Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
FOOL, I’ll counter it with my ultimate extreme rescheduling act, all the updates will show only Tia and just Tia
I will counter-counter. The GOD MODE - Rescheduling Act 2.5. Forcing Chyos to quit his other mundane real jobs and produce updates daily until the expiry of his life. Focusing on all women, especially MILFs, all of them are running around in lingerie, and considering that the MC is going to be creating allot of mixed race babies...end the racism towards half breeds, orcs and the people of Rumah. I will also finish with, no further Acts by any of you perverts will be accepted. Drop mic.

• Wow
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Would you consider Tias Mom an hon-human outcast also? she clearly believes her daughters marriage is valid.
Katherine is a human alright... but she is also an outcast and her daugther is a demi human and an outcast... same as everyone in Rumah.
Katherine wants her daugther to find happiness and calls her relationship with the MC as being wed... but in regards to the human society they are not... none of the gods blessed their union either.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Katherine is a human alright... but she is also an outcast and her daugther is a demi human and an outcast... same as everyone in Rumah.
Katherine wants her daugther to find happiness and calls her relationship with the MC as being wed... but in regards to the human society they are not... none of the gods blessed their union either.
solution is simple. become god, bless your own polygamic relationship
edit: throw in legal incest if you went that route with mira or if you consider mother-daughter threesomes as incest

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
I do hope the king and queen's daughter is another potential marriage candidate for Dave.....just so the MC can cheat him out of a potential spouse for a third time.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I do hope the king and queen's daughter is another potential marriage candidate for Dave.....just so the MC can cheat him out of a potential spouse for a third time.
highly unlikely...pretty sure Giron just got upgraded to a baron (he was just a regular mayor before that). he don't have the clout to land a marriage like that. not to say that Giron won't try to get dave to flirt with the princess (and if you sold your cum to lucius, he might even try corrupting her), but I doubt that dave would be considered a marriage candidate prior to possible corruption. of course that might depend on how many princesses there are, because a lower-rank princess might easily be sold off. I doubt that though since she is travelling with the queen.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nah of we cuck someone, this time isn’t Dave.
Giving your daughter, a precious chess piece, to the fat ass man you just made Baron who has nothing except Arenfield, is a bad choice

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
as for marriage...I mean...if this game somehow ended up not allowing a harem approach, I can imagine the mc getting murdered in his sleep lmao. I'd prefer holding off on it until my character can marry everyone tbh, but like I imagine if the mc got together with emily and left everyone else on the lurch that Tia would come out of nowhere and chop his dick off or something. katherin would poison him, the elf girl would rob him, the goddesses might smite him, mira might stick the butt plug up his butt, etc etc. like there's no way you wouldn't be able to marry everyone. the mc has royal blood and heck, might even become a god via isha/athia. the law is just for people who can't resist it. he could also pull a Henry VIII and establish his own religion that legalizes polygamy. who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
save.v4.9.5a
dasan is dead. orc lady changed. no ntr. and fucking every fuckable female from the ruins to krilick.
cheat book avaibale, used extra talent points :sneaky:
no futa. and called cat sera cuz expecting furry.

found that there is ez farming for xp and gold. the cult keep reappearing, when u reach the right level its auto fight and boat load of xp.

and really guys, as it is, there are enough branches, its not Riverdale where the writer dont read last ep summery

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
save.v4.9.5a
dasan is dead. orc lady changed. no ntr. and fucking every fuckable female from the ruins to krilick.
cheat book avaibale, used extra talent points :sneaky:
no futa. and called cat sera cuz expecting furry.

found that there is ez farming for xp and gold. the cult keep reappearing, when u reach the right level its auto fight and boat load of xp.

and really guys, as it is, there are enough branches, its not Riverdale where the writer dont read last ep summery
Chyos stated that the cat ain’t becoming a cat girl or furry tho

• Sad
Reactions: CruelOcean

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tbh, that cat is more trouble than worth, like all cats :p . MC should get himself a nice dog to help with hunting.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I wish that we could just catch a rabbit without a trap. It's a pain waiting around for a rabbit or mouse to get in the cage so I can feed the cat

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes