Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So I played through with a cheat run and got a better feel for the game and noticed a few things, Mostly about the Walkthrough, it's missing a lot of information that would be considered helpful, for Example

Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Mira up until reading 2
Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)
Bianca to learn lockpicking
John to learn forging
Gwen until she summons her Sister
Sabrina until you learn third book
Arianna until she is attacked by the wolf
Corven until you get Silverite Crafting

under tips and Tricks:
Start with Tia until she has joined your Party
Selling "Potion" also increases MC's Corruption by 1 per "Potion"
Using Witchcraft on Bandits will raise MC's Corruption

Reactions: Hououin

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So I played through with a cheat run and got a better feel for the game and noticed a few things, Mostly about the Walkthrough, it's missing a lot of information that would be considered helpful, for Example

Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Mira up until reading 2
Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)
Bianca to learn lockpicking
John to learn forging
Gwen until she summons her Sister
Sabrina until you learn third book
Arianna until she is attacked by the wolf
Corven until you get Silverite Crafting

under tips and Tricks:
Start with Tia until she has joined your Party
Selling "Potion" also increases MC's Corruption by 1 per "Potion"
Using Witchcraft on Bandits will raise MC's Corruption
You can put them in the wiki if you want, always trying to update that when I am not busy

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
You can put them in the wiki if you want, always trying to update that when I am not busy
Is there another Wiki besides the one linked in the Game Post, that thing looks like it's just a framework and nothing has been done except a small FAQ

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there another Wiki besides the one linked in the Game Post, that thing looks like it's just a framework and nothing has been done except a small FAQ
It’s that one, it’s basically boneless, we have a character page, some item page, all of them in the main page.
It used to be bigger but two times Miraheze fucked it up canceling the wiki, so this one is what is left of what it was originally acceptable

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
For thousands of minutes I lay dormant!
Who dares to disturb my slumber, oh it's zARRR .

I will use the recycle option to save the earth:

Well, I am a patron for years, so I have something to say about "milking machine".

First, he works hard, a lot.It is not like he jerks off all day. But he has defects, important defects, something that I tried to show to him, but he is stuborn as fuck, and I will comment it:

-First, he is stuborn, and it requieres a lot to make him say: well, I am wrong.
-Second, he is hesitant to change things, I mean , on how to work.
An example of what I say is how it works the bonus scenes system.

Long, loong time ago, in this thread I talked about how the pity works system is a total failure, that instead he should choose a every 3 months or so, one of the old, or the oldest option of the poll and make it, so the old option doesn't stay in the "limbo" for ages, and I said: "Time will say".

Well, I can say that even the dev giving extra points to the oldest option of the poll, and making her an image to ask patrons for votes, didn't work, 2-3 times.I would feel ashamed. But even with that, the system didn't change. He only promised to don't extend the bonus scenes too much, after all the ruckus got in front of him, and couldn't avoid it.

-Third, he doesn't like to take responsability and take decisions, or at least when it is needed, before the fire spread to the forest.He was warned a lot of times, even by me to how the shit is going, and he needs to do something, but only acted after presents were spread.

Other point of what I say it is clearly the pity votes system: You are the dev, you don't need to make a image, to ask patrons to vote an option of your work, for fuck sake.You want to take make that option, take it, and do it. Don't let other choose for you.

-Sometimes he likes to do "other things" that isn't on the script.So of course it takes time. That doesn't mean he doesn't work, on the contrary, he works, but in things he shouldn't do at that moment. Or at least it wasn't on the option.

For example this update.
In this update the focus is Tia, or mostly related to Tia, on the script it wasn't said to add a christmas event, or add the two points on the talent system.

To be honest, the christmas event is unnecesary and falls more into a bonus scene, not in a main update,or at least, there should be another option to vote for a "winter update". As there will be a main update for a spring carnival or something like that.

The two points on talent points, even if it is needed, I think falls more into a balance update, to focus more on fixing this system and everything in general.
But I don't know why he did those things in this update. .
It is like you ask for cow' steak, but the chef gives you milk because it have the cow element on it.It is cow, yes, but it is not a steak, that wasn't I ordered.

About making another things, can be a virtue or can be defect, but that's depend on point of view. On my pov is a defect because of my job. If I don't focus on what it needs to be done, they are gonna be on my ass, even the judge.

In the end, he works hard, but like everyone,he has defects. Just pointed some of those I saw along the years.
There are more, but it os not to be said right now.

Also this doesn't mean he doesn't have virtues, he has other virtues,one of those is that he works hard, he has patience and he listens to what you have to say.Also he analyze what people say, so he cares to a certain degree.

By the way, how the value of money is changing these days like a roller coaster ( salaries, inflation, etc included) I would not make a statement that can change in three months.

Chill and listen to music.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
humm, out of topic but i want to play this game on my big TV sceen (yes im living alone)
im connected it with my pc already, but now i need a way to config all the controller
im using some old 3rd party controller (but it work well with xbox driver)

anyone have a guide or something that can help me?i cant find a way to bind my controller button to this game
this dude trying to get all elegant and royal to jack off lmfao

Jan 14, 2023
2023-2019 = 9 years obviously. ez math
You're correct: I had the date 2014 pencilled into my notes on this for some reason (Peasant's Quest? System Shock remake? some mix up for sure), but apparently 2019 was launch on Patreon (pretty sure it was 2018 for earlier builds however). I'll retract some of the critique then. 2019 feels really close for this, I have saves from 0.4 builds (you can check the save in this thread, it's from 0.4.5 or so with 650+ saves into it and that's a new one from losing a prior laptop) and 2019 feels weirdly wrong. *shrug*

Still would only take a month to plot and complete 75% of these story-lines though. There's very little cross-over between stories that requires any real attention to detail, each story is barely 10k words long, everyone knows the real stoppage here is render time.

So I cannot remember how to add iron plates to armor, anyone?
Yes, I noticed this too: you do it via selecting the armor in your inventory, you then select the augment tab. The new armors (Rogue, Orc) don't appear to take iron plates.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone have the save that came pre installed with the game in previous versions? My PC decided to corrupt all my saves, and I don't want to start over, but I don't want a completed save either.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
. "If you selected yes this will now open a new dialogue option with Kate if her corruption is at 20+ (Stay in room, Talk about Thomas) when you sit with her on her bed (going to bed event). Afterwards Kate will be more open with the MC. This will also enable a new scene with the soldiers during the serving game (encounter happening at random)" it doesn't work for me :/ any tips about how to trigger the talk about thomas?

DominoDomini

Sep 17, 2019
Do Arianna and Dasan have any scenes together? I can get Arianna to go to Rumah and talk with Dasan but it doesn't seem like it progresses beyond that.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You're correct: I had the date 2014 pencilled into my notes on this for some reason (Peasant's Quest? System Shock remake? some mix up for sure), but apparently 2019 was launch on Patreon (pretty sure it was 2018 for earlier builds however). I'll retract some of the critique then. 2019 feels really close for this, I have saves from 0.4 builds (you can check the save in this thread, it's from 0.4.5 or so with 650+ saves into it and that's a new one from losing a prior laptop) and 2019 feels weirdly wrong. *shrug*

Still would only take a month to plot and complete 75% of these story-lines though. There's very little cross-over between stories that requires any real attention to detail, each story is barely 10k words long, everyone knows the real stoppage here is render time.

Yes, I noticed this too: you do it via selecting the armor in your inventory, you then select the augment tab. The new armors (Rogue, Orc) don't appear to take iron plates.
Proceeds to derail the topic elsewhere to ignore all the posts that debunk that take
Bruh
Does anyone have the save that came pre installed with the game in previous versions? My PC decided to corrupt all my saves, and I don't want to start over, but I don't want a completed save either.
need a hero to share full save of non ntr ?
I think you guys may need some new eyeglasses since the update there have been posted more than 5 saves
what happens ? you mean this guy replaying with random shit ?
No watersports fans

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Now here's a real question, when will we get a new female companion to travel with and who will it be, and how will she react to getting fucked by goblins and orcs?
The only useful ones I can think of are Bianca and Sabrina (Thief/Mage) any other female character would be dead weight and the Witch is too powerful.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes