cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
But how do you activate the ending?
Defeat Davy, Kurndorf, Legion

Charm a range of people so you control the police, town hall at least.

Then you will be offered it when you return home to your bedroom, and it is reoffered periodically. It is noted in your phone when you can choose

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Defeat Davy, Kurndorf, Legion

Charm a range of people so you control the police, town hall at least.

Then you will be offered it when you return home to your bedroom, and it is reoffered periodically. It is noted in your phone when you can choose
I checked out the ending. No pregnancy mentioned in the ending. You should either fix that, or remove the pregnancy tag.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I checked out the ending. No pregnancy mentioned in the ending. You should either fix that, or remove the pregnancy tag.
It is there you just missed it. Re-charm Miss Logan as a breeder and try the ending again. You must be a male or futa as well

noioso

Apr 23, 2020
Hello, I downloaded the bologne mod and I couldn't play it because it was an old version and I tried to replace the files along with the images in the original game and it didn't work, how do you use the mod for the current version of the game?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hello, I downloaded the bologne mod and I couldn't play it because it was an old version and I tried to replace the files along with the images in the original game and it didn't work, how do you use the mod for the current version of the game?
The Bologna mod is a complete standalone version. It is not compatible with the regular game. Don't try to combine them.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
As the last person noted it cannot e applied to the current version, but it if fully playable, it is just missing content that was added since it was created

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
It's definitely there, but you have a very short time window to activate it. Miss Logan gives you a class assignment, and you have to choose which one to do. If you do not specifically pick the reproduction subject, you will automatically get assigned the other one after some short time (7 days I think?), and lose out on the opportunity to turn Miss Logan into a breeder when you charm her. The pregnancy endings are only available if Miss Logan is a breeder.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
It's definitely there, but you have a very short time window to activate it. Miss Logan gives you a class assignment, and you have to choose which one to do. If you do not specifically pick the reproduction subject, you will automatically get assigned the other one after some short time (7 days I think?), and lose out on the opportunity to turn Miss Logan into a breeder when you charm her. The pregnancy endings are only available if Miss Logan is a breeder.
Once she is charmed you can re-charm her as a breeder. Most people allow you to re-cast the charm spell on them. Sometimes in specific places. Worst case the cheat menu can be used to change the charm type

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Once she is charmed you can re-charm her as a breeder. Most people allow you to re-cast the charm spell on them. Sometimes in specific places. Worst case the cheat menu can be used to change the charm type
Really? Damn... I had reset my last game practically back to the beginning to redo that when I got to the end and didn't get the pregnancy ends I was expecting :LOL:

Not that I minded doing so...this is one of the very few games I find sufficiently compelling to replay.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I think i must have been quite lucky, as i made my way through the game with no issues, but if people are struggling, a hints system is ideal. something a little clearer than the walkthrough. Obviously if you give too much away it would spoil some of the fun of the game so trying to find a balance is going to be tricky..
I need all the fun spoiled because the game is way too overly complicated even with the walkthrough I have dropped it over five times already(sometimes around charming the GF's mother and other times trying to do the nun shit) because I need my hand held at all times and the game gets way to boring because I don't see enough content when I am running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off to keep me interested.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I need all the fun spoiled because the game is way too overly complicated even with the walkthrough I have dropped it over five times already(sometimes around charming the GF's mother and other times trying to do the nun shit) because I need my hand held at all times and the game gets way to boring because I don't see enough content when I am running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off to keep me interested.
There is cheats on the phone, and also there's a website for the flags/locations to teleport to. This is what I did to skip all the bs.

Link:

Reactions: Lord_everhard

Storm90901

Apr 17, 2019
i am stuck since i have not charmed miss titus and monique in the beginning. now i need possess to possess the sister for the relic but i cannot learn possess without charming Miss Titus, is there any way for me to still charm them?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
i am stuck since i have not charmed miss titus and monique in the beginning. now i need possess to possess the sister for the relic but i cannot learn possess without charming Miss Titus, is there any way for me to still charm them?
Have you charmed Tess? You can have her invite Ms Titus to join you and charm her.

Otherwise you need to follow the story for magic gems, examine the books in the history class room and talk to Monique and also talk to Mrs Granger
This story leads you to learn the spell Shielded Charm and you can use it to charm people in public

Worst case you can use the cheat menu and charm Ms Titus

bratan88

Oct 22, 2021
I'm stuck guys. I need Monique to open the Vase and get the Dragon Gem but I can't find her. She's not in the library and not in the school. And I haven't discovered her home yet

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I'm stuck guys. I need Monique to open the Vase and get the Dragon Gem but I can't find her. She's not in the library and not in the school. And I haven't discovered her home yet
Check the Hotel, she can appear in the hotel, history classroom and the library.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Unfortunately she isn't there either
Please open the cheat menu, select View People and locate Monique. What is listed as her place/location?

Also try waiting for daytime (sleep or optin in cheat menu), and re-check the locations

bratan88

Oct 22, 2021
Please open the cheat menu, select View People and locate Monique. What is listed as her place/location?

Also try waiting for daytime (sleep or optin in cheat menu), and re-check the locations
I've since found her by accident lol. She was in the hidden room in the allyway. Still, thanks for your help :)

bratan88

Oct 22, 2021
I figured out how to get the story to progress. I would recommend that you edit that section of the walkthrough. So it is more accurate. It makes it appear as you can avoid Anita by simply walking through the park from the ronald gates side and walking back to the police station. In the end, I was able to get Chief Batton to return to the station by going to the next day
Thank you, I had the same problem

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes