2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The game description clearly states this fall under NTR tag.. The female protag is married to a guy but she explores her desires elsewhere as a result of being neglected. Please include the NTR tag
Careful, the face palm brigade is out to spam react anyone who *checks notes* says tags should be used as they are for literally every FMC cheating/NTR game in existence.
Seriously, y'all should chill a minute chill with the big purple button and search up "female protagonist" and "netorare" and realize that's literally how this site tags that content.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Genre:
2dcg, oral sex, vaginal sex, handjob, big ass(?), big tits(??), creampie, female protagonist, mobile game, little & ugly penises
- disgusting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've "played" the hole 2 minutes of the game and had problems to not puke all over my table - so...

best regards

Last edited:

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
The game description clearly states this fall under NTR tag.. The female protag is married to a guy but she explores her desires elsewhere as a result of being neglected. Please include the NTR tag
You are playing as the woman that is not a cuckold story. That is cheating/affair. If the husband finds out about it and lives with it that is cuckolding. At least learn the definition before crying.

kingjerk

Jun 26, 2020
Lots of potential. Can't wait to see how the game develops in the near future. Keep up the good work!

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
That's a bold move to go with a v1.0 initial release as opposed to the usual v0.0.00.01 release.

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
lol, i was looking for this type of 2d game in ntr genre and cheating genre but i guess not everything is properly managed here. tag it accurately plz

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
No as this is just a backstory telling chapter , so i dont want to focus on make new faces, when the real game will start , then all the main character will be revealed
giving you first like.
Have a wonderful journey ahead of you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnkitPareek_7

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This shows much promise, but as well written as it is there are still several missing first letters of words usually occurring at the beginning of a page of this graphic novel which is what this is more than a game, at least at this point. I hope the developer keeps it up.

Reactions: PeterSBigD
Nov 17, 2021

Nov 17, 2021
Careful, you're about to get facepalmed to oblivion for speaking common sense, as if there weren't literally 8 pages of FMC cheating games tagged as NTR on this site.
These guys (those responsible for tagging) are so confused that they don't even know what is what anymore. There are several FMC games in this site already that had cheating elements in the game and had NTR tags too, but this makes no sense here. The game description clearly says the FMC is a neglected MARRIED woman who goes out to "explore herself" with other men. If that does not count as cheating, I don't know what is. And the simple meaning for Netorare is cuckoldry, unfaithful or cheating. So yes, this game counts as NTR

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes