DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Just too much editing to create the images, only two of the models released image sets of them pregnant, and a few others individual images. Also really the game plays out in only a few weeks game time, not enough time really.

This has been commented a number of times. Do you mean post rescue (or not) scenes?
Either way, how do you unlock the two hidden spells? I tried with cheats, and couldn't do it.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Small update
Please excuse the slow work on the new version, still unsure when, but I am making progress. I have
- added the new shop run by Cherie Deville, just a variation of the Antiques store partly ported from the Bologna mod. She sells some new items with minor effects.
- added a new character Leigh, another bank teller, who uses the image set you do not select for Ellie. Her story is different but most post charm details are similar. This was partly an exercise/experiment for me to play with
- some UI changes and extra hint information
- you can now send messages to people asking where they are or send a selfie
- some continuation of Sera's story
- Principal Reagan was submitted and I am working to implement
- some new locations in town and map changes to make room. The new locations are for some future conent including places for some existing characters to work like Geraldine
-more pregnant edits, all characters now done

Remaining
- rest of Principal Reagan
- finish Sera
- Davy post charm
- promotion for Ellie or Leigh

Last edited:

Test9215

Dec 1, 2022
Small update
Please excuse the slow work on the new version, still unsure when, but I am making progress. I have
- added the new shop run by Cherie Deville, just a variation of the Antiques store partly ported from the Bologna mod. She sells some new items with minor effects.
- added a new character Leigh, another bank teller, who uses the image set you do not select for Ellie. Her story is different but most post charm details are similar. This was partly an exercise/experiment for me to play with
- some UI changes and extra hint information
- you can now send messages to people asking where they are or send a selfie
- some continuation of Sera's story
- Principal Reagan was submitted and I am working to implement
- some new locations in town and map changes to make room. The new locations are for some future conent including places for some existing characters to work like Geraldine
-more pregnant edits, all characters now done

Remaining
- rest of Principal Reagan
- finish Sera
- Davy post charm
- promotion for Ellie or Leigh
Hi
How to download upload when we finish the game ?

BelialKnight

Mar 22, 2023
I have a question why are the updates so long to complete not to be mean but I am wondering why it takes so long to finish a update

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
If you need some images edited or generated I could help.
Thank you for the offer, I am mostly complete assembling images for this release. Some more selfie images may be added and some variants for Davy but nothing much. Often I enjoy the image collection and editing anyway here

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
This might be a dumbass question so apologies but I couldn't find a straight answer searching the thread: How much m/f or futa/f content is there for the female protagonist? I know the game is focused mostly on female NPCs so I'm not expecting much, but is there any at all?

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
This might be a dumbass question so apologies but I couldn't find a straight answer searching the thread: How much m/f or futa/f content is there for the female protagonist? I know the game is focused mostly on female NPCs so I'm not expecting much, but is there any at all?
futa on female is about a small amount. It requires the Transform spell and soul crsytal. as For Female on Female pretty everyone the guy can you can fuck too.

Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016
Version 14.12d, apprentice path following the walkthrough, Leanne re-thralls herself into mother superior's chamber when I go to charm mother superior. Anyone run into this with a possible workaround?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Version 14.12d, apprentice path following the walkthrough, Leanne re-thralls herself into mother superior's chamber when I go to charm mother superior. Anyone run into this with a possible workaround?
This was a bug but was fixed in this version. Can you please apply the update only version to your game installation.

did the cheat menu disapeared or am i just blind?
It moved sort of. Open your phone, Games app, and click the cheat icon and the menu will open

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes