DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Is what way do you want the reset Miss Logan? You can change her charm type in the game by re-charming her

If you want the rest back to the alternate process for charming her currently this your would have to reset her charm state of uncharmed and reset all flags and other variables, but it would be best just to load an earlier save game and reply these events from there
Hey, I can't get Madison to show up after the quiz, I searched on this thread and found that there was a bug that Madison did not show up if the sister was talking on the phone. Is this bug still happening? Is Madison supposed to show up always one day after the quiz? Because I made two new saves and Madison still does not show up, even when ignoring the sister.

EDIT: Nevermind, dont now how and took me a while but got her to show up.
Btw great game dev :)

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Any news for the next update ? :D
Still working on it, several weeks at least before beta testing. Main current planned features
- complete Elian's pact and post content
- charm Aunt Brandi
- Mayor Thomas can be transformed into a male 9or visa vera
- characters with multiple models can be transformed to the other model
Probably some other bits but still to be decided

Need help. i don't seem to have the option of talking about the relic with sister Desiree
There are some time windows for Sister Desiree's events. They are older ones so do not reply on the passage of time in the game but visiting key locations. This is discussed a bit in the general tips part of the walkthrough. So visit the Wild Ranges a couple of times and also the Shops and Library. This is really meant to mean, go and do something else or someone else and come back later.
Just passing time, or sleeping etc will do nothing

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Oh really great, i wish we could go further with Davy Robbins on the next update too :D Do you think you almost reach the end of your story or you have still some idea for the next ?

I consider that you really made one of the best mind control games in the world, thanks a lot for this !

Dec 13, 2018
Have a question:
I've completed most of the game (in a current play-through), and am still unable to access the Hotel Cellar (which of course is kind of key).
By "unable to access" I mean I can't even trigger the event where you find out it exists (i.e. where you then need plans).

Does anyone know of that scenario happening, and (if so), if there's still a way of progressing that side of things?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Have a question:
I've completed most of the game (in a current play-through), and am still unable to access the Hotel Cellar (which of course is kind of key).
By "unable to access" I mean I can't even trigger the event where you find out it exists (i.e. where you then need plans).

Does anyone know of that scenario happening, and (if so), if there's still a way of progressing that side of things?
I am not aware of any issues here. The event happens when you meet Davy at the hotel after you charm Monique and send her to look for magic

A simple work around is to add the item 'Hotel Plans' to your inventory using the cheat menu, but always better to actually use the proper game events and using cheats can break event progression

Did you use any cheats, other than money/mana (they are always safe)

Dec 13, 2018
I am not aware of any issues here. The event happens when you meet Davy at the hotel after you charm Monique and send her to look for magic

A simple work around is to add the item 'Hotel Plans' to your inventory using the cheat menu, but always better to actually use the proper game events and using cheats can break event progression

Did you use any cheats, other than money/mana (they are always safe)
Re cheating: No I didn't. I like the game as is and find it more interesting if I don't cheat.
I've played a few times, and do enjoy finding the alternate paths (referring to the walkthrough only if a get stuck/forget something).

Monique's been charmed for a long time now (in game terms) and I've seen her at school (which, iirc, is the thing that happens with her before the Hotel interaction). Can't recall if there's a time-delay between the two?

As I'm almost done (except for this somewhat large side of things), I'll give it a few more game days then try the add item suggestion (thanks for that).

Great game BTW... :)

===========================================================
EDIT (silly me): Turned out I already have the Hotel Plans (though donlt recall ever asking for them), and it appears I've juts never "Used" them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Re cheating: No I didn't. I like the game as is and find it more interesting if I don't cheat.
I've played a few times, and do enjoy finding the alternate paths (referring to the walkthrough only if a get stuck/forget something).

Monique's been charmed for a long time now (in game terms) and I've seen her at school (which, iirc, is the thing that happens with her before the Hotel interaction). Can't recall if there's a time-delay between the two?

As I'm almost done (except for this somewhat large side of things), I'll give it a few more game days then try the add item suggestion (thanks for that).

Great game BTW... :)

=======================================================================================================
EDIT: Turen out I have te Hotel Plans (though donlt recall ever asking for them).

Either way: Still canlt access the cellar...???
In the Hotel Bar use the plans

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a way to play with the mod on the latest version? I'm afraid I'm going to overwrite the new content if I use it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way to play with the mod on the latest version? I'm afraid I'm going to overwrite the new content if I use it.
No, no way at all, they are effectively different games. You can export a save game from the mod and load in the the base game and it will work, absent any mod content.

If you copy one over the other, you will just end up playing the last one you copied from

Itsjustaprankbrah

Aug 18, 2018
Help please : there is a weird glitch i had today ; yesterday the game was working perfectly fine , but since this morning i just can't start it at all . Does someone have any idea of what i could do to make it work again ?
(btw im playing on a browser , idk if it has something to do with my problem or not)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Help please : there is a weird glitch i had today ; yesterday the game was working perfectly fine , but since this morning i just can't start it at all . Does someone have any idea of what i could do to make it work again ?
(btw im playing on a browser , idk if it has something to do with my problem or not)
No real idea here, nothing quite like this has been previously reported

Try starting the game and press F12 to open the console. Are any errors reported

Otherwise please try a different browser

Reactions: Itsjustaprankbrah

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
it is possible you need to update your browser choice and/or clean your cache. Some times things go screwy. for those two reasons.

Reactions: Itsjustaprankbrah
4.30 star(s) 60 Votes