exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Guys,

Is there a way to turn Kate back on to the Thomas / Kate NTR if you have already said no? I know she can accept NTR with Grant but what to put her back on Thomas route?
Thomas speaks to you in the evening at the bar again about Kate. This is your last chance to allow NTR with him. If you say no here, there is no turning back.

And if Rick finds out about your relationship with Kate, it's over for now. but: continue playing Kate's storyline until the carriage for the journey to Kirlic is completed. And have sex with her there. Then talk to Rick again. You can invite him to a threesome. And do that a few times. At some point he asks you if he can have fun alone with kate. From this point they continue having sex

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Spoiler: The original plan for this scene was to be triggered during the hide and seek play with Arianna, but during the developement I decided to use a different trigger. (it was too specific to put it to the hide and seek and most players probably would never even found the scene if they didn't look in the walkthrough). So instead Arianna will find you if leave Arenfield to the north and she is out in the forest (requires you to have progressed Rumah up to the point where Umah is captured and you must have completed Arianna's story up to the point that Verena knows about her and the MC)
Since you seem to know about this game, I have a question about another scene that just doesn't manage to trigger:
It's about Yasmine, Giron's wife. In the Walktrough, it's written: "

----

"4. At 10pm she will move to her room. try to enter (house has to be not alarmed) after she's in there and watch her then choose “enter the room”
5. The next time you do this you can choose to switch positions until it's past midnight and Giron enters the room. If Yasmine's C>5, she will ask you to continue after her husband fell asleep. (if ntr is enabled) should you decide to leave her then she will have sex with Giron instead after you left the room "

---

This does not work for me. I have Yasmine on C10 and A10, but she still sends me out when Giron has just fallen asleep. Am I missing something else?

I previously "rescued" Liandra and brought her to Dave. Raven hasn't shown up yet.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Damn it I forgot to copy my save files from my HDD, I just upgraded to SSD and the HDD enclosure I order have not yet arrive.

Spoiler: (requires you to have progressed Rumah up to the point where Umah is captured and you must have completed Arianna's story up to the point that Verena knows about her and the MC)
Okay that explains it, I'm putting capturing Umah on hold and focusing on other girls, and now I have to wait since my save in my HDD that I just remove from my laptop.

Last edited:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Since you seem to know about this game, I have a question about another scene that just doesn't manage to trigger:

----

"4. At 10pm she will move to her room. try to enter (house has to be not alarmed) after she's in there and watch her then choose “enter the room”
5. The next time you do this you can choose to switch positions until it's past midnight and Giron enters the room. If Yasmine's C>5, she will ask you to continue after her husband fell asleep. (if ntr is enabled) should you decide to leave her then she will have sex with Giron instead after you left the room "

---

This does not work for me. I have Yasmine on C10 and A10, but she still sends me out when Giron has just fallen asleep. Am I missing something else?

I previously "rescued" Liandra and brought her to Dave. Raven hasn't shown up yet.
after you talk to her at 8 pm wait inside her room until she enters. Then go outside and spy on her.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Need help with the download links, I just change my HDD to SSD so I did a fresh install and the DL links are not working, I remember someone thought me how fix this but I can't remember

Fix it now just had to search on google.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm wondering why so many people aren't able to find the answers they're looking for even though we have a fucking damn proper 86 pages long walkthrough.

Aren't they able to read? are they functional illiterate? and why are they almost invariably ntr paths fans?
Because said walkthrough is formulated very imprecisely in some places, sometimes even incorrectly.

For this very reason i am working on my own walkthrough, which is much better structured and precise.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If MC uses contraceptives in both cases, then Kate will get pregnant from Thomas, and Emily from Giron, but judging by the game, MC will have to sort it out. Is that clear now? His ass remains extreme anyway. Content with pregnancies in a game like this is not initially needed at all, but introduced because of the whining of juvenile perverts who have not experienced fatherhood themselves and do not understand the consequences of this in life.
Same can be told about NTR or shareing you know?
It's not your cup of tea that's fine but stop kink shameing
Because said walkthrough is formulated very imprecisely in some places, sometimes even incorrectly.

For this very reason i am working on my own walkthrough, which is much better structured and precise.
If you know about mistakes in the walkthrough please share them here so someone can tell Chyos about it, he already fixed mistakes or stuff that changed dureing game development in the past

Last edited:

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020

----

---

Please post your save so either I or one of the many patrons can post in the bug report channel .

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Chyos today:
Hello everyone,

almost weekend again, so time to give you a review of my past week.

For the most part I continued the work that I started the week before. I implemented the new animations and added a scene for Emily in the kitchen pregnant & a version of her visiting Giron while pregnant.
After that was done I started working on a small quest that will lead to the marriage.

First, the MC will think about whether he wants to marry Emily (a decision that can be left open), only then will the actual process be set in motion. I have seen that in the discord already suggestions were made how polygamy could be implemented and how this could be justified. My idea is that this is ultimately not initiated by the MC but by Giron who has a conversation with the priest of the church. The MC will then be able to take up this topic and ask the Pater for his blessing.

The topic of the wedding will of course make the rounds in the village, which is why the other women will approach the MC about it. Originally I had ideas for a wedding feast, but that would probably go beyond the scope and would take longer to make than I have time for this update. So instead after the marriage in the church there will only be a small celebration with the family. I might add more to this in the future when I work on the next marriage which could then be used for Emily's marriage as well, but for now it will be kept small.
Back to reactions from other women: I have now begun with the implementation of this, which will still involve a lot of dialogue writing.
Currently I have 3 reaction situations in mind:

• 1. Directly after the wedding, depending on the relationship status the reactions will be: congratulations, dismay or maybe even interest (if the corruption level is appropriate).
  • 2. in the case that the MC begins a relationship with another woman after the wedding, at the point where it becomes serious, it must be brought up for discussion that the MC is already married.
  • 3. depending on the situation e.g.: during sex
So what I have to do now is to go through events of already written such scenes with all women in Arenfield and insert calls for external events. The external events in turn are then customizable so that in the case that not Emily but e.g. Julia was married another dialogue can be called. So for now a lot of work, for future weddings I will be able to simply adjust the external events without having to go through everything again. For a start I will begin with direct reactions after the wedding, leaving some of the other reactions blank for now (inserting the calls for the events but no actual dialogue). This can then be expanded when I have more time. For now I will mostly focus on Mira & Frisha as they are in direct contact with Emily more than others.
So to be more clear: Other women will react to the marriage, but currently no further doubts etc during their relationship with the MC while Frisha & Mira will get more dialogue right now. I need to narrow it down somehow, otherwise I'll never finish the update this month. If by the end there is time left: super, then I add more dialogue, if not, this way at least a frame is there that I can fill out later.

The goal is still to be ready by next week Friday, but whether that is realistic will still be seen... I also wanted to make a seperate scene in which Emily visits the MC in his house (independent of wedding)... I'm going to work hard next week, but you can see that this is a lot on my plate. Keep your fingers crossed that it works, otherwise I'll inform you in my upcoming report next week.

I wish you all a nice weekend!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Chyos today:
Hello everyone,

For the most part I continued the work that I started the week before. I implemented the new animations and added a scene for Emily in the kitchen pregnant & a version of her visiting Giron while pregnant.
After that was done I started working on a small quest that will lead to the marriage.

First, the MC will think about whether he wants to marry Emily (a decision that can be left open), only then will the actual process be set in motion. I have seen that in the discord already suggestions were made how polygamy could be implemented and how this could be justified. My idea is that this is ultimately not initiated by the MC but by Giron who has a conversation with the priest of the church. The MC will then be able to take up this topic and ask the Pater for his blessing.

The topic of the wedding will of course make the rounds in the village, which is why the other women will approach the MC about it. Originally I had ideas for a wedding feast, but that would probably go beyond the scope and would take longer to make than I have time for this update. So instead after the marriage in the church there will only be a small celebration with the family. I might add more to this in the future when I work on the next marriage which could then be used for Emily's marriage as well, but for now it will be kept small.
Back to reactions from other women: I have now begun with the implementation of this, which will still involve a lot of dialogue writing.

• 1. Directly after the wedding, depending on the relationship status the reactions will be: congratulations, dismay or maybe even interest (if the corruption level is appropriate).
  • 2. in the case that the MC begins a relationship with another woman after the wedding, at the point where it becomes serious, it must be brought up for discussion that the MC is already married.
So what I have to do now is to go through events of already written such scenes with all women in Arenfield and insert calls for external events. The external events in turn are then customizable so that in the case that not Emily but e.g. Julia was married another dialogue can be called. So for now a lot of work, for future weddings I will be able to simply adjust the external events without having to go through everything again. For a start I will begin with direct reactions after the wedding, leaving some of the other reactions blank for now (inserting the calls for the events but no actual dialogue). This can then be expanded when I have more time. For now I will mostly focus on Mira & Frisha as they are in direct contact with Emily more than others.
So to be more clear: Other women will react to the marriage, but currently no further doubts etc during their relationship with the MC while Frisha & Mira will get more dialogue right now. I need to narrow it down somehow, otherwise I'll never finish the update this month. If by the end there is time left: super, then I add more dialogue, if not, this way at least a frame is there that I can fill out later.

The goal is still to be ready by next week Friday, but whether that is realistic will still be seen... I also wanted to make a seperate scene in which Emily visits the MC in his house (independent of wedding)... I'm going to work hard next week, but you can see that this is a lot on my plate. Keep your fingers crossed that it works, otherwise I'll inform you in my upcoming report next week.

Can't wait for Emily and rest of the milfs get their marriage content, also the best girl Frisha.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Please post your save so either I or one of the many patrons can post in the bug report channel .
Not necessary. It's not a bug. I have found the solution. It's just another error in the walkthrough, which is written too quickly and imprecisely in many places.

The solution:
Just repeat the lewn scene. I had to repeat it 3 times. The third time, Yasmine finally didn't want to let me go anymore. (y)

--

I even found a threesome scene that isn't even written in the walkthrough:

If we have corrupted Yasmine so far that we can have sex with her in the music room, if julia is there and we also have a relationship with julia, she doesn't just lick her mistress's pussy after sex. We can have sex with Julia right afterwards while Yasemine is there :cool:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Chyos today:
Hello everyone,

Respect, you've done something. I think a smaller circle of guests is better. First of all because of the logic: Emily is not a rich woman. It would look different with Giron's daughter Julia. There could be an upper nobility from all over the country. :cool:

Second, of course, our way of playing. Most of us, regardless of whether being ingame married or in a relationship, will fuck everything that is not on the tree in three. If all these women meet in the church, there will be deaths. :ROFLMAO:

to take these many relationships + consequences into account, you will eventually lose the overview yourself :eek:;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Respect, you've done something. I think a smaller circle of guests is better. First of all because of the logic: Emily is not a rich woman. It would look different with Giron's daughter Julia. There could be an upper nobility from all over the country. :cool:

Second, of course, our way of playing. Most of us, regardless of whether being ingame married or in a relationship, will fuck everything that is not on the tree in three. If all these women meet in the church, there will be deaths. :ROFLMAO:

to take these many relationships + consequences into account, you will eventually lose the overview yourself :eek:;)
I mean, depending on the order you would do in the finished game, you might have all the female characters of Arenfield there since you've already married most of them and they are thus part of the family. :p

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Ive dealt with the orcs and the quest tells me to talk to raaisha but shes still telling me to wait until theyre handled. Not sure what to do.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I mean, depending on the order you would do in the finished game, you might have all the female characters of Arenfield there since you've already married most of them and they are thus part of the family. :p
There is not enough cum-wine on the whole world to make them all get along :ROFLMAO:

The game is really great so far. So many options. And I'm not finished with all the routes :eek:

Respect to the developer for managing it all so well. Not many can do that. I suspect there is still a lot more to come. I doubt we're far into the game yet. I'm looking forward to the future (y)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes