jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
I have the newest version and on a new save, the last option for charming john adams when you get the silver ring doesnt let you proceed. I tried both Charming him sexually or not.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Android version do not install.
I know it does on devices, I have had reports of issues and suggestions to change. It does require a fair bit of storage to install so maybe you do not have enough

Sorry I cannot help much otherwise, I actually do not have an Android device and did all testing using emulators and the asking for testers to check

Bazz

Sep 9, 2017
I know it does on devices, I have had reports of issues and suggestions to change. It does require a fair bit of storage to install so maybe you do not have enough

Sorry I cannot help much otherwise, I actually do not have an Android device and did all testing using emulators and the asking for testers to check
understood. thx

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Where is Beaseley? he's gone before i get the ability to charm men
He will be back, just follow other stories in the game, especially the silver ring/Tess and the Dragon Gem. The Seance is a key event to progress many things too

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
i got the
He will be back, just follow other stories in the game, especially the silver ring/Tess and the Dragon Gem. The Seance is a key event to progress many things too
i got the ring, candles, holy water and crystal, and for some reason I stole a dragon vase. tess just kind of seems stalled. Should the museum be open?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i got the

i got the ring, candles, holy water and crystal, and for some reason I stole a dragon vase. tess just kind of seems stalled. Should the museum be open?
Talk to Tess, if you have not get her to your bedroom
Talk to Mrs Granger on the vase
Do the Ritual, but you sound like you are missing bits from the Church

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Last edited:

Greenhorn2013

Oct 17, 2019
I does everything mentioned in walkthrough. It says "Go to the Hotel and tell Jesse about the secret room, then enter the witch's prison."
But there is no option to talk with Jesse. I reviewed seance info, get the Aftane and can go to the witch. if i take a look in the task list, there are 2 points: "Find a Magic Gem" and "Summon the ghost of Kurndorf"

What did i miss?

Greenhorn2013

Oct 17, 2019
An other question, Learn to defend yourself with magic? I charmed Alison on Weekend an talked to her. But i only have the option "You, Your Breast, You can chat with my cock"
Does this mean i learned it? Where can i see if i have learned it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I does everything mentioned in walkthrough. It says "Go to the Hotel and tell Jesse about the secret room, then enter the witch's prison."
But there is no option to talk with Jesse. I reviewed seance info, get the Aftane and can go to the witch. if i take a look in the task list, there are 2 points: "Find a Magic Gem" and "Summon the ghost of Kurndorf"

What did i miss?
The walkthrough is not perfect, have you talk to Jessica in the cellar?
Jesse is only available in the daytime

An other question, Learn to defend yourself with magic? I charmed Alison on Weekend an talked to her. But i only have the option "You, Your Breast, You can chat with my cock"
Does this mean i learned it? Where can i see if i have learned it?
To learn the chant from her you need to have experience points to learn a new training. So go an charm some people, DO NOT learn other trainings and return the next weekend and learn it

how to charm sera
You cannot in this release

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Talk to Tess, if you have not get her to your bedroom
Talk to Mrs Granger on the vase
Do the Ritual, but you sound like you are missing bits from the Church
missing the silver cup, got three skulls tho. just gotta get rid of mother superior and grab the cup that bitch never leaves

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes