ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Have you checked the walkthrough, chapter 8 Charm Ellie and Carol ?
friends, I'm looking in this topic, everyone says look through the walkthrough, but it's out of date, I searched there, but I couldn't find it, are you talking about this walkthrough?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
friends, I'm looking in this topic, everyone says look through the walkthrough, but it's out of date, I searched there, but I couldn't find it, are you talking about this walkthrough?
No, the one included in the game download, in the Help folder

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I searched but couldn't find how to charm ellie
You cannot there, but did you say cast Clairvoyance, check the silver ring or try using it? She will leave from there and the next place you meet her you can charm her

I note in the walkthrough, "charm as is there is no tomorrow pt 2" there is a section "Charm Ellie and Carol" that gives the basics here.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
You cannot there, but did you say cast Clairvoyance, check the silver ring or try using it? She will leave from there and the next place you meet her you can charm her

I note in the walkthrough, "charm as is there is no tomorrow pt 2" there is a section "Charm Ellie and Carol" that gives the basics here.
Can you please give us hints on how to unlock the hidden spells? Also how to charm the girl who stabs you?

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019

i forgot to say i did it thanks by the way i can't call catherine why
Edit : I solved

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can you please give us hints on how to unlock the hidden spells? Also how to charm the girl who stabs you?
By hidden spell do you mean the two that are not available at the end of the game? These are not yet implemented in the game.

Girl who stabs you, do you mean Kate? Her charm process is also shown in the walkthrough

In the download there is a folder called Help. Look there
It is also available in the game, open your phone and check the Help option

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
By hidden spell do you mean the two that are not available at the end of the game? These are not yet implemented in the game.

Girl who stabs you, do you mean Kate? Her charm process is also shown in the walkthrough

It is also available in the game, open your phone and check the Help option
Can you please give us a full number/flag sheet for all events?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Can you please give us a full number/flag sheet for all events?
Included in the game, check the Development folder for all flags, but things like interdependencies and conditions for scenes etc vary in documentation, generally little. The full sourcecode is included in the game install in Javascripts/Source

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Included in the game, check the Development folder for all flags, but things like interdependencies and conditions for scenes etc vary in documentation, generally little. The full sourcecode is included in the game install in Javascripts/Source
Please make a txt file.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Please make a txt file.
All are editable in any text editor, or can be opened in a browser. All flags are documented basically.

But what is it you are after? Quite a few events have options in the cheat menu to reset or start.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
All are editable in any text editor, or can be opened in a browser. All flags are documented basically.

But what is it you are after? Quite a few events have options in the cheat menu to reset or start.
Trying to find the event where you save Kate.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I can't talk with sarah why
Here is my save
Your save says she is no longer interested in you. You must of ignored an invite, including when Lauren may of mentioned something upstairs. This is a hard end of scenes for her, nothing more will happen. I am revising her events for the next release, I must add an option to get involved again. Also to start the vampire events in another way
Trying to find the event where you save Kate.
Where are you with her, what has happened. There are several meetings with her, and you can free her a couple of times but she will get re-charmed again. She has quite a few events

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Your save says she is no longer interested in you. You must of ignored an invite, including when Lauren may of mentioned something upstairs. This is a hard end of scenes for her, nothing more will happen. I am revising her events for the next release, I must add an option to get involved again. Also to start the vampire events in another way

Where are you with her, what has happened. There are several meetings with her, and you can free her a couple of times but she will get re-charmed again. She has quite a few events
I need the right flag where I can permanently charm her to my side.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes