123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I think dev has plans for everyone of the LIs to get pregnant, but pregnancy and marriage content is going to be final (big) content update for that character. So you can eventually impregnate everyone, just wait for dev to make progress.
Kate and Emily can still get pregnant, and to be honest, and to be honest, in my opinion, the game loses a lot from this shit.

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
does someone have a non ntr save where the mc is alied with hakan/ anya's father and isha as well while all other character contents is finished ant the raven is freed

Last edited:

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
Welp, gotta wait then. Playing choice based game sure as hell just a game for others, but I often involves morality in my gameplay as if I am the MC.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Kate and Emily can still get pregnant, and to be honest, and to be honest, in my opinion, the game loses a lot from this shit.
Kate was test for the pregnancy mechanic and Emily's story is mostly done, only large update missing is the marriage part. And to be honest the pregnancy content adds quite a lot for the game.

Reactions: Seewolf and zARRR

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Hey guys I May have missed something but when does the MC get a motivation to corrupt the girls with his cum (or realizes he can do so and decides to try it)? Because when he first leaves Gwen's hut he's denying his gift and seeing it as a curse. Even when you come back to her to ask for a way to get rid of it he haves sex with her to satisfy his unbearable urges.

Jun 7, 2022
Hey guys I May have missed something but when does the MC get a motivation to corrupt the girls with his cum (or realizes he can do so and decides to try it)? Because when he first leaves Gwen's hut he's denying his gift and seeing it as a curse. Even when you come back to her to ask for a way to get rid of it he haves sex with her to satisfy his unbearable urges.
If i remember its when he make a deal with Lucius

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You choose whether it is a curse or blessing.
You can choose to suppress the corruption, or can corrupt girls willy nilly.
The motivation is that corrupting girls gives you way more sex scenes, makes the girl more agreeable to sharing you with other women, and for some specific women lets you get around their reluctance to be with you in the first place.
You also later are given an offer by gwen. which, if you viewed it as a curse you wouldn't accept.
Game doesn't force you to hold an opinion here, it lets you choose.

Reactions: serencyon and zARRR

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
If i remember its when he make a deal with Lucius
Now that you mentioned it I remember the MC thinking about using it when Lucius tells him about it's properties. Even if you don't sell it to him, the MC will still think about it and come up with the recipe for the cumwine. Yeah I think that's it

Default123x

May 18, 2018
So i had a problem with my save and i'm hoping someone can help me pls. My computer shut off at the exact moment the game was autosaving, this was no problem since i save regularly but for some reason when i tried to load my other saves they're not there. I looked in the saves folder in the www, thy're still there but for some reason the game don't identify them. Someone know any way to fix this? thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So i had a problem with my save and i'm hoping someone can help me pls. My computer shut off at the exact moment the game was autosaving, this was no problem since i save regularly but for some reason when i tried to load my other saves they're not there. I looked in the saves folder in the www, thy're still there but for some reason the game don't identify them. Someone know any way to fix this? thanks
It's likely that the "global.rpgsave" file got corrupted.
To solve the issue make a backup of all your save files except the aforementioned file... than delete global.rpgsave and start the game.
Start a New game and save it in every slot you previously used.
Finish by copying your backup files back into the save game folder and you are done

• Red Heart
Reactions: Default123x

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Finally, I encountered a bug:

It' the quest "A new Home". In this quest I have to do the house renovation. I finished the last task, added 5 iron bars to the oven. So everything should be done now. The house is built outside, kitchen is finished, the bathroom, the bed, the candles... everything. Actually, I should be done by now.

Instead it says, quote: "For now everything is done. Talk to Roderic to get furniture for the house."

But with Roderic i have no more options because i already have everything. Did anyone encounter this bug before ? And maybe is there a solution already?

Reactions: tommyjohne

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Finally, I encountered a bug:

It' the quest "A new Home". In this quest I have to do the house renovation. I finished the last task, added 5 iron bars to the oven. So everything should be done now. The house is built outside, kitchen is finished, the bathroom, the bed, the candles... everything. Actually, I should be done by now.

Instead it says, quote: "For now everything is done. Talk to Roderic to get furniture for the house."

But with Roderic i have no more options because i already have everything. Did anyone encounter this bug before ? And maybe is there a solution already?
It's not a bug, it's just not over the quest...
Maybe with Julia's update

Reactions: tommyjohne

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Follow these steps in this order:
  1. Develop your relationship with Frisha and Emily to the point that they are both sexual with the MC
  2. Have sex with Frisha at least five times
  3. Have sex with Emily. Frisha will watch and come to have sex with the MC on Emily's bed while Emily is sleeping
  4. Have sex with Emily again. Frisha will come again after Emily is sleeping but now keep switching angles until Emily finally wakes up to the noise
But that seems to depend on the way you develop the storylines. You can decide to have a relationship with emily right from the start, or after you have one with Mira. I did choose the relationship later. Contrary to the statement in the walkthorugh, Mira can now very well be persuaded to share with her mother. However, now you can fuck Emily as often as you want, Frisha won't see you doing it. So no chance for 3some. Maybe a bug?

If you want to see the threesome, you first have to have a relationship with emily, fuck her until Frisha watched, next built the realtionship ti Mira. In this order.

Reactions: scrooloose123
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes