DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Have you charmed Tess? You can have her invite Ms Titus to join you and charm her.

Otherwise you need to follow the story for magic gems, examine the books in the history class room and talk to Monique and also talk to Mrs Granger
This story leads you to learn the spell Shielded Charm and you can use it to charm people in public

Worst case you can use the cheat menu and charm Ms Titus
You can't impregnate the mother or sister? Or anyone other than the "breeder"? Feels like a waste.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
You can't impregnate the mother or sister? Or anyone other than the "breeder"? Feels like a waste.
Choosing to make Miss Logan a breeder is a condition to seeing the pregnant endings. Essentially if you do not charm her that way you have expressed a lack of interest in breeding/pregnant content

Most people will get the end game scenes, not everyone as it takes time to create the necessary fake images (only a couple of models in the game posted images of themselves pregnant, all the rest are edits)

Reactions: kkai

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Choosing to make Miss Logan a breeder is a condition to seeing the pregnant endings. Essentially if you do not charm her that way you have expressed a lack of interest in breeding/pregnant content

Most people will get the end game scenes, not everyone as it takes time to create the necessary fake images (only a couple of models in the game posted images of themselves pregnant, all the rest are edits)
So you can only get Miss Logan pregnant? No others?

john.K

Dec 4, 2022
I'm sorry to interrupt the inquiry. Why can't I display the corresponding picture no matter what mode of the ending? According to the direction of the web address bar, the required file is mp4 format, but I did not find mp4 format in the ending folder I pointed to. May I ask how to solve it?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm sorry to interrupt the inquiry. Why can't I display the corresponding picture no matter what mode of the ending? According to the direction of the web address bar, the required file is mp4 format, but I did not find mp4 format in the ending folder I pointed to. May I ask how to solve it?
I am unsure what you mean here exactly. When the game shows an image it tries multiple versions, png, jpg, gif, mp4 with mp4 last. If you get an error of a mp4 image not shown it means the image is not available

In most cases this would mean you are running the game wrong. Commonly the means you downloaded the Update link in the first post? This is not a fully playable game many, many images will be missing, it has to be applied to an existing game installation.

It is possible you have hit a bug in the game and a specific images is missing, can you mouse over or otherwise tell me the image it tried to show?

john.K

Dec 4, 2022
[引用=“cmacleod42, 帖子: 10053708, 成员: 183863”]
我不确定你在这里到底是什么意思。当游戏显示图像时,它会尝试多个版本,png,jpg,gif,mp4,最后是mp4。如果您收到mp4图像未显示的错误,则表示该图像不可用

在大多数情况下,这意味着您运行错误了游戏。通常意味着您在第一篇文章中下载了更新链接?这不是一个完全可玩的游戏,很多图像会丢失,它必须应用于现有的游戏安装。

您可能在游戏中遇到了一个错误并且缺少特定图像,您可以将鼠标悬停或以其他方式告诉我它试图显示的图像吗?
[/引用]
先生,下午好。我的烦恼是,无论我进入什么条件,在我选择了生物老师之后,大部分人物的怀孕图片都无法正确显示。当我检查地址时,会出现mp4格式
此外,在非结尾中,没有显示母亲的照片
如果给您在理解上造成了困扰,我非常抱歉

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
先生,下午好。我的烦恼是,无论我进入什么条件,在我选择了生物老师之后,大部分人物的怀孕图片都无法正确显示。当我检查地址时,会出现mp4格式
此外,在非结尾中,没有显示母亲的照片
如果给您在理解上造成了困扰,我非常抱歉
I do see in your posts and can see what images would be affected but I am aware of no problems for those images. Are you sure you are playing a full download of the game? Do you get this for all images in the end game or just those three? I think from your post it is all

Also please note you cannot update the mod with the full game or visa versa and expect it is work or be missing images

Can you check in your game installation in the subfolder
Images/People/Victoria
(ie subfolder Images, then a subfolder People and then Vuctoria)
Is there a file
pregnantduo.jpg
this is the image that should be shown in the first screenshot

john.K

Dec 4, 2022
I do see in your posts and can see what images would be affected but I am aware of no problems for those images. Are you sure you are playing a full download of the game? Do you get this for all images in the end game or just those three? I think from your post it is all

Also please note you cannot update the mod with the full game or visa versa and expect it is work or be missing images

Can you check in your game installation in the subfolder
Images/People/Victoria
(ie subfolder Images, then a subfolder People and then Vuctoria)
Is there a file
pregnantduo.jpg
this is the image that should be shown in the first screenshot
Good day, Sir, I can find the picture you described. After the complete download of my Game version is 14.11, I downloaded your 14.12d update file again and copied it into the game folder. I am not sure whether it is the correct behavior, please kindly take some time to have a look at my information

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Good day, Sir, I can find the picture you described. After the complete download of my Game version is 14.11, I downloaded your 14.12d update file again and copied it into the game folder. I am not sure whether it is the correct behavior, please kindly take some time to have a look at my information
The 14.12d update is meant to update version 14.12 not 14.11

Please just redownload the full version which is the full 14.12 with the 14.12d update applied

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
how to change miss logan from neurology to creator?
Meet her at the hotel pool on the weekend and cast charm on her again
or
reload your save and pick a different option
or
use the cheat menu, View People and pick the option

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes