice path. Unsure if I will do everything or just a subset. I intend to to everything but let's see how time allows

Last edited:
Reactions: Nimil

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Status
Thanks for the ideas and comments. Just to note I am just going with
- when you can cast transform you will decide to speak to Catherine first
- then you can call her in for the actual process

I have done a bit of tweaking for some of her scenes and events nothing major just a little clarification or minor tweaking. I have also
- after dancing in the club (also tweaked a little) you can take her into a private room for some bondage play
- you can next time (maybe the first) run into Mrs Granger coming out of a room. Leading to some joint bondage play (as they have several scenes together in SocietySM/DungeonCorp)
- after planning to charm Adele with her there is a possible threesome scene with Mrs Granger at her home as Catherine goes there for the rest of the day/night. These scenes used different image sets depending on younger/natural age Mrs Granger, as they have some Penthouse scenes early in Phoenix Maries career (she looks younger) and others later
- you can charm her when working at school as a nurse or admin, currently has custom images but the scene text is the same. I will customise at some stage
- more 'send me a sexy' image images

In general for the next release I have left
- rewriting Mr. Beasley's transform scenes and some post transform scenes with Catherine. No useful imagesets located yet. Jayden Jaymes does limited scenes of her dominating others, and almost nothing in the bondage sort of area. I note Phoenix Marie does quite a few!
- Heather's hypno slut path
- the rest of Lauren/Sarah for the apprentice path. Unsure if I will do everything or just a subset. I intend to to everything but let's see how time allows
Hey, I don't know if you're really taking suggestions or anything but could I just say that this game could do with a little more scene variety. I'm sure it's not really your main focus but if it's possible could you make it so that the girls have more actual sex videos and stuff that come up when you use spells? If we were to take the mom for example, she's got a few still images and like three actual videos but even if you were to throw in a few scenes where the woman's face wasn't shown and it was just like a quick generic sex thing I feel like the interactions would be a lot more fun! Again, I'm sure it's not much of a priority, but I think it could be good!

P.S: If finding sex scenes is the trouble might I also recommend taking some from HTML games like "College Daze" or something.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I really hope NOT to have videos, that just makes the game same as any other generic HTML sex game.......

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
Ooops...now that i remembered...plz do something that we can make the thrall at the srtip club and all other thralls our slave somehow with magic...it would be greatly appreciated :D

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Ooops...now that i remembered...plz do something that we can make the thrall at the srtip club and all other thralls our slave somehow with magic...it would be greatly appreciated :D
You can already save and then charm Seraphina the thrall at the strip club

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I really hope NOT to have videos, that just makes the game same as any other generic HTML sex game.......
How? Not only is there a no sex option, but you can decide the rate at which the sex stuff appears in the beginning.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes