edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
No change since my reply last page on a similar query. I am working on the game. currently on revising Sarah/Lauren events to remove the early hard fail/block on the apprentice path but also to revise and tweak descriptions and events
OK thx

Manolo96

May 4, 2018
I know it's silly to ask at this point how long this game has been in development, but how many girls can you use the Possession spell on in the game today? And if there is a mod whose main focus is focused more on this spell. (And yes I already know that the main theme of this game is mind control, but I really like that style of mechanics in stories of this nature).

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I know it's silly to ask at this point how long this game has been in development, but how many girls can you use the Possession spell on in the game today? And if there is a mod whose main focus is focused more on this spell. (And yes I already know that the main theme of this game is mind control, but I really like that style of mechanics in stories of this nature).
Currently Gina, Mother Superior, Camryn. There are no mods adding or altering this

I had long wanted to add more, more to add scenes than as a mechanic or story element but have never got around to it

Reactions: Manolo96

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Summary from the Hypnopics Collective recent posts

I have implemented 3 submitted characters (i.e. sent in by fans)
- Penelope, school administrator, model Alex Coal. Paths lover, slave charm
- Heather, school librarian, model Sheridan Love. Paths lover, slave, planned hypno slut path
- Ursula, private eye, model Nicolette Shea. Paths slave, bimbo, lover

Rearranging Sara and Lauren for the apprentice path, their events will be reset if you load an existing game. Lauren will be easier to charm but it will be quite risky.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Summary from the Hypnopics Collective recent posts

I have implemented 3 submitted characters (i.e. sent in by fans)
- Penelope, school administrator, model Alex Coal. Paths lover, slave charm
- Heather, school librarian, model Sheridan Love. Paths lover, slave, planned hypno slut path
- Ursula, private eye, model Nicolette Shea. Paths slave, bimbo, lover

Rearranging Sara and Lauren for the apprentice path, their events will be reset if you load an existing game. Lauren will be easier to charm but it will be quite risky.
Any plans to add more scenes with the models you have?

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Yes that is part of the Sarah and Lauren changes for this release, other characters can happen, for instance there is a threesome with Principal Reagan and Sheridan Love did scenes with Alison Tyler and Jayden Jaymes
God... my prayers were heard!... Thank you

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
its been a while since ive played so i wana ask can we get close to the gypse shop keeper yet?

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Anita is bugged for me following the murder walkthrough after she shoots the cop she's supposedly supposed to shoot me. But she never does I duck and run it opens my inv and all the items are different i.e. I pick the silver ring it says the spell fizzles I pick a spell I shoot her bruh this is frustrating. Also, almost none of the events proc when they say they're going to if Davy is outside the school his address isn't in Beasley office......v14.13c

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Anita is bugged for me following the murder walkthrough after she shoots the cop she's supposedly supposed to shoot me. But she never does I duck and run it opens my inv and all the items are different i.e. I pick the silver ring it says the spell fizzles I pick a spell I shoot her bruh this is frustrating. Also, almost none of the events proc when they say they're going to if Davy is outside the school his address isn't in Beasley office......v14.13c
I have not seen any issue like that for Anita, can you post your save from just before the encounter for me the check.

The meeting with Davy outside the school is unimportant, you can skip it and miss out on nothing. You will see in the walkthrough it notes
"(Optional, can be skipped or missed)"

The address is only present once Mr Beasley leaves his office, so not if you use pass and enter the school at night. Also you need to have advanced the story enough, it maybe you are not quite there yet, go charm someone. OR you already know the address from a previous event. Visit Yoolaroo Dr, can you visit the house (or check the map in your phone)

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
I have not seen any issue like that for Anita, can you post your save from just before the encounter for me the check.

The meeting with Davy outside the school is unimportant, you can skip it and miss out on nothing. You will see in the walkthrough it notes

The address is only present once Mr Beasley leaves his office, so not if you use pass and enter the school at night. Also you need to have advanced the story enough, it maybe you are not quite there yet, go charm someone. OR you already know the address from a previous event. Visit Yoolaroo Dr, can you visit the house (or check the map in your phone)

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019

I used that as an example I've had the game lock off areas of the map that have no business being locked for example I had the police station totally mia so I couldn't charm the captain until I charmed the officer at the crime scene so that she could bring me to the police station, I couldn't ask the librarian for her address until I took the silver ring Tess's husband so that area was available. It happened literally 45mins ago on that sav. I've seen Monique not show up at the hotel so I can't ask for the blueprints from Angela maybe it's the mod but that seems unlikely since it's an image mod.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes