chien180

Feb 4, 2020
somehow i feeling really strange now, new patch comming like 5 hours already and im still finding comment like "full save for 5.3.5 please"

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 1754467

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?

Thread Updated: 2023-04-05
Release Date: 2023-04-04
Developer: Chyos -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
Compressed - Unofficial Update Only

Extras: CG Rip - Walkthrough - Save

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 527519 View attachment 1543208 View attachment 672154 View attachment 1543199 View attachment 527533 View attachment 1543196 View attachment 569458 View attachment 527518 View attachment 527520 View attachment 1543203 View attachment 1543197 View attachment 412727 View attachment 390497
Man, I really appreciate seeing a dev that puts a lot of effort creating a detailed kink explanation, also adding a in game feature that allows users to totally avoid and or it turn off all NTR content. Thank-you. As I'm not a fan of forced sharing or seeing NTR content with game love interests.

I just wish this title was created or ported to the Ren'py engine, as that engine is so much easier to create in game walk through mods. I find using PDF's can be very cumbersome, having to constantly revert back and forth from full screen, just to review contents of a pdf file. It would be great if there was a way to incorporate the pdf to display within the game screen. As I usually avoid any games that don't use the Ren'py engine, due to the lack of in game mods (my favorite Ren'py tool 0x52_URM, used to see what is behind game choices).

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
so you say that pregnancy this update is not slacking then you say that marriage in the next update is not slacking too, while there are way more important quests for the main story.... so if you dont like that word slacker for these two updates then the right word is fraud for the wasting these months while fans paying that much of money for this amount of update content.
Look, if you say "I don't like X", that is perfectly valid opinion to have.
You say "Because update is X, I am skipping it". that is perfectly valid opinion to have.

But... if hundreds of people pay a guy specifically to do X.
And then he does X exactly as he said he would, delivering the product that people paid for.
Then he is not "slacking off".
Especially considering X was not a trivial 5 minute half assed bit of work, but actually took serious effort. That makes it the antithesis of slacking.

Slacking off does not mean "dev is making something I personally dislike". That is literally not what the word means.
Slacking off means "dev is pretending to be doing work but only spent like 5 minutes a day of actual work"

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
There are people who doesn't like this update and talk about it.
There are people who likes this update and talk about it.
But one thing is that, and other is saying that he is slacking.
In this update he worked from dawn to dusk, I know it because I talked with him on hours that he doesn't work. So I know somehow, how his schedule is.

I don't like this update because I don't think it is time for pregnancy right now, but it is good to have it in this game.
The only thing you can blame him about , it is , letting others take the responsability about "what is the next to be done" with the tool of democracy and votes.
If you don't like it, subscribe to him, vote, and tell him your thoughts about his way of work,always with solid proof and reasoning.
In democracy, we must respect what others votes and likes.
But being impulsive, without analyzing all things, doesn't work.

Welcome to democracy, sometimes it doesn't work too.( Talked about it with Chyos)

Don't play gachas.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is there a way to go deeper into the mine. says elves and goblins are alarmed
1. use stealth to avoid alarming them
2. just kill them despite being alarmed
3. go away and come back the next day to make them stop being alarmed.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
1. use stealth to avoid alarming them
2. just kill them despite being alarmed
3. go away and come back the next day to make them stop being alarmed.
everytime i reach that door it says the dark elves and goblins are alarms i cant risk sneaking in there

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes