Jan 1, 2021
Need Help. So I Saved Emily from being Kidnapped by the bandits a while back in my save and I was wondering why Her questline for me was no longer progressing, Downloaded the wiki to find out that I was supposed to let her get kidnapped. Can I continue her questline by waiting a few more days or do I have to reload an old save?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Need Help. So I Saved Emily from being Kidnapped by the bandits a while back in my save and I was wondering why Her questline for me was no longer progressing, Downloaded the wiki to find out that I was supposed to let her get kidnapped. Can I continue her questline by waiting a few more days or do I have to reload an old save?
Yes, the bandits will keep trying to kidnap her if you just sleep in their home.

ioakim00

Sep 7, 2017
anyone know how to start verena to like me or a quest to do it or something? btw i read the Walkthrough and i dint understand it well i think it dosent say how to start it. thanks in advance.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
anyone know how to start verena to like me or a quest to do it or something? btw i read the Walkthrough and i dint understand it well i think it dosent say how to start it. thanks in advance.
You have to do the cult and Arianna's storyline up to a point where Veranna finds out about Arianna's situation and that you are helping her. Before that point i think it's impossible for her to gain affection points.

Reactions: ioakim00
Feb 2, 2021
Can someone tell me where to go here my laptop froze when the game did the lttle sequence showing the area and i couldnt read shit. The snow is making my game freeze. Also my g key doesnt work lol so I have to copy paste it lol

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Iirc, wait for a week after saving Emily. Then, make sure you sleep in the storage room, not her bed.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My good sirs, i finished this update content and... Why the bonus scene of our neighbors have more gameplay time than Tia quest? I mean, it's not Tia quest the main focus of this update? Well... Looks like Chyos was rly in need of a break.

Thank you for your attention. Carry on your duties, sire.
Tbf the update isn’t still finished, even if it will probably add like 10 or less minutes of gameplay?
Anyways hope the holyday heals him from his burnout

flosliwa

May 10, 2018
Sorry if I have to ask again but couldn't find any issue... Since the last update, everybody's sleeping in my game so couldn't progress in anything ! I know some others having the same so if someone found a clue, please share it ! Thx

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Sorry if I have to ask again but couldn't find any issue... Since the last update, everybody's sleeping in my game so couldn't progress in anything ! I know some others having the same so if someone found a clue, please share it ! Thx
if you're in game is christmas time go to sleep with Anya it work for me

Jan 14, 2023
Can someone tell me where to go here my laptop froze when the game did the lttle sequence showing the area and i couldnt read shit. The snow is making my game freeze. Also my g key doesnt work lol so I have to copy paste it lol
You need to head to the top left (NW) corner until you get a prompt about climbing: you need this prompt from the MC to set the quest flag so you can continue (if you don't get it top left corner, try approaching from the front entrance 1st to get the initial "We can't storm the fortress they'll just close the portcullis"). You then go to John the smith and ask for blueprints: you need 1 claw / party member, 3 iron bars each (so 18 iron ore total). The item is listed right at the end of the list.

Climbing is then automatic: and yes, there's a funny bug where the MC / party get stuck in crab mode after fighting mobs in the fortress, sleeping in a bed seems to cure it.

Reactions: Keyaru
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes