cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I used that as an example I've had the game lock off areas of the map that have no business being locked for example I had the police station totally mia so I couldn't charm the captain until I charmed the officer at the crime scene so that she could bring me to the police station, I couldn't ask the librarian for her address until I took the silver ring Tess's husband so that area was available. It happened literally 45mins ago on that sav. I've seen Monique not show up at the hotel so I can't ask for the blueprints from Angela maybe it's the mod but that seems unlikely since it's an image mod.
I am not clearly seeing any issues with much of what you describe there, it is how the game progresses. The Monique might be an issue but is more likely it is waiting for a situation, have you met her in the school for instance?

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I am not clearly seeing any issues with much of what you describe there, it is how the game progresses. The Monique might be an issue but is more likely it is waiting for a situation, have you met her in the school for instance?
I'm following the walkthrough bro verbatim if you wrote it I'm doing it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anita is bugged for me following the murder walkthrough after she shoots the cop she's supposedly supposed to shoot me. But she never does I duck and run it opens my inv and all the items are different i.e. I pick the silver ring it says the spell fizzles I pick a spell I shoot her bruh this is frustrating. Also, almost none of the events proc when they say they're going to if Davy is outside the school his address isn't in Beasley office......v14.13c
I just tried your save here, and the event works fine for me every option I try like duck and run, cast a spell all pop open the you get shot screen and then you end up in hospital. You do lose most items and the nurse explains where they are now

You mentioned a mod in the other post, but see none enabled in the save. Did you mean the Bologna mod, that is a LOT more than only an image mod and is not version 14.13c it is 14.8.4 and cannot be upgraded to 14.13c

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I just tried your save here, and the event works fine for me every option I try like duck and run, cast a spell all pop open the you get shot screen and then you end up in hospital. You do lose most items and the nurse explains where they are now

You mentioned a mod in the other post, but see none enabled in the save. Did you mean the Bologna mod, that is a LOT more than only an image mod and is not version 14.13c it is 14.8.4 and cannot be upgraded to 14.13c
this.gif Yep, you're right tried it on a fresh install you're right I'm wrong I bow to your wisdom.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
I got tired of the same old player models, so here's a Peta Jensen player. No compression, but it's just a few images.
while you sir are my hero and fucking awesome. I do have to wonder if and I am sorry for asking this but could in threoy maybe add more women. I mean don't understand the code at all.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
while you sir are my hero and fucking awesome. I do have to wonder if and I am sorry for asking this but could in threoy maybe add more women. I mean don't understand the code at all.
Yeah, you should be able to add as many players as you want. I included two script files: if you search for "Peta" in those, you'll find the lists you need to add names to (compiled.js is really all you need to edit). It's called "sFemaleFolderList" if you can't find it. Then it's as simple as adding the pictures (have to have the same file names as the other pictures).
Note that because it's editing the script, you can only copy+paste over identical game versions. But you can always just open the current version's script file and manually add the names yourself. That's always safe to do.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, you should be able to add as many players as you want. I included two script files: if you search for "Peta" in those, you'll find the lists you need to add names to (compiled.js is really all you need to edit). It's called "sFemaleFolderList" if you can't find it. Then it's as simple as adding the pictures (have to have the same file names as the other pictures).
Note that because it's editing the script, you can only copy+paste over identical game versions. But you can always just open the current version's script file and manually add the names yourself. That's always safe to do.
Thanks for the player image here. You can instead of editing the js file you did (perYou.js) you can edit instead
Javascripts/config.js
there is a comment block with example code for adding new avatars, in your case you would of just added
perYou.sFemaleFolderList += ",Peta";
This is version independent and a 'safer' edit

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for the player image here. You can instead of editing the js file you did (perYou.js) you can edit instead
Javascripts/config.js
there is a comment block with example code for adding new avatars, in your case you would of just added
perYou.sFemaleFolderList += ",Peta";
This is version independent and a 'safer' edit
Both js files are included in the zip. I didn't notice the list addition, though it seems a little superfluous when you can just directly add it to the string instead of concatenating it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Both js files are included in the zip. I didn't notice the list addition, though it seems a little superfluous when you can just directly add it to the string instead of concatenating it.
The idea is it is version independent for releasing to other people and you do not need to compile the game and release compiled.js. The file config.js is loaded separately when the game is played so it is a minimal change

Note: I plan to include this new avatar in the next game release

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
The idea is it is version independent for releasing to other people and you do not need to compile the game and release compiled.js. The file config.js is loaded separately when the game is played so it is a minimal change

Not really understanding the code part of it could some in threoy use a silimar method to add to replace someone like Antia?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017

Oh, whoops. My dyslexic ass didn't see you were referring to an entirely different file. That's a much better way to do it for sure.

Coster

Dec 19, 2017
Whenever I load a game, it resets the changes I made in the App like font size. Is that just a thing that happens or is it a bug?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Whenever I load a game, it resets the changes I made in the App like font size. Is that just a thing that happens or is it a bug?
What do you mean by "in the app"? If you're just making changes in your browser, then they're only temporary. You can edit the html/css (asfa/ui/themes/theme0/game.css) directly to make more permanent changes.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hey @
cmacleod42

im sorry i just noticed you started this

03/06/2016

at least thats what tfgames says

dam bro i dont think ive ever seen a game last that long ur a god bro you should def get some props

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
There is a bug at times that can reset the settings you change in your phone via the Apps, but not every time you run the game or load a save
BUT
the settings are saved/loaded, so try
- alter the settings
- save your game
Now do they reset when you load the game?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Query/Suggestions

I have been adjusting a number of minor events and notes/hints in the game, and it struck me with some of the scenes for Catherine it notes she works at school part time but aside from 1 meeting, 1 sighting and then the Mr Beasley scene you never see her there.

It notes she works part-time in admin and sometimes as a nurse if needed

I am adding that she works at these on a roster, a limited time per day, and will be blocked for a time once the Beasley event happens. Some parts of the story for the new character Penelope will also limit her for a time.

I intend this is restored once you follow through with her request for revenge. This will then allow for scenes with her at school in the admin office or nurses office. Also alternate charms if you decide to later charm her.

Currently the revenge is simply when you transform Mr Beasley (any form), nothing is currently discussed on the revenge or at least just simply with the text
You remember Catherine's desire for revenge and you feel you should try to control Mr. Beasley more. Catherine wanted him "fucked up" and with this in mind you cast the spell.
I am unsure how to actually do this 'properly/better', aside from expanding these scenes a bit, say to call Catherine in and have her decide the transformation (well it is still the players but in game it would be hers) and have dialog with her during the transformation.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas here other than the sort of expansion I mention above?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Nimil

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Query/Suggestions

I have been adjusting a number of minor events and notes/hints in the game, and it struck me with some of the scenes for Catherine it notes she works at school part time but aside from 1 meeting, 1 sighting and then the Mr Beasley scene you never see her there.

It notes she works part-time in admin and sometimes as a nurse if needed

I am adding that she works at these on a roster, a limited time per day, and will be blocked for a time once the Beasley event happens. Some parts of the story for the new character Penelope will also limit her for a time.

I intend this is restored once you follow through with her request for revenge. This will then allow for scenes with her at school in the admin office or nurses office. Also alternate charms if you decide to later charm her.

Currently the revenge is simply when you transform Mr Beasley (any form), nothing is currently discussed on the revenge or at least just simply with the text

I am unsure how to actually do this 'properly/better', aside from expanding these scenes a bit, say to call Catherine in and have her decide the transformation (well it is still the players but in game it would be hers) and have dialog with her during the transformation.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas here other than the sort of expansion I mention above?

Thanks in advance
Perhaps can I don't know how hard this would be maybe Catherine dom over Mr Beasley in female form/forcing Mr Beasley to suffer humaniton of being a women/or just standard bonage stuff

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes