Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It was supposed that females have sex with other males when MC fails in sth. But I didn't see that.
I put an outline for this by Frisha's quest and if you had watched the dialogue between Kate and the Innkeeper. I have already started working on Kate's quest with more interaction in the tavern. maybe It will be more clear to see in the next update

Reactions: DD#

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I put an outline for this by Frisha's quest and if you had watched the dialogue between Kate and the Innkeeper. I have already started working on Kate's quest with more interaction in the tavern. maybe It will be more clear to see in the next update
Hello, I would like to ask something about NTR, what I would like to know is if there is anything planned related to the character's girlfriend cheating on him.

For example we have an incredible idiot already as a "rival", I suppose if we don't give him a good beating he is going to be quite a problem when we get a girlfriend.

Another question would be that if NTR is definite since you enter or it can be stopped midway. Personally I have no issue with failing quests and losing at first, but if it's a definite lose it's different.

Now on a different topic, I would like to ask about the relationships between the MC and the girls, will the girls expect fidelity from us?, with this I mean that we can get a relationship with only one girl. If only one girl, what will happen if you have sex with another girl and she finds out?.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hello, I would like to ask something about NTR, what I would like to know is if there is anything planned related to the character's girlfriend cheating on him.

For example we have an incredible idiot already as a "rival", I suppose if we don't give him a good beating he is going to be quite a problem when we get a girlfriend.

Another question would be that if NTR is definite since you enter or it can be stopped midway. Personally I have no issue with failing quests and losing at first, but if it's a definite lose it's different.

Now on a different topic, I would like to ask about the relationships between the MC and the girls, will the girls expect fidelity from us?, with this I mean that we can get a relationship with only one girl. If only one girl, what will happen if you have sex with another girl and she finds out?.
For stopping midway: Yes you will be able to stop somthing that is started. For example on the Frisha quest I plan to have an option to sneak in at the dinner (if she manages to get there) and you can either ruin it for them or just sit by and do nothing.
Or for what I have planned later: since there is a day by day system I want encounters to happen at a given time. lets say the guards captain tells you "There are bandits gathering around village. they will attack in 4 days" then you have time to prepare for it..if however you fail you can afterwards go on a rescue mission.

In case of fidelity: for now it will have no impact if you cheat on a girl with another..However I have plans for such a confrontation. But this will take a lot of work because I will use the already implemented corruption system as a definer for the outcome. On the other hand the idea of a girlfriend cheating on you as revenge is something I haven't even thought of :sneaky: so nice input (obviously only with ntr on) ..however It will have to be in line with the rest of the game. In generel I don't want to limit the player to only one girl be it ntr on or off.

But for now my focus is on the already introduced girls and to give content to them. While I have put in some others already who don't have any content I don't want to make the mistake to spread to thin with to many girls...time is the limiting factor ;) Which one I will focus on after Kate is still open to what you (the playerbase) wants

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Really happy you added NTR(Netorare) to this game. Makes it so much more enjoyable for me, specialy in this medieval skyrim world. Netori is bascially just a harem game, which can be ok sometimes but also very boring. But it's good to have a mix which you seem to be doing. I haven't seen any NTR content yet but the build up seems there. So i'm just gonna wait for another update. Keep up the good work my man!:p

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That will depend on if there is a fanbase for this. Obviously I don't expect quick success that would be foolish to think
If you can get it the game out there. I don't know why this game wouldn't catch on quick. So far it looks really good I could name 3-5 rpg games that are on F95 that are similar to yours and gained both popularity and money support , only half of them are still in development the others, everyone is wondering how and or why development was halted!

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
WTF is
4. After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using
the Defensive strike. +1 Affection Mira
How? there is just slideshow. no actions... in the skills menu no skill like this.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
WTF is
4. After leaving Dave will show up to give you a beating. Counter him by using
the Defensive strike. +1 Affection Mira
How? there is just slideshow. no actions... in the skills menu no skill like this.
because you choose the non ntr version in which this choice was automated

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I chosen ntr version strange things you say... I just thought if i not choose it there will be small quantity of scenes...
Mhm in that case did you watch the guards captain practice before? Because thats where you lern that skill used in the sequence

Reactions: DeMoS666

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Try to make the NTR scenes realistic, something different from the dumb games that we already have. Nice game btw.
Thank you. And yes it's hard to do this right. I've read a lot of reviews to other ntr games and based on some I've rewritten the dialogue a few times by now. I hope for some constructive feedback, that's the only way I can make this game better.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes