DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
NO ENCRYPTED
How you Encrypted? I try use RPG-MV-MZ-Decrypter-0.8.7-win but nothing happen!
After i get Encrypted Files, i try to see it, but when i run, it just open, it say not supporter format,
and NO, i use RPG-MV-MZ-Decrypter-0.8.7-win to OTHERS games? and not have any problems with this!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
just getting back into playing this game again i forget a lot of it this game has fast travel? if so how do we do it?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
just getting back into playing this game again i forget a lot of it this game has fast travel? if so how do we do it?
It does have fast travel, to get it you need to buy the map from Lucius, it also only works if you have been to the locations you want to go to and some time still passes when you fast travel there.

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
from screen click M under status bar or press M and only few place works and its cost more time than travling

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Good I thought it might be a bug.

I already discovered a small bug where I got attacked while climbing the party was crab walking the girls fixed after they left and returned to the party Mc never stopped, I had to reload so be careful with that.
After all 5.2.9. Is still not the finished version, bugs are still present
is there a new walkthrough? Want to see what's new content
Walkthrough arrives at X.0. updates….
Just check the changelog
can someone upload the Mac version on here thank you.
They already told you how to make one, if you hope for one, bad news, you’ll probably never see it.
just vaste off time
Just like reading your posts but we don’t complain
It does have fast travel, to get it you need to buy the map from Grant, it also only works if you have been to the locations you want to go to and some time still passes when you fast travel there.
Nah it’s not Grant, it’s Lucius.
You go to his shop and buy the map for 5 gold (I am mostly sure), you find it in one of the upper shelves.
You can fast travel to: Arenfield, Rumah, the Witch house and the mercenary camp.
Even if the places are not that far in general

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i tried Lucius he just sells rope and parchment ..grant wont sell me anything just talks about playing cards im surprised the cheat book dont have it
how to get more sex out of penny (only fucked her normal once NOT into anal at all ..using a save got from here)
anyone have a better save? included with the map? i just dont wanna start from scratch
Screenshot (38).png
Dude the map is literally there.
If you have already bought it just press M.
Like c'mon, even for saves, check the OP, and some of the latest posts, there were more than 3 of them!

And for Penny you can check the walkthrough for more informations.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 2369671
Dude the map is literally there.
If you have already bought it just press M.
Like c'mon, even for saves, check the OP, and some of the latest posts, there were more than 3 of them!

And for Penny you can check the walkthrough for more informations.
been a long night not sure why i didnt think to press M thanks

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
After all 5.2.9. Is still not the finished version, bugs are still present

Walkthrough arrives at X.0. updates….
Just check the changelog

They already told you how to make one, if you hope for one, bad news, you’ll probably never see it.

Just like reading your posts but we don’t complain

Nah it’s not Grant, it’s Lucius.
You go to his shop and buy the map for 5 gold (I am mostly sure), you find it in one of the upper shelves.
You can fast travel to: Arenfield, Rumah, the Witch house and the mercenary camp.
Even if the places are not that far in general
Yeah, my bad, I just woke up when I wrote that it was Grant and I got their names switched.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes