zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There's no updated WT yet, so now I'm wondering.. If I want to continue this quest with Tia, do I have to choose ''tell them'' ?
I don't know if there will be other ways to continue this quest. It's probably best to make a save before making this choice. :unsure:
Walkthrough comes at 5.3.0.
I think both choices may end to a good ending only with various differences.
Anyways saving before choices it’s always a good bet

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
the new armor is nice but MC can only wear it if armor stat is at 9 wish there was a way to reset talents so it was possible to use it

Reactions: Anarys

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I mean also bringing her to the camp makes sense, taking her out from Giron’s political plans and teaching her not to be a spoiled brat.

Bringing her to Giron for now completes somewhat his scheme, sure we cuck Dave, but she will get married to him nonetheless… That is till the next update about her, where we should bring her to Kirlic and to her father or convince him to cancel the marriage.
She does not necessarily marry dave.
And with the chastity belt, and not selling your cum, dave has no way to even touch her.
I presumed you would be able to stop the marriage.
or even if not, to take out dave so he does not lay a hand on his wife before an accident occurs to him.
this also keeps dave focused and busy with trying and failing to seduce her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And with the chastity belt, and not selling your cum, dave has no way to even touch her.
or even if not, to take out dave so he does not lay a hand on his wife before an accident occurs to him.
We shall see, I am saying this because in the Julia update Chyos said that there will be a double marriage if You brought Liandra to the Mansion.
This thing could be changed of course, but yeah fuck Dave, may he get cucked till he get 6 feet underground.
We Tia fans are eating good with this update
Eat eat cuz after the pregnancy, no more Tia in main polls.
Let the other breath

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I have a Healing Item but it can't be used in battle, and while you are locked in place by dialog Enemies are still attracted to the MC so you can be pulled into a battle and there's no way to run while in battle even if you can see you are going to lose. Really makes the game unplayable because all you can do is lose no matter what you do.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It doesn't really matter.
The Love route is about saveing her from Dave all along and make surrender her everything to MC (might also help in the long run considering she is old nobility and her father needs an ally to deal with the Cult and corruption throughout his realm).
Bringing her to Dave will only make her a slut/whore, not sure wether her father wants such a daugther back.
I have a Healing Item but it can't be used in battle, and while you are locked in place by dialog Enemies are still attracted to the MC so you can be pulled into a battle and there's no way to run while in battle even if you can see you are going to lose. Really makes the game unplayable because all you can do is lose no matter what you do.
Healing Salve can only be used outside of battle you want a healing potion.
In general you are no hero and have no balanced party pick your fights more carefully

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bringing her to Dave will only make her a slut/whore, not sure wether her father wants such a daugther back.
My impression was that her father was dying. and giron is seriously concerned that her father might die before he can even hold the wedding.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My impression was that her father was dying. and giron is seriously concerned that her father might die before he can even hold the wedding.
Ye
Knowing Chyos the old man could just be poisoned by somebody, since everything is deceitful here

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ye
Knowing Chyos the old man could just be poisoned by somebody, since everything is deceitful here
Yes, my guess was that his "illness" was poison, and that MC is going to save him. kill the poisoner. and thus get his approval to marry his daughter instead of dave.
possibly also having his support in taking over the town since he is the noble to which giron is supposedly in fealy to.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ye
Giron sells the old man shorter than he is.
He claims the old man would die from a broken heart if his daugther isn't found in order to put pressure on MC.
I mean there is a chance that the corruption eating away at his realm has reached him personally so MC will have to discover the plot of him being poisoned to save him and gain his trust to marry Liandra (Mirko might be involved here in order to make the transiotion more likely)

Reactions: mrttao and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Giron sells the old man shorter than he is.
He claims the old man would die from a broken heart if his daugther isn't found in order to put pressure on MC.
I mean there is a chance that the corruption eating away at his realm has reached him personally so MC will have to discover the plot of him being poisoned to save him and gain his trust to marry Liandra (Mirko might be involved here in order to make the transiotion more likely)
So Mirko could just be a pawn in a bigger scheme to dethrone the baron of Kirlic in a sea of sharks?
Yeah I can see it absolutely

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So Mirko could just be a pawn in a bigger scheme to dethrone the baron of Kirlic in a sea of sharks?
Yeah I can see it absolutely
based on what Liandra said about him he dislikes the nobility and maybe he joined the cult in order to gain power and fight them, hencefor MC saveing the Baron will also allow him to fight the local cult (Corven is from around so his family was murdered by them)

odino

Aug 14, 2017
well you can make your char invinsible with rpgmaker save editor all you need is add to bonus 2000 hp and 500 def atk and its 1hit everything and nothing can beat it but sadly there no escap option in this game
just do not edit switch and variable in this game its can break your saves

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes