Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I was talking mana, but ok, I guess I can use the money for stones from the New Age shop. IMO "a bit tedious" doesn't do it justice, especially considering the amounts of mana you need and the introduction of timed stuff in the game. Maybe it's just me, but the main way of gaining a resource being an obvious exploit is not right :D
PS: Still, a great game, nonetheless
With the money you can buy stones that gives you mana...... you can literally have unlimited mana and its not even an exploit....

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
update lose my save oh my god
Try renaming the folder of your game installation to match that of your previous game and see if that helps

I have been playing this game for a long time. It is the only browser based game i continue to play with each update. I would love to see enrichment of new characters rather than adding new girls. That would make game way more engaging in my view. I assume esmeralda will be eventually included but more scenes/interactions with mom, granger, tess, teachers in the school would be great.
That was a major focus of the 14.10 release, there was a minor new character added by request but everything else was expanding and fleshing out existing characters

will there be a compresses stand alone mod from the existing one ???
I doubt it, as they did not update the last release of the mod to a later version of the game

But anything to do with the mod is something for the mod developer, it is a standalone release, not part of the core game

Content wise, is it better to play as a man or woman? thx
There is essentially no difference

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How much does the Bologna Mod differ from the main game?
It is based on an older version of the game 14.8.4 so is missing all new content since that release

It is heavily based on
- male player
- blowjob sex scene focus
- BDSM scenes
- recommend murder path
- the latest version of the mod adds several new characters

Last edited:
Reactions: Sere

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Mister dev which path do you recommend to follow?

I already did the murder path with the mod but I want to try your original game.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Mister dev which path do you recommend to follow?

I already did the murder path with the mod but I want to try your original game.
So really it is a personal preference, I would suggest to try the apprentice path just as
- Sofia is replaced with a different character
- there are some scenes with Sarah not available on the murder path BUT you cannot charm her
- Anita is met in a different way and with different charm scenes
The rest of the differences are in flavour and style

Reactions: Fapmigo

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
So really it is a personal preference, I would suggest to try the apprentice path just as
- Sofia is replaced with a different character
- there are some scenes with Sarah not available on the murder path BUT you cannot charm her
- Anita is met in a different way and with different charm scenes
The rest of the differences are in flavour and style
Ok I will try that path thanks

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
How do i save leanne ? I tried following the guide but it doesn't work, i talked to whomever i had to, can't place the relic in the hidden room and i can TF davey but not charm him.
If anyone could point out whatever i missed.....

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I downloaded the full download, and was playing the Severn Valley Mod version and there seems to be a lot of missing images.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
severn valley mod is broken. alot of images are missing also i cant learn clairvoyance from sarah. nothing happens when i click try to learn the spell. also victoria does not offer protection spell, so cant get the book back from beasley

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I downloaded the full download, and was playing the Severn Valley Mod version and there seems to be a lot of missing images.
Can you let me know what browser you are using and some example images you are missing. Nothing at all should be missing due to the nature of how the scenario works

severn valley mod is broken. alot of images are missing also i cant learn clairvoyance from sarah. nothing happens when i click try to learn the spell. also victoria does not offer protection spell, so cant get the book back from beasley
Similarly please let me know a missing image and what browser you are using

Please go to your phone and in apps turn on rune matching. Now try to learn the spell

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm hello anyone have played it? im really lost and idk what to do, its kinda hard follow up the story plot and complete tasks... any guide or anyone have something to say to help? ahm thanks for your time on read and aswer me btw i apreciate it

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Can you let me know what browser you are using and some example images you are missing. Nothing at all should be missing due to the nature of how the scenario works
Well. I didnt keep a record of all the missing images. But the transformation gif when you turn males into females and vice-versa isnt there. Tracy Chores image isnt there. Most of the images that are missing are the ones in the extra dialogue window that pops out. There's a quite a few missing from those places. The gay images dont show up when trying to fuck John Adams as well as when Beasley a male.

Also when transofrming Beasely into female if you transform her again, the image stays the same even if you click slim figure.

I'd have to run through the game again to find them all. I wasnt smart enough to keep a log of them.

And Im using Chrome. And I was on the Murder Path, for the Severn Mod Version, if that makes a difference.

Also I thought Davy was charmable now. And I thought Brandi was too. But I've been working on Davy for days and nothing so far.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Well. I didnt keep a record of all the missing images. But the transformation gif when you turn males into females and vice-versa isnt there. Tracy Chores image isnt there. Most of the images that are missing are the ones in the extra dialogue window that pops out. There's a quite a few missing from those places. The gay images dont show up when trying to fuck John Adams as well as when Beasley a male.

Also when transofrming Beasely into female if you transform her again, the image stays the same even if you click slim figure.

I'd have to run through the game again to find them all. I wasnt smart enough to keep a log of them.

And Im using Chrome. And I was on the Murder Path, for the Severn Mod Version, if that makes a difference.

Also I thought Davy was charmable now. And I thought Brandi was too. But I've been working on Davy for days and nothing so far.
Ok I think I see what is going wrong, it is mainly for mp4 videos and how it is doing the fallback from scenario/mod t the base game

It is a very simple fix I will update

Davy - visit him in the dungeon with Tina several days in a row
Aunt Brandi - not yet, next release

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Try renaming the folder of your game installation to match that of your previous game and see if that helps

That was a major focus of the 14.10 release, there was a minor new character added by request but everything else was expanding and fleshing out existing characters

I doubt it, as they did not update the last release of the mod to a later version of the game

But anything to do with the mod is something for the mod developer, it is a standalone release, not part of the core game

There is essentially no difference
nop
I try to spend 14 hr restart but miss a lot things QwQ

Reactions: Dsenamena1212

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
How do i save leanne ? I tried following the guide but it doesn't work, i talked to whomever i had to, can't place the relic in the hidden room and i can TF davey but not charm him.
If anyone could point out whatever i missed.....
Go to the Aquarium and charm Abby

For Davy you need to take Tina to him several days in a row

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes