Aug 29, 2017
I do have a complaint tho
You removed the doggie scene with Katarina Hartlova aka Mrs Tanika
She is one of my favorite big titty fantasies
You also need to add Alexis Fawx. It's the law
Which doggie scene do you mean?

bound2patience

May 24, 2022
I'm trying the soft murder path for the first time and I am having a dickens of a time wooing Kate. I've read the most recent walkthrough, but I'm getting a bit confused on the timing... iirc getting her to follow you takes some finesse. Any tips?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm trying the soft murder path for the first time and I am having a dickens of a time wooing Kate. I've read the most recent walkthrough, but I'm getting a bit confused on the timing... iirc getting her to follow you takes some finesse. Any tips?
There are no significant differences in Kate's events between the paths. The main suggestion I give is meet here any and every time you can, and free her with the silver ring anytime she is charmed

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
Curious little hitch. Picked this one up after a long time. Got the Ross sisters freed from Beasley and the protection pulled from Gates house. Adele is in your way and can't be charmed. All normal so far. When she turns you away from their house Cath should send you a text message to meet her at the construction site.

Cath sent a message, but it was a bondage photo with the note "A bit of fun." Nothing about the site or a meeting. But the site does pop up in a notification as a new location. And all the flags are set to allow you to go and meet her if you know what to do (or follow the walkthrough I suppose). Closed browser/restarted game and it happened again. Same message.

Aside from that, murder path has some curious flags for Aftane, I think. Since I *knew* from prior knowledge Sarah had it I didn't spend time poking around town and charmed her quickly. But I couldnt find a way to trigger her to show me the safe. No talk about "relic to protect from spirits" with Victoria, Gypsy, or Janet Kelly after Sarah Gates is charmed, but that locks you out of Aftane. At least I think thats how it happened.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes