Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I don't understand in what you mean by copying another png file and changing it's name. Like copy a random png file in the system folder to the missing file's name?
yes, rpg maker doesnt check what you load. as long as it´s an image of the right name itll load and display. if it´s only an icon it barely matters. usually you can find a file with a similar name (like face picture 1,2,3). so you can substitute one.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
The MC should only dream of that if it did happen.. If not it shouldn't else that's a bug :unsure:

Already fixed for 0.3.0
Chyos I have been lurking here waiting for more updates;), so that the first time I play this there will be ample content :cool:. Is the current version a good time to start playing your game or is there some more early remake content coming?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Chyos I have been lurking here waiting for more updates;), so that the first time I play this there will be ample content :cool:. Is the current version a good time to start playing your game or is there some more early remake content coming?
second part of rework should come this week. but so far i spend like 50-60 hours on this game. if you rush everything with cheats, itll take you maybe 10 hours (most likely more) if you want to see all content and read walkthrough beforehand.

Reactions: Hakkira

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
second part of rework should come this week. but so far i spend like 50-60 hours on this game. if you rush everything with cheats, itll take you maybe 10 hours (most likely more) if you want to see all content and read walkthrough beforehand.
Ah I had a feeling there was another rework coming! Thanks for the answer (y) I guess I shall be a bit more patient since this will be my first time playing so I want it to be special as there isn't many 50 hour plus rpgmaker games that I haven't played yet so I want the best experience from this one :giggle:!

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
A question about the Sabrina Route for the current version v0.2.9.5.7z:
no. you can choose two times, one for her backstory and the other one for her transformation. the scenes essentially are the same since it´s just her introduction as your love interest.

Reactions: lucas69

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I wonder if Mira is gonna have NTR events, she is one of the few characters that hasn't had any scenes yet.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
The 3 new Kate X Thomas Punishment scenes aren't really new right? I'm assuming its the doggystyle, cowgirl, and spanking ones only, unless I'm missing something and those are the ones that were there already and its actually 6 punishment scenes in total with these 3 im still somehow not seeing.

Ed Zep

Mar 14, 2018
Emily makes references on how much better Marcus is in comparisson to the MC dureing the dream, so yeah while it's an altered memory and a dream, yet it's still NTR by me.
When a person dreams their subconscious creates, and therefore plays, the roles of everyone in the dream. So, it can easily be inferred that the MC is performing AS his father in the dream while his own insecurities play on him and make him worry he will never live up to his father. Dreams, regardless of their content, involve ONLY the dreamer... so I can't put them in the NTR category. My two cents anyway.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
In my game Emily is not showing up in the Relationship table. I'm still only 9 days gametime in and she hasn't been kidnapped yet. Just letting you know in case its a bug.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
huh I se its long road until we got v1.0 :p well I gusse I will wait before I gonna play anyway wish good for the game I love those RPGM

fuck9milf

May 3, 2020
Start a new game or load a game before you cheated... since the game will still improve I'd advice NOT to cheat you level or at all... it's likely that you'll regret that in the long term once more
thank you...
this is my 2nd game to play, just wish to save time:(

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes