ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I have a bug. I can not pass to sir Ronald gouse. or to sacred grove, policewoman in tunnel, she is also in sacred grove. I have items- her hair and adress, but i doesnt know what to do...When i cast posession spell to, it says ""the spell refuses to work here", sorry for my bad english.
im having same problem can anyone help me

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I tried to do it without buying the necessary items for the ritual in the walkthrough, I wonder if it was because
You are going to have to explain more your problem. The post you quoted was about the Mansion being blocked by Adele the policewoman. This has nothing to do with the Ritual

The replies I noted and the walkthrough explain how to remove Adele, just talk to Officer Batton

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
You are going to have to explain more your problem. The post you quoted was about the Mansion being blocked by Adele the policewoman. This has nothing to do with the Ritual

The replies I noted and the walkthrough explain how to remove Adele, just talk to Officer Batton
the problem is that there is no option to talk anyway

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the problem is that there is no option to talk anyway
That is because you have not charmed her. Follow the story of the Dragon Vase and learn Shielded Charm, or use an earlier save from before Diane White arrived

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
That is because you have not charmed her. Follow the story of the Dragon Vase and learn Shielded Charm, or use an earlier save from before Diane White arrived
Mrs. Granger is injured in the hospital then I won't be able to learn the shielded charm so I'm stuck right?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Mrs. Granger is injured in the hospital then I won't be able to learn the shielded charm so I'm stuck right?
No, you can learn it when she is in hospital. You can ask her once she is out of the ICU no problems

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
ok there are too many things in the game and the walkthrough of the game is out of date i am confused what should i do

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Relic in my hand should I give it in the hotel room or should I do something else I think something is being done with holy water but I couldn't figure it out what should I do

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
ok there are too many things in the game and the walkthrough of the game is out of date i am confused what should i do
All those items are described in the walkthrough included in the game. They are not necessarily in the step by step part but in the parts specific to the people in question, so Mother Superior, Davy, Mom, Seraphina, Elian

The one for Save Leanne seems to be in the wrong place but it seems quite explicit, have you gone for a walk in the graveyard at night as it suggests?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I searched but couldn't find how to charm ellie
She probably needs to be de charmed first. (Because Davy is mentioned, he has probably charmed her.) If you have the silver ring, (I think you get it from one of the librarians.) That cancels his charm.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes