Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Hey what happened when i try to launch the game now it opens 4 pages that fail to load.
Nvm, closed chrome and tried again and its fine

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Talk to Tess, if you have not get her to your bedroom
Talk to Mrs Granger on the vase
Do the Ritual, but you sound like you are missing bits from the Church
The vase doesn't come up with Granger, tried to use it, give it drop it, examine, and she herself has no dialogues on it

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Nothing, recite scriptures or go dance. Or go to bed if its night
Did you try to pick up the chalice or try to charm Mother Superior. A number of these new options are only opened up when you try something and fail. The pick up is the main thing here

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just reposting from Hypnopics, bologna44 posted an updated version of their mod

Just for others reference, as far as I can see this release of the mod is still based on version 14.8.4

Hey all.
This is a post for the Bologna Mod of ASFA. Please read through if you are interested in downloading.

Ive been working on the Bologna Mod for ASFA since the last release a long while back. I thought I should go ahead and let you guys take a look at it in its current state.
Keep in mind that this is made from a very old build of the game. The story plays almost identically to the original but the interactions with the characters are quite different. Almost all character models are changed from the base game. I originally made this because I wanted more GIFs, MaleDom and BJ content. I know nothing about coding besides what I learned from repeatedly breaking ASFA over and over to see what worked. Im pretty happy with what I ended up with. I added several small characters that you can find if you look hard enough.
I took some of the criticisms of the last mod into consideration. It should flow better and "most" slaves will now wait for your instructions before they get to "work." Keep in mind that this is in no way affiliated with Cmac. I just did this for my own personal amusement because I was bored.
If you want a well fleshed out story with descriptive love making scenes then you should probably just stick to the base game.

You need to play as a Male for this mod. I havent done any work from the female perspective so it will most likely break if you try. There are bound to be some hiccups throughout so save often, but I think you can play through to a fairly complete story without any major problems. Enjoy.

File is around 14gb Sorry. I compressed it but I wasnt very economical with my GIF usage.

Last edited:

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Hello,

I really enjoy the past versions of this game, actually i'm trying to play the new version (14.10.2.4) with all the pregnant content. I really like this kind of game, you did a very good job !

However, I am having a problem, i followed the walkthrough (murderer path) as a male.

But as soon as I meet john adams and try to flirt with him, it doesn't matter what I choose next I get stuck ... i have Masculine Cantrips of course ...

I tried to download the game and make it without internet, that work (but still doesnt have images), but the save is also blocked me when i try to load on internet, here's my save.

Melendez

Jun 22, 2020
Hello people I'm saw that there's the tag of "possession" can somebody tells me how to get that power or how the possession works please? And sorry for the troubles :(

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Hello people I'm saw that there's the tag of "possession" can somebody tells me how to get that power or how the possession works please? And sorry for the troubles :(
You get a spell that lets you possess people if you have the correct item of theirs. When you possess them, you take control of them for awhile and can make them do things they normally wouldn't. You can do it whenever you want, but it's mostly just used for story purposes.

Reactions: Melendez

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hello,

I really enjoy the past versions of this game, actually i'm trying to play the new version (14.10.2.4) with all the pregnant content. I really like this kind of game, you did a very good job !

However, I am having a problem, i followed the walkthrough (murderer path) as a male.

But as soon as I meet john adams and try to flirt with him, it doesn't matter what I choose next I get stuck ... i have Masculine Cantrips of course ...

I tried to download the game and make it without internet, that work (but still doesnt have images), but the save is also blocked me when i try to load on internet, here's my save.
Can you please redownload and reapply the update. There were issues with John that have been fixed. I checked your save and John is charmed and I see no problems otherwise now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-10-2-cmacleod42.571/page-251#post-4343972

Reactions: LB1990

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
As PostDip noted but please be aware there is limited comtent, largely only 3 people

Reactions: Melendez

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
can someone tell me if one of these is Allison's chant? I am basically trying to finish this list

NOTE: avoid learning "conserving magic", "harnessing mana", "golden gestures", "unseen" until you known at least
"maculine charms", "defending yourself with magic", "precision transitions", "medium powers" and the hypnotic technique from Mr Beasley

Magical Knowledge:
I have fine control over the charm process "precision transitions"?
I can use Mana to block spells cast on me, I need at least 20 mana to do it "defending yourself with magic"?
I can charm men as well as women "maculine charms"?
I can use teleport to more places and I can carve hexagrams
I know Hydromancy and I can get visions of other places if I meditate on a pool of water and cast clairvoyance "medium powers"?
I know the Ritual of Return

Hypnotic Knowledge:
I understand the basics of hypnosis
I can magically augment hypnosis
the hypnotic technique from Mr Beasley ?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes