zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Now here's a real question, when will we get a new female companion to travel with and who will it be, and how will she react to getting fucked by goblins and orcs?
You psycho!
Always thinking 20 steps ahead of Chyos.

Ok I’ll give my hot take, I think the next female companion won’t be on of the characters we know.
Bianca is basically a twig ready to be broken, Mira doesn’t know how to fight, Sabrina is in house arrest till we get her update and Imawyin… wait why isn’t Imawyin recruitable already?!

Sabrina and Imawyin look like the best possible companions imo, not to mention the fact that Chyos could just drop Aidalin as a companion during Mira’s quest

Nah it shall be some unknown incognita that we yet don’t know nothing about, also there is the question if Tia and Lyvia will accompany us to Kirlic, or if a new place means new companions.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
[raising his hand] I propose my old chap Giron to join MC's party.
CLEARLY IT'S DASAN WHO WILL JOIN! Think about it, your greatest nemesis has now become your bestest buddy. You can hang out, get drinks, fuck bitches and fight huge enemies all to further Rumah's legacy.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Now here's a real question, when will we get a new female companion to travel with and who will it be, and how will she react to getting fucked by goblins and orcs?
My money's on Athia after she gets her powers back, but that might take quite a while. Other than her, Raaisha and/or Umah are good candidates.

• Love
Reactions: Grayking666

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ngl, we don't have enough bromance in this game.
Ngl, we literally don’t have any bros in the game.

Rick is MC best friend but not to the player, he is just there.
Alcoholic and bored, in mah personal opinion the weakest written male character in the game, his father is much more interesting and relevant to The plot!

Then we have Frank who is a meme, but nonetheless give him some character development Chyos!
We don’t want Tia, Mira all the girls.
Give us a psychedelic adventure with Frank in the world of methamphetamines!

Aidalin could work, but he is presented in the arc of MC jealousy, and possible breakup with Mira.
So mmmmh.

I thought the carriage man that brought Liandra was supposed to be a comic relief character, but he got out of the game faster than Marcus

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
CLEARLY IT'S DASAN WHO WILL JOIN! Think about it, your greatest nemesis has now become your bestest buddy. You can hang out, get drinks, fuck bitches and fight huge enemies all to further Rumah's legacy.
Dasan final move pushing enemies in the near by wells citing: “Long live the king!”

• Love

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Dasan final move pushing enemies in the near by wells citing: “Long live the king!”
And then when his affection is high enough he reveals that the real chieftain of Rumah was friendship. So both you and Dasan become dual chiefs and fuck and rule all of Rumah.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And then when his affection is high enough he reveals that the real chieftain of Rumah was friendship. So both you and Dasan become dual chiefs and fuck and rule all of Rumah.
Taking down all the orc settlements with the power of FRIENDSHIP!
Fuck Defensive strike, my new beat move is Friendship strike

• Red Heart

totrash

May 1, 2021
Hello All,
I have the climbing hook , but I can't find the place and the map to use it ?
Could you help me please ?
Thank you

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes