C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Tbf the update isn’t still finished, even if it will probably add like 10 or less minutes of gameplay?
Anyways hope the holyday heals him from his burnout
Exactly my good sir. The time spended in bonus scenes coud have used in the main update quest. But we pray for the good health of our good friend Chyos, to heal his focus. It's not a complain, just a observation.

Have a nice day, sire.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Exactly my good sir. The time spended in bonus scenes coud have used in the main update quest. But we pray for the good health of our good friend Chyos, to heal his focus. It's not a complain, just a observation.

Have a nice day, sire.
Indeed my good sir, I do agree with thou, Although a foursome amidst the three mistresses was long awaited.
Tis burnout, is an observation shared among many, but let us pray nonetheless.

You too have a nice day sir

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Have a nice day, sire.
The hell with Tia. The hell with orcs. Anything involving orcs and Tia is a waste.

Anything involving Mira and Frisha is golden.

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
I'm stuck in "Emily's independence" quest. It says to gather 8 wood log, 10 nails to build the support beams. I have them but I can't figure out how to progress the quest.

Feb 2, 2021
You need to head to the top left (NW) corner until you get a prompt about climbing: you need this prompt from the MC to set the quest flag so you can continue (if you don't get it top left corner, try approaching from the front entrance 1st to get the initial "We can't storm the fortress they'll just close the portcullis"). You then go to John the smith and ask for blueprints: you need 1 claw / party member, 3 iron bars each (so 18 iron ore total). The item is listed right at the end of the list.

Climbing is then automatic: and yes, there's a funny bug where the MC / party get stuck in crab mode after fighting mobs in the fortress, sleeping in a bed seems to cure it.
Turns out i just had to talk to john lol I don't know when I got the prompt but I jus checked the quest journal and it said talk to john thanks tho. Bro you should of seen me running into all the walls lmfao

Jan 14, 2023
I'm stuck in "Emily's independence" quest. It says to gather 8 wood log, 10 nails to build the support beams. I have them but I can't figure out how to progress the quest.
There should be a glowing sparkle next to the south outside wall to interact with to get the 2nd story (or there was, I did that quest a few versions ago). Or... try talking to Rick / Rhoderic, I vaguely remember that being one of the stages (to get Rick to help).

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
about gwen
wk says: From now on if you use any of her magic you will increase her corruption.
what does it mean? the spells during battles?

Jan 14, 2023
Ok, minor update to this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-2-9a-chyos.32136/post-10014120

Here's a full non-NTR save up to completion 5.2.9:

Anya: full love path (17/21 - you can max out love / corruption just by doing massages with/without extras) Rebel Path, Hiro = frenemy only. If/when the Queen + Princess get content, Rebel path is probably going to be the most rewarding one (oh, and you get a potential M/GILF quest for her mother for any future 3some stuff if it's ever voted for as well)
Arianna: corruption bumped past 3 (in case of more Kate stuff); currently can't see any effect on the non-Dasan routes
Raven: completed & in prison; Julia full marriage path + clothing unlocked (13/16 - can bump easily via tavern); Yasmine love route + support for any potential taking over the Baron's mansion quests. Note -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tia: quest complete, Warlock route for Bhoderick (since, well: having him+Gork still puppeted allows for potential future choices to go each way on quests, if it's ever coded in: yes, yes, everyone spotted the Orc fortresses Chief's bedroom had a
in it), love/corruption raised to new levels
Pia: love path 16/10 but helping Tavern finances (do what you want with that, when she gets an update to take over the tavern, it'll probably be required)
Athia = 20/0 love route (kinda trickey to get to tbh, requires eating her cooking on 19 to bump it to 20, sneaky); 20 is usually the unlock point for content thresholds
Mira = flag set for sharing in tub, content isn't there in this build (she has flags set for it up to that point)
Full set Orc armor in inventory (it kinda sucks) and 150+ gold (check camp chest for wages, your 5 gold trade route mercs should now cover wages 100%) / house has +120 food / wood etc

You can add a few points here and there on the chars, but all milestones / flags reached.

So, that's a 100% for 5.2.9, see you in a year or three or so (5.3.0 is only going to be additional Tia sex scenes which this save unlocks, barring NTR versions).

~

For people asking for galleries: most content is repeatable easily enough. You just need to know where / when / how to trigger it.

Fyi, Isha corruption level is just a counter for how long she stays young looking - you can pump it up as much as you want in case you get the heebee-jeebees about old GILF sex animations.

Oh, and personal comment: this is worth 54.000+ EU a year. Polish CDPR team average salary.... about 1/3rd of this. This guy.... would never last a week on an AA / AAA title even not in crunch, if you can see what I'm saying. You could polish off 3/4's of the unfinished quests in less than a month (that have been stagnant for years now) and grow 1/2 of them to completion and the renders... well: you hire a rig that can do it fast, you don't get your desktop from 2003 to do it. Want to know the cost? Like less than 10,000 for the entire series that I can see being used. For real: and the "all over body gloss" for water is just either a bad engine or bad render at this point.

Milking - don't care. Utterly lazy dev, it's a bit much. Smart dev would have done the above and finished it off and then made bank on the sequel using even a last gen engine.

~

Chryos... is not a smart man. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is like year 8 or 9 of this title.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2017
Ok, minor update to this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-5-2-9a-chyos.32136/post-10014120

Anya: full love path (17/21 - you can max out love / corruption just by doing massages with/without extras) Rebel Path, Hiro = frenemy only. If/when the Queen + Princess get content, Rebel path is probably going to be the most rewarding one (oh, and you get a potential M/GILF quest for her mother for any future 3some stuff if it's ever voted for as well)
Arianna: corruption bumped past 3 (in case of more Kate stuff); currently can't see any effect on the non-Dasan routes
Raven: completed & in prison; Julia full marriage path + clothing unlocked (13/16 - can bump easily via tavern); Yasmine love route + support for any potential taking over the Baron's mansion quests. Note -
Tia: quest complete, Warlock route for Bhoderick (since, well: having him+Gork still puppeted allows for potential future choices to go each way on quests, if it's ever coded in: yes, yes, everyone spotted the Orc fortresses Chief's bedroom had a
Pia: love path 16/10 but helping Tavern finances (do what you want with that, when she gets an update to take over the tavern, it'll probably be required)
Athia = 20/0 love route (kinda trickey to get to tbh, requires eating her cooking on 19 to bump it to 20, sneaky); 20 is usually the unlock point for content thresholds
Mira = flag set for sharing in tub, content isn't there in this build (she has flags set for it up to that point)
Full set Orc armor in inventory (it kinda sucks) and 150+ gold (check camp chest for wages, your 5 gold trade route mercs should now cover wages 100%) / house has +120 food / wood etc

You can add a few points here and there on the chars, but all milestones / flags reached.

So, that's a 100% for 5.2.9, see you in a year or three or so (5.3.0 is only going to be additional Tia sex scenes which this save unlocks, barring NTR versions).

~

For people asking for galleries: most content is repeatable easily enough. You just need to know where / when / how to trigger it.

Fyi, Isha corruption level is just a counter for how long she stays young looking - you can pump it up as much as you want in case you get the heebee-jeebees about old GILF sex animations.

Oh, and personal comment: this is worth 54.000+ EU a year. Polish CDPR team average salary.... about 1/3rd of this. This guy.... would never last a week on an AA / AAA title even not in crunch, if you can see what I'm saying. You could polish off 3/4's of the unfinished quests in less than a month (that have been stagnant for years now and grow 1/2 of them to completion and the renders... well: you hire a rig that can do it fast, you don't get your desktop from 2003 to do it. Want to know the cost? Like less than 10,000 for the entire series that I can see being used. For real: and the "all over body gloss" for water is just either a bad engine or bad render at this point.

Milking - don't care. Utterly lazy dev, it's a bit much. Smart dev would have done the above and finished it off and then made bank on the sequel using even a last gen engine.

~

Chryos... is not a smart man. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is like year 8 or 9 of this title.
I disagree Chryos is smart, people are still paying him. And the patreon model incentivizes creators not to finish their game because people will pay even if you don't rush to finish it so why work hard on it?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh, and personal comment: this is worth 54.000+ EU a year. Polish CDPR team average salary.... about 1/3rd of this. This guy.... would never last a week on an AA / AAA title even not in crunch, if you can see what I'm saying. You could polish off 3/4's of the unfinished quests in less than a month (that have been stagnant for years now) and grow 1/2 of them to completion and the renders... well: you hire a rig that can do it fast, you don't get your desktop from 2003 to do it. Want to know the cost? Like less than 10,000 for the entire series that I can see being used. For real: and the "all over body gloss" for water is just either a bad engine or bad render at this point.

~

On Chyos can be said many things but being a milker or lazy is honestly a bland lie with little information on the entire matter.
Sure me and Yotetar actually touched this matter many times, and Chyos although he has some flaws the things you pointed out are untrue:

Now we go into speculation territory, fucking CDPR team is a team, Chyos is one man and uses RPG maker, one dev, indie game, paid by Patreon, I don’t honestly know if your numbers are correct but some here already debunked some of the numbers and ideas so dunno I won’t talk much on comparing all of these stuff to an indie dev…
Regardless he is already searching some helpers.
And for the unfinished quests, patrons chooses the story polls that Chyos sets and wants from his game, of course he doesn’t finish them he continues a big chunk of their story.

Let’s go with the milking and the so called utterly lazy dev, have you actually followed the game?
Before he got covid, he dropped 2 updates in one month, now he takes one month and more days or less but he always delivers an update for each fricking month and then after few days another one!
Does that sound lazy to you?
With bonus scenes and some gameplay, not to mention the fact that he mostly welcomes any feedback gave it to him.
Also if he was milking and just seizing the money from patrons he wouldn’t have halted the income from Patreon.

Now Chyos although is stubborn on some matters and has yeah some flaws, and has some elements that we touched to death (Bonus scene pandora box and yadda yadda), saying he is not smart overall it’s kinda meh at least on this matter that you keep applying this term on, and on this unreasonable comparison that just keeps going.

In addition you have also a distorted time view of things, since the game has been around for 4 years.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017

~

The salary reasoning is flawed. The average team dev you're talking about only has to do their part of the job and gets paid for it. Chyos has to invest in other things, which is what would befall the studio and not its devs. One of those things is having another dev to help him out. You should also know that the salary one receives isn't equal to the money the studio spends on the employee. It's called taxes.

Also, the average team dev doesn't have to write updates, upload, bugfix everything, do the writing, take care of game design, exchange with the community, etc. A 3D dev would make 3D models and animations, that's it. A team with dedicated people for each job would indeed manage to perform as well as you described (kinda, at least). But we're talking about a one-man team here.

Besides, it's simple. If you think he's "utterly lazy", why not develop a game of your own in your spare time? Apparently, one can do that easily without taking much time nor effort, then milk it for 3 times the salary of an actual dev while you're laughing all the way to the bank. If a smart dev would've done what you said, a smart you could've done what Chyos does for easy money, no? Since you appear to be so knowledgeable about it.

Irakli4321

Dec 1, 2020
Hello, need some help.
I do not complete the Frisha quest and Liandra have arrived. Liandra quest I have completed up to she is in barons house.
How can I now avoid Dave to meet Frisha?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

~

~

This isn't even a hot take. This is just a wrong take. Holy shmoly. Year 8 or 9...I'm dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Hououin and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, need some help.
I do not complete the Frisha quest and Liandra have arrived. Liandra quest I have completed up to she is in barons house.
But you need to complete Frisha’s quest to get Liandra, you meant Frisha’s debt quest?
Then after you get a dress for Kate or the other women you can talk to her and deal with her debt.
If you meant instead the NTR route you can check the walkthrough it goes in deep details.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, need some help.
Frisha still, even after the appearance of Liandra, will visit Dave 2 times a week. Only now she won't be having dinner with Dave's family, but will be standing at the front door of the mansion at this time. So, we just have to wait until the mayor's family dinner is over and go to Dave's room.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
humm, out of topic but i want to play this game on my big TV sceen (yes im living alone)
im connected it with my pc already, but now i need a way to config all the controller
im using some old 3rd party controller (but it work well with xbox driver)

anyone have a guide or something that can help me?i cant find a way to bind my controller button to this game

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
humm, out of topic but i want to play this game on my big TV sceen (yes im living alone)
im connected it with my pc already, but now i need a way to config all the controller
im using some old 3rd party controller (but it work well with xbox driver)

anyone have a guide or something that can help me?i cant find a way to bind my controller button to this game
Google Keysticks or just go to the dot Net place it should help so you can bind your keys to what the game uses.

Reactions: chien180

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
what diffirent between ally or not with gwen? i dont see anything in walkthought
Ally with Gwen and you’ll get more spells of her magic and Athia dom route, other than helping her taking down the gods.

Ally with Athia and for now you only get her love route and the distain from Gwen (even if she will still use your body), in the future most probably we will get her spells

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes