cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I need the right flag where I can permanently charm her to my side.
Open the cheat menu, click View People, locate her and pick the link for the option you want

But you should do this AFTER you defeat/capture Davy

horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
A compressed version 14.13b of the game ~52%
Thanks for your work, however, my unarchiver (Keka) is giving me an error:
Error code 9 using "unrar"
Can't create the file, maybe you don't have permission or free space
I'm on a Mac. "Get info" is indicating that I do have permission and storage space.

Reactions: broken_division

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for your work, however, my unarchiver (Keka) is giving me an error:
Error code 9 using "unrar"
Can't create the file, maybe you don't have permission or free space
I'm on a Mac. "Get info" is indicating that I do have permission and storage space.
Try with The Unarchiver ?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
There's several versions of unrar (and the .rar format itself) out there. Yours might just not have been recent enough for this.

Mar 6, 2021
ok serious question would there be a way to add a way to build a house for you and all of your *harem* characters to live in? or could you take over the Gates Mansion and move characters there to live? something similar to "Become Someone" with the mansion upgrade

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
ok serious question would there be a way to add a way to build a house for you and all of your *harem* characters to live in? or could you take over the Gates Mansion and move characters there to live? something similar to "Become Someone" with the mansion upgrade
I imagine Sir Gates would need to be dead but I mean creating all that for ease of access would probably be a lot of work vs work for New people/stuff

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
when Tina is with me and I order her to "pleasure" someone always get a black square where the pic should be "/ASFA%2014.13/Images/People/Tina/tina-follower1.mp4" with "
Your file couldn’t be accessed
It may have been moved, edited, or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND" I found "tina-follower1.jpeg" inside "ASFA 14.13\Images\People\Tina\Malta" but no mp4 ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
when Tina is with me and I order her to "pleasure" someone always get a black square where the pic should be "/ASFA%2014.13/Images/People/Tina/tina-follower1.mp4" with "
Your file couldn’t be accessed
It may have been moved, edited, or deleted.
ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND" I found "tina-follower1.jpeg" inside "ASFA 14.13\Images\People\Tina\Malta" but no mp4 ?
A small bug, to locally fix copy the file
Images/People/Tina/Malta/tina-follower1.jpg
to
Images/People/Tina/tina-follower1.jpg

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Am I able to bone Sara?
I have charmed the vampire and defeated Davy and gabby. Also how do I charm lauren?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Am I able to bone Sara?
I have charmed the vampire and defeated Davy and gabby. Also how do I charm lauren?
On the murder path (either) you can get Sarah. Conspiracy and Apprentice paths not so much. On the murder path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IDK about apprentice but I gather she's unavailable on the conspiracy path.
The game literally tells you all this on the opening screen. :)

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
is there a flag to set Catherine's phone number as known?
She keeps texting me her ass, as if to taunt me.
If she texts me shouldn't I by definition have her number?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
is there a flag to set Catherine's phone number as known?
She keeps texting me her ass, as if to taunt me.
If she texts me shouldn't I by definition have her number?
This is for when she asked you to meet her? Then just go and do so. Go to the construction site at midday and text or phone her

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This is for when she asked you to meet her? Then just go and do so. Go to the construction site at midday and text or phone her
I am and she is not available to call. If she is texting me. I should have her number. This workis in the apprentice path. I am in the murder path and it does not work

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I am and she is not available to call. If she is texting me. I should have her number. This workis in the apprentice path. I am in the murder path and it does not work
The events are identical between the paths, are you calling at the right time and place, so the construction site between 12 and 1pm (and before 1pm). IF you are at the right place/time there should be text like
"Catherine is not here?
You look around the site, it is the agreed time but Catherine is not here!...."

Check the notes in your phone, it does give the basics. In the last release you can text her 'where are you' to trigger this event

If you cannot work it out you are welcome to post your save for me to check

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes