Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I see that posted game version is 0.2.9.5 and the WT is 0.2.9.4, so does anyone have the latest version of WT?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I see that posted game version is 0.2.9.5 and the WT is 0.2.9.4, so does anyone have the latest version of WT?
There is non. I will update the walkthrough when update 0.3 is complete. Aside from what's written in the wt of 0.2.9.4 the intro got new images and new text. I've changed Bianca's quest so that it's no longer bound to Claire's story; For Imawyn you now only need to make the other bandits drunk once, after that you can use the spot near the fire to speed things up. new character images for Emily and some other Fixes.

Sadly as this is a testversion there is a bug with Emily's kidnap scene. So you need the hotfix that got linked!
Also Emily won't show in the relations menu in this version. Will be fixed when 0.3 is complete together with all the other stuff I'm currently working on.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Does the using Witchcraft on the Orc give a very different outcome on the encampment stuff? I have already gone past that part and just wondering if there's any notable scenes there.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Does the using Witchcraft on the Orc give a very different outcome on the encampment stuff? I have already gone past that part and just wondering if there's any notable scenes there.
It will have an inpact on future events. However in case you did complete the story already: I've implemented an option to reset the final step. So on entering the forest map you can choose if you want to do that.

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
Hello!!
I have found a "argumental bug"
It's on Kate's route:

By following the path of love, we can formalize the relationship without having had sex. So far everything is correct
Once we accept Thomas's proposal, three types of punishment open (where two of them are sex)
It takes me a little out of the argument that despite being a virgin I have sex for punishment, and even more knowing that on the NTR route there are several scenes prior to sex.
In my opinion there should be more punishment scenes prior to sex, it is also strange that with corruption 10 is completely undressed, surely it is better that the punishments are supposed to remove clothes or scenes without penetration (blowjob)

I'm playing version 2.8.5

I think it is a quick mistake to correct in one of the perhaps most interesting lines of the game.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Are the 3 new punishment scenes the same 3 scenes that were in last update (doggy style , riding and spanking) or are they entire new scenes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
sorry,i have a problem...
i used the cheat before, and 100LV...
added all talents points, how to reset....:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Start a new game or load a game before you cheated... since the game will still improve I'd advice NOT to cheat you level or at all... it's likely that you'll regret that in the long term once more

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Can I put ntr on and then avoid some of the ntr scenes or once I put ntr on you have to accept whatever comes ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can I put ntr on and then avoid some of the ntr scenes or once I put ntr on you have to accept whatever comes ?
There kinda is one unaviodable scene... in the latest Update if you faint (there are several game related scenes when that happens) there is a chance that the MC dreams about one of his love interests being stolen by his own (already deceased) father... well it's not real, but it will trigger eventually if NTR is activated, so depends how thick your skin is

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
I really hope that this game will have a proper ending because MC is making way too many commitments in non ntr paths. I hope it will have some justifiable herem ending or straight a way non herem choose one girl type ending.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
There kinda is one unaviodable scene... in the latest Update if you faint (there are several game related scenes when that happens) there is a chance that the MC dreams about one of his love interests being stolen by his own (already deceased) father... well it's not real, but it will trigger eventually if NTR is activated, so depends how thick your skin is
thats remembering what happened in the intro. considering you werent in a relationship with her at the time, it´s not really ntr.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
The MC should only dream of that if it did happen.. If not it shouldn't else that's a bug :unsure:

If you can get Kate to get to the Grant's scene a virgin, In the statistics panel it keeps saying that Kate is a virgin
Already fixed for 0.3.0

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes