Jan 14, 2023
If anyone is active on Chyros' discord, or can contact him (holiday?) just a head's up: the new armor is bugged, and you cannot equip the shield(s?).

Heather shield (should be Heater) requires 12 AP.

Last edited:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
If anyone is active on Chyros' discord, or can contact him (holiday?) just a head's up: the new armor is bugged, and you cannot equip the shield(s?). Neither can Tia or Lyvia. Also, it's called a Heater shield, not a Heather shield for reference, but not important. The rogue armor works fine can you can craft / equip all parts on all characters - I've not checked the new round shield, so no idea on that one. It's fairly easy to obtain just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2370731 View attachment 2370741
Maybe your Armor Proficiency Isnt high enough.

Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat
Jan 14, 2023
You can find the new armor (not rogue) by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the plans are in a chest there... Sadly they're really not better than rogue (especially if you add augments).

new armor.png

Last edited:

VerpaGoddess1994

Apr 4, 2021
Yes but only for Kate

Also it’s written all over the fucking place even in the wiki and the search bar tells it but nooo searching is a sin
well it sucks its only for kate I think tia and the rest of the ladies in rumah village should have that added and I've been out of the loop for a bit so I apologize for my lack of knowledge

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes