Yotetar

May 23, 2020
djsverige I am sorry but you didn't get it.

Except MC does want to have kids so that creates a new problem. It also pains me just imagining it... Have you no compassion?
I have compassion. I am merciful.

In fact, castration is one of the best options we have today to help those molesters that their body produce a high lvl of testosterone, and cannot control their carnal instincts.
Testosterone is what make stags roar. They are basically saying to sky: "I WANNA SMASH"
What better and ultimate option we have than that? No balls, no calls.
Or you could give them a hand, being a team player, everyday.

Those who their balls explode have others things to worry about than having kids. Like those who have several circulatory problems have other things to worry about than losing a leg.

If we could find mammoth sperm on ice, we can make ice to freeze the Mc sperm.
Also I am pretty sure there are "beasts" in the game that can storage mc sperm for years, in their oviduct.
Like some animals do in real life.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
What was the changelog of 5.3.0? The update right before this one. What was changed?
  • Added missing dialogue for some scenes
  • Added the final event for Tia's quest (6 animations + transitions, 761 images...)
  • Changed some dialogue for after the quest is completed.
  • Added in a new alternative end should you fail over and over again
  • Added the alternative option that was missing before
  • Added a new scene when you are defeated after Zorad is defeated
  • Added a new option to quicktravel to Calan's Rest after you have either taken over or befriended the orcs in some other way
  • Fixed bugs that were reported before

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Imagine constantly bitching about what content is released when you aren't a paying customer.
If you don't like it you can say so but then stop playing and move on, otherwise you're just acting like a little kid and crying on the internet.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2023
There is nothing glorious about knocking up bitches. Just hormones.

Your dogs fuck every doll they see because of hormones.
We are talking about.. people right ? The games Npc's ? RIGHT ? :rolleyes:
And sorry for your dog being lonely, Me ? i have none :cautious:
And you are stressed out, Relax it's just a game ! Maybe you are stressed because of... High Hormones ? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I don’t get it, why some people complain about the pregnancy content. The tags of this game clearly list pregnancy and it was clear from beginning of this game, that this kind of content is appreciated by the majority of subscribers. So far only 2 npcs got preggo content out of 34 (!) fuckable npcs. That’s really not too much with optional pregnancy content and still some people complain. Anyway it’s optional, the player can avoid it, for those who don’t like something perfectly natural. Eventually the majority of npcs will get pregnancy content. Hence a lot more pregnancy content updates will follow in the future. Better get used to it…

I also have to live with all the NTR in this game, which I don’t like, but can be turned off or prevented in-game by making the proper choices. I’ve accepted it, that this is optional content some people seem to be willing to pay for.
I wrote about it some time ago, how this is an issue, because NTR content/NTR scenes consume a lot of development time of the one-man show Chyos and slows the overall game progression down. Of course in the eyes of those, who dislike ntr, this is a big waste of dev time. It can’t be helped, people who don’t like that, just have to live with the slow development or quit paying subscription for some time, if they don't like the direction the game is taking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course it’s frustrating to see a poll option you personally fancy, which is a underdog for the time being and it takes a whole year until it accumulated enough votes to finally make its way into the game.

Maybe it gets better when Chyos will have hired someone to help him to get more content done per month. If he really does it, this time…

Last edited:

Xjoker4

Jun 14, 2018
Any walkthroughs to progress Verena's content? I only managed to see the ones where her husband goes to the cellar and we get to get closer to her with her blindfolds on.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If nyra could be impregnant. that would be a legend! and im looking forward it!
damn idk to see more mature gilf cotent. may the dev drag some npc's nanny in.
what a wonderful mideval sex fantasy:BootyTime:
All girls are to going get pregnant… eventually.
But yes it is planned

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grizzzzly
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes