Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
We shall see, I am saying this because in the Julia update Chyos said that there will be a double marriage if You brought Liandra to the Mansion.
This thing could be changed of course, but yeah fuck Dave, may he get cucked till he get 6 feet underground.

Eat eat cuz after the pregnancy, no more Tia in main polls.
Let the other breath
We will keep consuming

Fozzie120

Feb 23, 2019
How do you craft the climbing hooks? I talked to John and he drew it up but I don't have the choice when I click on the anvil.

Jan 14, 2023
NTR save pls?
Here's a save where:

All Love / Corruption maxed on all chars
Only NTR enabled is Stable / Guard training (you can avoid both by merely never selecting the options): all other choices are male non-NTR / non-sharing; All female NTR unlocked / sharing enabled (essentially, if you want MC to be the only male in any scene, it's unlocked). NTR is enabled but no flags outside Kate/Lyvia are set as = True.
Bath is unlocked & flags set (can be repeated), threesome enabled: the moment Mira decides it's ok, you're golden (future updates)
Pregnancy = 1, completed good (upstairs Emily house), Kate not pregnant = True (this means you can repeat the sequence once more without issue if you want to see Kate's pregnancy scenes)
Lyvia / Katherin sharing unlocked
Arianna / Kate sharing unlocked
Queen love route maxed
Princess non-NTR route
Arianna in village fully unlocked, body paint + stays there during day, all sex options (exhibition unlocked) / Dasan dead / village not set to share / all village stocks at max / all women village NPCs set to share (MC only) & unlocked / all sex options unlocked (anal etc)
Lyvia / Imawyn / Tia anal unlocks completed
Both orcs unlocked & have Tia options unlocked, Tia has learnt Orc skill (lvl 40ish)
Stats maxed / lots of items - PC armor stat = 9 so can use new item set - PC has all Hunting skills unlocked etc
Sabrina = futa, love path
Athia = unlocked, love path, completed in house
All upgrades done, inc. maxed gold mercs & all 'good' choices done

Basically, all NPCs on love path, inc. Yasmine / Julia

Unfinished content:

Anya - completed up to choice mission (left incomplete as siding with rebels + Queen love route might be required in future to depose the King)
Raven - 15 gold guards, count-down not started
New Tia content - Demon quest not started

Bad news is that your name is Bert..... and I just actually re-re-read the request, he wanted the exact opposite. Gaaaar. Anyhow, full non-NTR left up in case of future requests. Edit: to progress the Raven content, the save requires you to listen to Giron behind the shelves, that step is missing (allows guard route flag to trigger).

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Here's a save where:

All Love / Corruption maxed on all chars
Only NTR enabled is Stable / Guard training (you can avoid both by merely never selecting the options): all other choices are male non-NTR / non-sharing; All female NTR unlocked / sharing enabled (essentially, if you want MC to be the only male in any scene, it's unlocked). NTR is enabled but no flags outside Kate/Lyvia are set as = True.
Bath is unlocked & flags set (can be repeated), threesome enabled: the moment Mira decides it's ok, you're golden (future updates)
Pregnancy = 1, completed good (upstairs Emily house), Kate not pregnant = True (this means you can repeat the sequence once more without issue if you want to see Kate's pregnancy scenes)
Lyvia / Katherin sharing unlocked
Arianna / Kate sharing unlocked
Queen love route maxed
Princess non-NTR route
Arianna in village fully unlocked, body paint + stays there during day, all sex options (exhibition unlocked) / Dasan dead / village not set to share / all village stocks at max / all women village NPCs set to share (MC only) & unlocked / all sex options unlocked (anal etc)
Lyvia / Imawyn / Tia anal unlocks completed
Both orcs unlocked & have Tia options unlocked, Tia has learnt Orc skill (lvl 40ish)
Stats maxed / lots of items - PC armor stat = 9 so can use new item set - PC has all Hunting skills unlocked etc
Sabrina = futa, love path
Athia = unlocked, love path, completed in house
All upgrades done, inc. maxed gold mercs & all 'good' choices done

Basically, all NPCs on love path, inc. Yasmine / Julia

Unfinished content:

Anya - completed up to choice mission (left incomplete as siding with rebels + Queen love route might be required in future to depose the King)
Raven - 15 gold guards, count-down not started
New Tia content - Demon quest not started

Bad news is that your name is Bert..... and I just actually re-re-read the request, he wanted the exact opposite. Gaaaar. Anyhow, full non-NTR left up in case of future requests.
Two questions if your on Athia love path does that mean you didn't Ally with Gwen and how do you get Arianna to Rumah? o_O

Jan 14, 2023
Two questions if your on Athia love path does that mean you didn't Ally with Gwen and how do you get Arianna to Rumah? o_O
Yes, not allied with Gwen Isha (also requires saving her from Harvald + bath / house upgrades). Note: you can still fully unlock Sabrina's path + Isha 3-some doing it this way, just requires you to do it after Athia.

Arianna > Rumah, you need to finish her mother's change of clothes quest, then go direct north of Arenfield and towards the forest to the >east of the small lake there - an event will play. Then encourage her to explore; she'll arrive at the village when you're there [Note: you have to have completed werewolf + mother's route to change of clothes + possibly Kate sharing to get all the options for her, corruption doesn't matter, you can do it with her = 0 corruption].

Same for new Lyvia / Katherin scene - unlock sharing, complete anal training, the altered scene with Katherin plays when you catch her picking medicine with Lyvia in the party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ixcez

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Good I thought it might be a bug.

I already discovered a small bug where I got attacked while climbing the party was crab walking the girls fixed after they left and returned to the party Mc never stopped, I had to reload so be careful with that.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Walkthrough tells it:

Sharing: If you allowed the merc to join you (step 42) you can talk to Lyvia near the trainingfield and tell her to entertain the men (requires 20C and needs at least 2 mercs at the camp). From now on she will do that every afternoon while she is ordered to train at the camp.

The last lines in general are about NTR, Sharing Lyvia
Thanks!

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes