Chaos Angel

Nov 9, 2017
Status
had a motorbike accident last weekend, so things have been delayed due to hospitalisation and general issues with pain, medication etc

I should be able to release 14.10..2 this coming weekend
Hope it the accident wasn't too bad. Get well soon.

On a side note, I think the point where you can charm or hypnotize the Mom is broken. I follow the walkthrough pretty closely. Talk to the Mom about the visitor, ask what Jesse demon did to the Mom. Sleep with Tracy (even tried this multiple times over a weekend, which the weekend seems to keep the Mom at home until about late Sunday, when she then leaves for work) then go to the Mom which gives you a few scenes. Pick the right dialogs according to the walkthrough. Get the clothing and deliver the suitcase. Spy on them at night in the office. Go to Gabby's office and do the entire journalist thing at 6PM and then when you eventually get to the Mom again, she keeps kicking back against it and tells you no and then you are stuck on that part and can only undo the hypnosis and not actually get all the scenes unlocked and the cheats that are available don't do anything for that section, force charming the Mom does nothing and you are locked out of it. Wish there was another way of charming her after that entire bit. Even tried restarting the entire game and play up until that point, which I think I could only get the whole Mom scenes working in one of the past updates.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hope it the accident wasn't too bad. Get well soon.

On a side note, I think the point where you can charm or hypnotize the Mom is broken. I follow the walkthrough pretty closely. Talk to the Mom about the visitor, ask what Jesse demon did to the Mom. Sleep with Tracy (even tried this multiple times over a weekend, which the weekend seems to keep the Mom at home until about late Sunday, when she then leaves for work) then go to the Mom which gives you a few scenes. Pick the right dialogs according to the walkthrough. Get the clothing and deliver the suitcase. Spy on them at night in the office. Go to Gabby's office and do the entire journalist thing at 6PM and then when you eventually get to the Mom again, she keeps kicking back against it and tells you no and then you are stuck on that part and can only undo the hypnosis and not actually get all the scenes unlocked and the cheats that are available don't do anything for that section, force charming the Mom does nothing and you are locked out of it. Wish there was another way of charming her after that entire bit. Even tried restarting the entire game and play up until that point, which I think I could only get the whole Mom scenes working in one of the past updates.
The scene to charm Mom has two main outcomes, you leave her uncharmed, or you charm her but largely leave her as herself and with her will. So it is a matter of approaching it with out being too dominant. The walkthrough should give the right approach here, nothing has significantly changed in this process, just undo the hypnosis and then charm her but do not approach as her being your slave

I am aware of no issues in this process, no reports of problems with it. If you cannot get it to work, then post me your save game at the point of Mom in Gabby's house waiting for you (and Gabby charmed however you prefer)

Chaos Angel

Nov 9, 2017
The scene to charm Mom has two main outcomes, you leave her uncharmed, or you charm her but largely leave her as herself and with her will. So it is a matter of approaching it with out being too dominant. The walkthrough should give the right approach here, nothing has significantly changed in this process, just undo the hypnosis and then charm her but do not approach as her being your slave

I am aware of no issues in this process, no reports of problems with it. If you cannot get it to work, then post me your save game at the point of Mom in Gabby's house waiting for you (and Gabby charmed however you prefer)

Had to load one of my older saves to get back to the point you wanted and as luck would have it I got past the point I was talking about. For some reason it got stuck at the point where you undo the hypnosis that Gabby put on her and the only thing you could do is either tell her that you are her Master now (which makes her tell you no) or undo the hypnosis and make her forget everything that happened, which then the charm spell fizzles when you use it. Trying to charm her when she is back home brings up the sulfur message.

But like I said, as luck would have it, I somehow got past this point now, which is pretty weird. Maybe my browser or my pc just needed to be restarted or something, since I did everything exactly the same way again. Weird. Thanks anyways for responding and trying to help.

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Status
had a motorbike accident last weekend, so things have been delayed due to hospitalisation and general issues with pain, medication etc

I should be able to release 14.10..2 this coming weekend
Oh god, take care of yourself and don't overwork ! Had some rest and thanks for your work !

Can't wait for the new content also .. We will be able to do some naughty thing with charmed Davy ?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Release 14.10.3

This is the last release for the 14.10 release as has been discussed. Some small changes and bug fixes have been done over the last release 14.10.2 and some minor additions

Fully save compatible with version 14.8.4 or later and the update can upgrade any version 14.9 or later

Changes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links
Full Version

1.06Gb

Android APK

Update
must be applied to an existing game installation!

357Mb

Install
Full version
Download the full version and extract to a folder of your choice

Update
download and copy into your game installation and unzip 'here' overwriting any files and merge any folders

EDIT:
updated with full version and to address some small problems
EDIT:
updated to fix issue for Android APK

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Release 14.10.3

This is the last release for the 14.10 release as has been discussed. Some smalll changes and bug fixes have been done over the last release 14.10.2 and some minor additions

Fully save compatible with version 14.8.4 or later and the update can upgrade any version 14.9 or later

Full installs will follow in a day or two

Changes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links
Mega
357Mb
Google Drive

Install
download and copy into your game installation and unzip 'here' ovewriting any files and merge any folders
Can it also be upgraded from the 14.10.2.5 Test version?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
What kind of gay scenes are in here?
There are a few, if you play a male character there are 3 charmable male characters you can have sex with. This is a significant minority of characters and scenes though

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small error was just reported for some browsers notably WaterFox, but not for any others. The game will not start for these cases

I will update the update, but if you have this issue download the attachment in the release post, unzip and copy compiled.js into the Javascripts folder of your game installation

No need for this unless you have an actual problem otherwise

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes