cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
1. Launched a new game: the Addams don't disappear, I can get to their house in the evening. Works fine! (the old save is buggy).
2. In Charge Of Mr. Beasley's (play as a male character):
"groping your ass and massaging your breasts... he practically worships your tits..." :D and missing files
Images/GenericSex/sex-mm 20anal 20b.mp4
Images/GenericSex/sex-mm 20anal 20a.mp4

found something. add it to the game if you want
View attachment 853133
1. Please explain more and have you applied the fix. What do you mean here?

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
1. Please explain more and have you applied the fix. What do you mean here?
I started the game from an old save and couldn't get into the Adams house. After the fix, the house became active, but only Tess is visible in the house. I see both if i sent Tess into the bedroom. But if I send Tess to my house, their house becomes empty. John is only active in the office LOL
Saved the game near the house.

Reactions: cmacleod42

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I started the game from an old save and couldn't get into the Adams house. After the fix, the house became active, but only Tess is visible in the house. I see both if i sent Tess into the bedroom. But if I send Tess to my house, their house becomes empty. John is only active in the office LOL
Saved the game near the house.
Fixed, see the updated fix

All
Updated earlier fix with more corrections
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-spell-for-all-v14-10-2-cmacleod42.571/post-4346897

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Update is out so just getting back to answering some non-bug related posts

Are you planning to add new characters in the big update and some non-core stories?
I do plan to release a 14.11 with at least
- Elian completed
- Aunt Brandi charmed
- a new vampire using Asa Akira model
- fleshing out other content

Hi cmacleod42. I got a question for ya. What are your plans for the game going forward? Are you wrapping up the game or do you have plans to go bigger, beyond the scope of the town? This is by far the best open world game on this site and it's essentially playable to the end already. You've done an amazing job over the years creating this masterpiece. I am kind of curious about the future of the game though. When I check the last few changelogs, it seems extremely short for the amount of time it took for the update to drop. I assume you are quite busy with real life and since the game is mostly done, you are just adding the finishing touches and tying up loose ends. Is that about right?
Real life has been a pain so far this year, health has been poor (not covid or anything like that) but life has just been compex.

I do plan to continue finalising and fleshing out and resolving characters mentioned and some requested. I have had people not interested in new characters in general, so I have been avoiding new ones aside from those mentioned/discussed in game. Some that were added have been fan submitted like Emily, Dr Kay for instance.

For this game I do not plan to move outside of Glenvale, anything on those lines would be a sequel game

How do you get the mm content?
Charm Mr Beasley, Davy, Charlie and John Adams. Do not transform them, and play as a male character.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I have a question concerning the ritual with Jessica. I don't know if my question concerns the vanilla or modded version though.

I play on the murder path and I followed the walkthrough and have every items needed for the ritual but Jessica tells me that "we don't have the innocent". What's that and where can i find it ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I have a question concerning the ritual with Jessica. I don't know if my question concerns the vanilla or modded version though.

I play on the murder path and I followed the walkthrough and have every items needed for the ritual but Jessica tells me that "we don't have the innocent". What's that and where can i find it ?
This is old content so it still applies to the mod, but I will note there is signficant content you are missing out on playing the mod

It means you have not brought Jesse with you. Talk to her when she is in the bar

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
This is old content so it still applies to the mod, but I will note there is signficant content you are missing out on playing the mod

It means you have not brought Jesse with you. Talk to her when she is in the bar
OK Thank you. I think i will play the vanilla now i'm too lost :KEK:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Quick question!

As of 14.10.1 if you use the PASS spell to enter the Museum after you charmed the mayor and ordered her to keep it closed to the public then there won't be any sort of shooting or action that would take Mrs.Granger (Kate's Mom) to the hospital hence I cannot unlock the Intensive Care Unit that holds the last and only character that I can't charm... the damn nurse.

Any way to unlock the ICU? I mean like unlock it via dialog because cheat teleporting me there with the menu shows the nurse but she has no dialog and can't charm her without a name.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
I encountered an issue. When i go to John Adams house with Tess and try to charm him before getting the silver ring, I get stuck on the "Talk to the Adams a bit more" button. I click on it and nothing happens. It's impossible for me to progress further.

I have 14.10.2 and just made the update so that's not because of an old version.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Fix for 14.10.2
Fixes for John and Tess events for the 14.10.2 event are attached. I will update the main update link a little later

To apply, download the attachment, unzip and copy the file compiled.js into the folder
Javascripts
in your game installation

EDIT:
updated to address
- some missing images
- a save issue for John/Tess
- an attempt to address some portrait mode issues for desktop systems
- saved/load issues for Memory app and number of photos in phone and max saves
EDIT

updated to fix some missing images for Sarah and a layout issue in a Mr Beasley scene

Please download the update and reapply, it includes all fixes and a few new images
Update links in OP are 404. Where is the update with the fixes?

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Having another issue... trying the conspiracy path (usually do apprentice) and I'm at the "Davy Robbins" stage, but the game won't let me give gina's necklace to Kate. I selected the "protect" dialog option and try to give her the necklace:

"You should hold on to it. It is far too valuable to give away something that can protect you from charm spells!"

Meanwhile I have pamela's bracelet?

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes