• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ametoq

Feb 6, 2021
I can't open threesome scenes with Emily and Frisha .Frisha doesn't come no matter how much I change the angle position and speed(Fast)

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I was able to open Emily and Mira scenes, but Frisha was very insistent on not coming to Emily's bed.
The most I can get is to have Frisha watching outside Emily's bedroom. Can still do threesome in Frisha's bedroom though, but not happening after Emily shows pregnancy (in the belly).
Edit: Was able to do threesome in Emily's bedroom up until 5.3.0., but it seems like Frisha stops going into Emily's bedroom for threesome after the conversation between MC & Emily about pregnancy at the end of a late evening sex (in 5.3.5) .

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
how did you do threesome in Frisha's bedroom
Have 2+ threesome in Emily's bedroom, after that go to Frisha's bedroom in the evening and have sex with her, and Emily should walk in after the second round (see walkthrough).

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Frisha's quest in game starts when you see her with dave on their date day but on WT it mentions a couple steps before that happens (asking her for a dress). Is the stuff there missable if I start her quest?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Frisha's quest in game starts when you see her with dave on their date day but on WT it mentions a couple steps before that happens (asking her for a dress). Is the stuff there missable if I start her quest?
Don't worry. The walkthrough is poorly designed, often just an unstructured juxtaposition of existing content without the consensus. Just seeing dave and Frisha doesn't do anything at first.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Just seeing dave and Frisha doesn't do anything at first.
Well instead it does, seeing them triggers the quest since MC plans on how to ruin Dave’s plans, and so the quest is available to the player.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is probably a bug. In order for Frisha to catch you in bed with Emily, you have to start a relationship with Emily (with the love declaration) as early as possible. And that before things with Mira gets really serious, before the church. Yes, you can also enter into the relationship with Emily later. But then Frisha never catches you in bed
It was multiple times stated in the release Logs, aswell as is known from Kates current pregnancy content... once a character is pregnant their daily routine changes and scenes become unavailable.
Also this is only 0.5.3.5... which means some content is not availablle just now... calling this a Bug is a bug of people not reading...

The walkthrough isn't a do this get that thing... it's more like a guide that combined with the Questlog sends you into the correct direction.
The Walkthrough said you had to heal the hunters, and dureing the battle you learn that 1-2 men are injured... sure it doesn't say now heal all men before you can fuck X, since that's pretty much expected with what you have read and seen before.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It was multiple times stated in the release Logs, aswell as is known from Kates current pregnancy content... once a character is pregnant their daily routine changes and scenes become unavailable.
Also this is only 0.5.3.5... which means some content is not availablle just now... calling this a Bug is a bug of people not reading...

The walkthrough isn't a do this get that thing... it's more like a guide that combined with the Questlog sends you into the correct direction.
The Walkthrough said you had to heal the hunters, and dureing the battle you learn that 1-2 men are injured... sure it doesn't say now heal all men before you can fuck X, since that's pretty much expected with what you have read and seen before.
It's about Emily, not Kate. This are 2 different storylines. The people have problems to trigger Frisha watching us having sex with Emily. This has nothing to do with Kate.

It has nothing to do with the pregnancy, either. I also couldn't trigger Firsha watching me with Emily after I began the realtionship with her, after church. This time she wasn't pregnant. This time her pregnancy content didn't even exist. I startet the relationship with her on another save file before the church. And everything works fine

Reactions: Amiracle4

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It has nothing to do with the pregnancy, either. I also couldn't trigger Firsha watching me with Emily after I began the realtionship with her, after church. This time she wasn't pregnant. This time her pregnancy content didn't even exist. I startet the relationship with her on another save file before the church. And everything works fine
Don't expect stability and bug free experience with this version. Hopefully they're gone when v0.5.4.0 comes out.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's about Emily, not Kate. This are 2 different storylines. The people have problems to trigger Frisha watching us having sex with Emily. This has nothing to do with Kate.

As the user before suggested, X.5 updates are a work half done of the complete update, and most of the times have different bugs that get eliminated in X.0.
And so modifying Emily’s code and not finishing the objective can result in this kind of bugs.
Because after all it’s not yet completed Emily’s quest.

Reactions: Solak and exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Don't expect stability and bug free experience with this version. Hopefully they're gone when v0.5.4.0 comes out.
As the user before suggested, X.5 updates are a work half done of the complete update, and most of the times have different bugs that get eliminated in X.0.
And so modifying Emily’s code and not finishing the objective can result in this kind of bugs.
Because after all it’s not yet completed Emily’s quest.
I don't expect a bug free game. In fact, I'm even surprised that I've had so few problems for now. This acutally is the first real bug so far. Everything else was inconsistencies that resulted from the imprecise WT.

I didn't mean to complain at all. I just wanted to help people who want to see the threesome scene with Emily and Frisha to make them know how to get it :cool:

Reactions: Solak

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I just finished the intro
looks like a good game with alot of grinding,
I wanted to know if the renders get better as the game progresses and how many girls can you have kids with till this version,
does the witch get pregnant too?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I just finished the intro
looks like a good game with alot of grinding,
I wanted to know if the renders get better as the game progresses and how many girls can you have kids with till this version,
does the witch get pregnant too?
Only Emily and Kate can get pregnant

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...have you missed the fact that this Update is centered around Emilys pregnancy?
what I am saying is that the same logic aplies to her now as previously did for Kate.
The church part also alters several triggers in the game... the 3-some is requiring Mira to be at home, so it won't trigger if she is traped in the sanctuary, that had been part of the game ever since the last Mira Update.

The issue is that if people call out "BUG!" the Dev needs to free time to check it... time that is wasted since in many cases it's just people misunderstanding the game mechanics or rammification of other variables

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
...have you missed the fact that this Update is centered around Emilys pregnancy?
what I am saying is that the same logic aplies to her now as previously did for Kate.

The church part also alters several triggers in the game... the 3-some is requiring Mira to be at home, so it won't trigger if she is traped in the sanctuary, that had been part of the game ever since the last Mira Update.

The issue is that if people call out "BUG!" the Dev needs to free time to check it... time that is wasted since in many cases it's just people misunderstanding the game mechanics or rammification of other variables
We are spinning in a circle. Is there a special reason that you feel so attacked, by the way?

I'll explain it one last time, It's about the szene, Frisha watching us fucking Emily,
which is a prerequisite for a later threesome:

1. This bug, which I am describing here, already existed before the last update.
2. It approached for me, although no one is pregnant.
3. Mira is not trapped in the church, everyone is at home.
4. I am in a relationship with Frisha, Emily and Mira

All the requirements are met that the scene with the watching Frisha should trigger. But it doesn't. Why not? This scene only triggers when we startet a realtionship with Emily before the church.
Contrary to what the WT says, it is also possible afterwards. And if we do it afterwards, that's where the bug is.

If we start a relationship with Emily in before of the church, there is no problem.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Why are you two saying "this isn't about Kate, it's about Emily"? Is there something I'm missing? Seriously, exazubi said "It's about Emily, not Kate" then Evangelion replied "this update is centered around Emily's pregnancy"...??? :WaitWhat:

I'm thinking either or both of you are tired and misread. You both agree it's about Emily, you both agree there can be a bug with the Frisha scene... So Evangelion said the issue if that we need to make sure it's a bug before wasting the dev's time and that's pretty much it? So just confirm or deny the bug, no?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes