Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Like all the bad ends it is a scene, then game-over

The Bimbo curse story is the only version that lasts for a while but it is not indefinite, a couple of days in-game and then game-over if you do not cure it.

This game does not have playable defeat scenes or where you are controlled by others
Thanks!

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
Dang I'm stuck. The wizard is gone, Davy is tied up in the hotel and there is a vampire following me around

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Dang I'm stuck. The wizard is gone, Davy is tied up in the hotel and there is a vampire following me around
Have you
- charmed Anita and revisited her and had sex and talked about Davy to her
- freed or enslaved Jessica
- saved Leanne

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
Have you
- charmed Anita and revisited her and had sex and talked about Davy to her
- freed or enslaved Jessica
- saved Leanne
Oh yeah I've done those, except talking about Davy with Anita. HAHA alright, didn't think that would be a thing. Thanks!

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
The mod is heavily male dominant with most sex scenes replaced with blowjobs and or bondage. Heavy degradation, abuse. If this is your thing then the mod may be for you.
No support for female player avatar. Many of the models have been swapped with different ones, so scenes may not match in some cases well, for instance Mother Superior.
Aside from a few new characters the story is otherwise identical to version 14.8.4. It does not include any content post 14.8.4
hm only blowjobs ??? no bondage sex that sucks (pun here)

Decturia

Jul 17, 2020
Hey! A quick question... Is public nudity already in the game or its going to be on the next update? When I talk about it with mayor she says to talk with police chief and that's it! There is no talking with police chief...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey! A quick question... Is public nudity already in the game or its going to be on the next update? When I talk about it with mayor she says to talk with police chief and that's it! There is no talking with police chief...
It is in now, the talk is just to stop enforcing laws. Over time you will start seeing people around town nude. This increases over time, the more days that pass, the greater the chance (approx 10% more per day)

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
you don't know me, but I have known you and this game for many years, from sharks lagoon to hypnocollective.
ASFA is one of my all-time favourite game. Great work and thanks!

Reactions: Buck Bokai
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes